Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I Know What My Fortune Is; It's partying. (Junko's Anti-SH Party)
Topic Started: Mar 5 2016, 12:53 AM (3,172 Views)
Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
The guy who went AFK for a few months
[ *  *  * ]
((Maria Cuccinotta, Sadie Hawkins Start))

HOW HAD NOONE TOLD HER? Seriously! For some reason there was a party going on, an actual party, not the stuck up dance shit, and no-one had mentioned it to her, the fuck? She sighed as she walked into the clearing, a slight buzz already on from the Bud she'd had earlier. There were a fair few people here, Wayne and... Was that Raina? Seriously? Those two were a thing? Huh. There was a fairly big campfire spitting light over the entire clearing, hotdogs, drinks... Were those S'mores?Really? Eh, she couldn't complain, s'mores tasted fucking amazing when... She patted her jacket. The pills were there, thankfully. Couldn't have a big outdoor party without at least a some drugs, right?

Of course, seeing as how it was Junko that had supposedly set this all up, she doubted a little ecstasy was the only thing illegal here.

She looked around for Junko, spotting her looking at the trainwreck of a show that Darius was putting on. Shaking her head at the singing, she walked over to the girl, briefly stopping to swipe a can of beer before hustling to the host. She walked up behind Junko, half tempted to slap her for not telling her, the other half saying that it'd ruin the party before she even got started. Figuring that a tap on the shoulder was fine, she waited for her to turn before asking "How come you never told be? It would have been obvious that I'd have come here!"
Edited by Dannyrulx, Jul 14 2016, 01:34 PM.
You don't win the game of death by dying first. The name's a little misleading.

My Characters

[/spoiler]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Junko had... Forgotten her? That was kinda shitty. I mean, she was practically the poster girl for the whole 'work hard, play hard,' aspect of Cochise, and she'd been entirely forgotten to an actual party? By Junko? I mean, sure they weren't massive friends, no big hugs and cheek kisses, but the two knew each other fairly well, and chatted quite often. Plus, again, she was the goddamn party girl of Cochise. Junko really did have a shit memory apparently.

There was a splashing sound and she looked up, only to see that Darius had just taken a can of beer all over his nice, clean face. And clothes, and just about everything he had on him. She wondered what had triggered Raina to chuck it. Maybe Darius had made a move or something? Seemed likely. Raina was relatively sensible, not the kinda chick to just start flinging booze around like that.

Talking of booze... She had finished her third can of beer. She tipped the can all the way round, even going so far as to pop a hole in the side with her penknife to get the last drops. Alcoholic she wasn't, but you didn't waste beer. Even if it was kinda shit and was dangerously tiptoeing the line on 'piss.' Still, she'd need a lot more to get drunk. More than just beer as well. She had the pills, although...

Well that solved a lot of problems didn't it? Junko turning down that spliff just made it all the more easy for her to pop that 'I'm not gonna remember this in the morning' grin and indicate for Johnny to pass the roll-up. "Hey, buddy, I got something a lil' stronger for when the party heats up, but for now, mind if I can have a toke?"

My Characters

[/spoiler]

Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
And Johnny had completely ignored her and passed it to Darius. She shot him a look and flipped him off, before going back to the 'supply table' for her fourth beer and a hotdog, Junko's roasting reminding her of how hungry she was, what with her not having eaten lunch because there was shit to do and lunch wasn't the shit she needed to do.

She watched as Darius splashed about half a can of booze onto the ground, making a crack about a beer shower. "Darius, you already failed at flirting with Raina, stop flirting with Junko as well. Oh, and you're wasting beer on top of it." As if to prover her point, she cracked to tab open on her beer and took a swig.

"Junko, thank you for setting up the one situation in which all my cooking skills are not needed. Genuinely, I can just stick this in the fire, no other bullshit about it. It's great." She smiled and stuck the sausage on a relatively clean stick, before hovering it in some of the higher flames, watching as the fire crackled away at the dripping fat and meat.
Edited by Dannyrulx, Aug 5 2016, 03:56 AM.

My Characters

[/spoiler]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · After the Dance · Next Topic »
Add Reply