Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction Thread; Introduce yourself here!
Topic Started: May 9 2015, 04:41 AM (5,637 Views)
Slick146
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hi! I just joined yesterday, and am very interested in getting involved in v7. Is it still open?
Edited by Slick146, Sep 17 2017, 08:09 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Welcome! We're prepping for V7's pregame at the moment. Feel free to join.
Art

Character Concepts
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Slick146
Sep 17 2017, 08:09 AM
Hi! I just joined yesterday, and am very interested in getting involved in v7. Is it still open?
Hey Slick, and welcome! V7 has actually not opened yet, so you've got plenty of time! We have a planning forum for it right now where you can look at other people's character concepts and post your own. Here's some information about the V7 pregame setting to help you get started.

If you've got any questions, those of us with purple usernames are the staff team and we're happy to help out. Feel free to drop by the Discord chat too, if you haven't already!
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
come say hi on the discord thank u mwah mwah
me by naft

AlanSmithe
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hello!

My name is Robert. I'm Paige's boyfriend and it's by her hand that I've been lead to this site. I've been writing off and on since I was a teenager, and I've always enjoyed writing in new ways or styles. So when she mentioned that v7 was starting up sometime soon-ish, I decided to throw my hat in the ring and see if y'all had space for me and my brand o' crazy.

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Welcome to the site Robert! We've also got some games going on Mini so take a look there in particular as planning for Program V3 is going on as well with a bit of a twist.

We also got a discord if you wanna pop in and say hi.

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Hello! I joined yesterday!

I use to read SOTF way back in the day, back when I was in high school (I want to say it was around V3 but I can't remember for the life of me), but I never really joined and I just sorta lurked. I stopped reading a long time ago and only until recently did I get curious enough to see if SOTF was still going, and sure enough it was! I've been trying to catch up on all that I've missed regarding SOTF, but I saw that V6 was coming to a close and V7 was in planning and I figured I'd join in! Provided it is okay for a newcomer like myself to join in by cutting it really close.
V7 Charcters

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Not particularly close, no! There's plenty of planning action to go around and get involved in, and V7 probably won't even be pregaming for another month or two, so don't feel any kind of rush my friend! Feel free to throw up some threads at your leisure, and check us out on the Discord, we're all friendly and total fucking nerds.
V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
WELCOME MY FRIENDS TO THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Thanks for the warm welcome! Where might I find the Discord? I'll try and frequent it ever so often but with how my schedule normally is I might not show up too often. :3
V7 Charcters

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The discord is a link you click in the Discussion and Support section - just navigate back to the main page, scroll a bit, and you'll find a "SOTF Discord Server" link.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
NotAFlyingToy
Sep 30 2017, 10:59 AM
The discord is a link you click in the Discussion and Support section - just navigate back to the main page, scroll a bit, and you'll find a "SOTF Discord Server" link.
Ah, I see it! Thank you!
V7 Charcters

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
DANG IT MINI STAFF GET BACK ON YOUR OWN BOARD

Welcome! Have a look at the V7 planning board if you haven't already and do drop into the Discord chat if you feel like it! Those of use with purple usernames here on the board are the staff team, so if you've got any questions feel free to come to us.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
backslash
Sep 30 2017, 11:50 AM
DANG IT MINI STAFF GET BACK ON YOUR OWN BOARD
On that note, you should also check out Mini and its Discord. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder

Akwardness
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hello! I'm Akwardness, which was originally supposed to be "Awkwardness," and the fact that I misspelled my username probably tells you everything you need to know about me.

I've been a Battle Royale fan almost ten years now, used to do some much smaller-scale RPs based on it, and this seems like it'd be really amazing to try.

So... err... hi.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply