Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction Thread; Introduce yourself here!
Topic Started: May 9 2015, 04:41 AM (5,801 Views)
Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Akwardness
Oct 19 2017, 05:05 PM
Hello! I'm Akwardness, which was originally supposed to be "Awkwardness," and the fact that I misspelled my username probably tells you everything you need to know about me.

I've been a Battle Royale fan almost ten years now, used to do some much smaller-scale RPs based on it, and this seems like it'd be really amazing to try.

So... err... hi.
hi nice to meet you im lore and you were already in discord so hi again
me by naft
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
well that's awkward No but misspellings are a way of life anyways, you'll see for yourself if you choose to get involved in SOTF memes. Which I encourage you to, ya'll should check out the Discord! And you arrived just in time, V7 around the corner, Program 3 around the corner in Mini, lot of cool 'kill your characters' stuff to get up to.
V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Akwardness
Hello! I'm Akwardness, which was originally supposed to be "Awkwardness," and the fact that I misspelled my username probably tells you everything you need to know about me.

I've been a Battle Royale fan almost ten years now, used to do some much smaller-scale RPs based on it, and this seems like it'd be really amazing to try.

So... err... hi.
Hello! Welcome to the forum!
V7 Charcters

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Akwardness

So... err... hi.
Welcome! We talked briefly in chat and you seem to know your way around the planning and rules forums so far, but feel free to hit up a member of staff (we have the purple usernames) if you've got any questions!
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Hello and welcome! I've been here since early summer this year. Be sure to check out the Discord server and introduce yourself there. Also, feel free to explore the sight at your leisure.
Art

Character Concepts

Mimi
Member Avatar
are you upset?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi, guuuys. :$

My name is Mimi. I'm a very nearly 25 year old hospital aid (like, basically a glorified Candy Stripper who gets paid). I used to play around here and the closer I get to my quarter-life crisis the more I miss being a creative person and since I'm constantly imagining characters for an RP that I haven't written for in years, I figured now was as good a time as any to show my face around these parts again.

Hopefully I'm not nearly as obnoxious and chronically, uhm, inactive as I once was if I actually get the courage to submit a character.

Hope you've all been super well ♥.

Posted Image

I◄◄

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hi Mimi
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello, newbie!

Katie
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Hi, I'm Katie. I'm Lore's friend from another site. She showed me this place and I thought it looked neat so I decided to join. I'm interested in joining V7 and maybe SOTF Mini as well.

relationship thread

Lore's third favorite lesbian

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Katie
Nov 9 2017, 10:58 AM
Hi, I'm Katie. I'm Lore's friend from another site. She showed me this place and I thought it looked neat so I decided to join. I'm interested in joining V7 and maybe SOTF Mini as well.

Welcome! You've come in at a pretty good time to do both those things; V7 pregame planning is happening here, and the Mini site has just opened up planning for a new game as well. Hop into the Discord chat too if you feel like it! Those of us with purple usernames are the staff team, and we can help you out if you've got any questions.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Welcome to the forum, new person!
V7 Charcters

ThoDuSt
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hi there. I'm not really new (used to go by TDS here) , but I haven't been on since early 2014 and have lost access to the email I was using at the time so I had to make a new account.

I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What the heck, I'll do this too - even though I've been floating about in chat for a week now.

I'm Korazon, aka Adam...

Yeah, that one. I'm guess not technically new, as I first joined this site way back in 2005. For right now, though - I am new, and I'm hoping to dive back into writing a little bit and reactivate the creative parts of my brain that've been off for most of the last ten years.

Hoping to get in on v7 and maybe a mini or two. Also hoping to be a little less wordy and a lot less of a dick. I guess we'll see how it goes! Still not sure if I remember how to write.
---
The Future

The Past

Meanwhile...

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I imagine neither of you really needs the spiel about how to look around the board and who the staff are, so I'll just say welcome back!
Characters

Others

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Whoa, long time no see @TDS. Good to see you around again (and also Dodd but we talked in chat already). That said, TDS, if you want staff can almost certainly recover your original account--I can walk 'em through it if need be.
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply