Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Poe's Poems Pwn Posers; English Class (open af)
Topic Started: Mar 8 2016, 07:59 PM (450 Views)
Pancapples
Member Avatar
Has Ten Cats
[ * ]
"This is shit," he mumbled to himself, "...ab-so-lute shit."

Gary Kwan continued from Mad Dewey Dash

Every stroke of his pen, every glob of white-out representing another sin against literature. He shook his head, beginning another ill-fated stanza.

"Back to the sun bark, no trust in Joshua. Plant hands in the dust, jagged stones cut hotter than magma lava."

He placed his chin is hand hand, staring daggers at the paper. "The fuck does that even mean..." He turned to his partner, letting out a sigh. "You're a good writer, how are you doing on your lines?"
Song currently stuck in my head: UNLIMITS - Shinkirō

Characters

V6 (Pregame)

Gary Kwan - "Fuck you." - I-II

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pancapples
Member Avatar
Has Ten Cats
[ * ]
Gary shrugged, cracking a small grin at Bryony. Nobody seemed to get him to smile quite like she could.

"That's a good idea. I doubt they expected us to do that, it'd be a good way to stick it to them for choosing such a bad pr-" He immediately turned around, glaring at the source of the disruption.

Blair Moore, pale and sickly, obnoxious and abrasive. "The fuck is her problem?" He thought to himself. "No. Don't be rude, try to be reasonable. You were having a good day." Shaking his head, he sighed and softened his gaze. Finally, he opened his mouth to speak.

"Blair, we can both do Antarctica. It's not like there's a monopoly on the south pole." That might have come off a bit more hostile than he anticipated, but this wasn't the first time that's happened. Certainly wouldn't be the last. He took another breath.

"Calm, calm, calm."
Song currently stuck in my head: UNLIMITS - Shinkirō

Characters

V6 (Pregame)

Gary Kwan - "Fuck you." - I-II

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · East Wing · Next Topic »
Add Reply