Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I Know What My Fortune Is; It's partying. (Junko's Anti-SH Party)
Topic Started: Mar 5 2016, 12:53 AM (3,174 Views)
Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jonathan was sure that he was a bit late to his friend Junko's party. He was more interested in this than that Sadie Hawkins dance. He had to be honest. Parties were more his thing than dances. He hadn't been to a party in a long time though. So he was glad that Junko had set this up for people who didn't want to go to the other thing. He was beaming brightly as he could see Junko with a couple of people already. He was pretty sure that Michael would be following after him for a fun time. He had pretty much forgiven Michael for what happened after their movie date in the past. As Jonathan didn't want to be in a bad mood for this party. Darius was already there. Great! It was good to have another friend around. Oh, Raina too! Who wouldn't recognize her by her hair colour? And uh..... some guy by the food? He had no clue who he was. Maybe he will figure out who he was soon.

"Juuuunnnkkkooo! I have finally arrived!" He cheered as he rushed up to her and he give her a quick hug. "Wow! This is a great set-up! Did you do this all by yourself? I feel bad for not helping you out. I would have if my parents weren't being too overprotective of me. They were worried about me going to a party because you know, parents being parents."

Jonathan noticed that the others were talking about some games that they could play. All of them sounded like good choices. Then they were talking about food. He would like to have some food with a drink. Should he really have some booze? He hadn't had any in a long time. So he was a bit unsure about that. The guy by the food mentioned something about hot dogs. Man, Jonathan could really go for a hot dog right now. Or Marshmallows.

"I wouldn't mind having a hotdog on a stick." He was joking as he grinned at the guy by the food. "Uh.... By the way, what's your name? Sorry, I don't recognize you at all."
Edited by Primrosette, Mar 7 2016, 12:10 PM.
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jonathan wasn't the only one who thought that the puns were terrible. Normally he would just laugh them off. But it was really hard to when they didn't sound that good at all. Maybe his sense of humour had disappeared for today. Still Junko and Darius were his friends. He should at least try to laugh. He let out a small 'Ha!' and he scratched the back of his head a little. Oh, Raina just waved at him. So he gave her a friendly wave back.

He shifted his head slightly to see that Michael had come not that long after him. Jonathan had to try to not be awkward. Just act like normal, Jonathan. "Hey, man. Glad you could make it." He smiled warmly at Michael and then he noticed Fiyori coming over as well. "Hey, Fiyori!"

The hot dog guy named Wayne handed him a hot dog on a skewer and Jonathan immediately liked him. He thought that was nice of Wayne to do. "Thanks, Wayne. Nice to meet you. I'm Jonathan by the way. You can call me whatever you want. Johnny, Jon, etc." He stopped talking when he realised that he was getting a little too friendly. He didn't want to scare the guy off so he let Wayne go to Raina.

He turned to look around at everyone else and he listened to them talking to each other. Maybe he should sit down. But who next to? He couldn't believe that he was being indecisive about sitting beside a person. Whatever. He just moved over to one of the logs and sat down on it. He then held the skewered hot dog over the campfire.
Edited by Primrosette, Mar 13 2016, 04:42 PM.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jonathan would have helped out with the hot dogs but his lazy side was starting to kick in. Sometimes he hated being a bit of a slacker. But not everyone would have to be that helpful with things tonight. He and Michael were already sitting down so there was no point in them moving. He was sure that Darius was maybe drunk. Maybe? And he didn't even know what Fiyori was going to do. Fiyori was a bit of a mystery to him.

Jonathan was still a bit surprised when Michael actually did sit beside him. He thought that Michael would have sat somewhere else. But he was a little relieved that Michael was still talking to him. Jonathan had really missed his best friend. Michael had hurt his feelings but Jonathan was slowly getting over it. He had been too sensitive about it and now he just wanted the two of them to get along again. He wanted Michael back in his life.

"Hey, so you came here as well, huh? I'm sure that we're going to have such an awesome time, yeah?" Jonathan gave Michael a wink and he was waiting for his hot dog to get done soon. "....I'm sorry, you know. For what happened between us. I was just really upset and.... I was an idiot." He chuckled softly, shaking his head. "I shouldn't have avoided you after what happened. I should have just talked to you. Like I am now. So I hope that we can have fun together, Michael."
Edited by Primrosette, Mar 19 2016, 05:23 PM.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jonathan was happy to be talking to Michael. He felt like things were going to be okay between them and he didn't feel like he was going to get upset. Jonathan had a feeling that he shouldn't have took Michael's rejection back then too hard. Ugh. He felt like a complete idiot. He hadn't really been paying attention to the other people there. Until Darius started to sing. Why was he singing? Jonathan didn't know why and he pull an unimpressed face. He would have laughing because Darius didn't sound that great. But he could see that everyone else did not appreciate Darius' 'singing talent'. He didn't even have a chance to continue his conversation with Michael as he was now distracted by Darius.

"Why is he doing that? He's just embarrassing himself." Jonathan whispered to Michael and he grinned slightly. "What a great way to start a party, huh?"

He was being sarcastic. But it was alright. Darius couldn't hear him anyway. He watched as Darius was making things more uncomfortable for Raina. Jonathan felt sorry for Raina for being the target of Darius' singing. Then Darius was hugging her. Wait a minute. Why was Darius doing that? It didn't matter that much. As Raina was trying to get away from him and she said some things before throwing a can at him.

Jonathan winced as the scene had happened in front of him and he lowered his skewer from the fire. He got up to his feet slowly and he made his way over to where they both were. "Let's all calm down for a second. Darius, I think you should leave Raina alone. Okay?" Jonathan was speaking as calmly as he could and he put his free hand on Darius' shoulder. "I'm sorry for Darius' behaviour, Raina. He shouldn't have done that."

Jonathan give Raina an apologetic smile. He hoped that he hadn't made things worse. And he turned his head slightly to look at Michael to help with this situation.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · After the Dance · Next Topic »
Add Reply