Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Can't Get A Break; (OPEN!)
Topic Started: Mar 10 2016, 12:41 PM (257 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Darius Van Dyke continued from Sadness Augmentation))

Oh, Darius totally forgot Jonathan worked here. No need to leave, though. Awkward, yes. It would be awkward for a friend to work for him like a butler.

But it would be even more awkward to just leave and say 'nope, will leave because you work here.'

Yet it looked like Jonathan was not working anymore. The inner hotel manager of Darius had to approach this situation by rocking his chair to the direction of Jonathan and catching his attention with a strict voice.

"Time is money! It's already 2 Dollars 37 Cents PM! No time to play with your phone!"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Yeah, I came here to eat all the banana splits available! By the time I graduate, Kingman won't have any bananas available. That's an achievement to reach."

Sometimes, Darius just needed good food to satisfy himself from his stressful days. It was a compulsive decision to go to the Parlor to eat some banana split.

"Oh, bad mood?"

Jonathan was such a nice, pleasant person - Darius could tell that his words to him were earnest and not a Pecksniffian 'you're a good friend of mine', as one would expect from godfathers or people who have no fucks to give for other people, but still acted nice. Of course, actually pretending to also care for that honest person would be the morally correct choice?

"What had happened? How was your day?"

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh well, Darius avoided a personal conversation without even trying, so that's a cool thing. More time to concentrate on playing on his cellphone while he waited for his banana split.

Darius sometimes considered also working somewhere to gain more money, but nah. Especially not at the Ice Cream Parlor. It was not necessary and way too stressful. You just can't get a break.

((Darius Van Dyke continued in A Magnet For Trouble))

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Diamondback Ice Cream Parlor · Next Topic »
Add Reply