Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
One Night Ultimate Mafia Game Thread
Topic Started: Feb 9 2016, 11:49 AM (2,613 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, let's start this.

We have 11 players

1 - MurderWeasel
2 - Yugikun
3 - Polybius
4 - Bikriki
5 - dmboogie
6 - Primrosette
7 - DuckyB
8 - Imehal
9 - Frogue
10 - Grim Wolf
11 - penguin_alien

And three Center Roles C1, C2, C3

That makes 14 roles.

quick summary of all 14 roles

which creates this night order:

I Sentinel
II Mafia
III Stalker
IV Minion
V Mason
VI Cop
VII Robber
VIII Witch
IX Troublemaker
X Curator

Everybody will receive a PM now.

Posted Image

The Night Phase Begins! Day starts after 3 days or after everybody has submitted.

Close you eyes~

If you don't submit an action, you'll do nothing (unless you have a role where you /have/ to do something in which case I RNG your action).

If you have any questions, feel free to PM them to me or ask them in this thread.

Mason and Mafia can NOT communicate at night. Other players also cannot.

Feel free to say 'role confirmed here'. Rules were in the other thread. I think I'm ready to click on the 'post topic button' now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
They become the robber.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's the night phase.

Night.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yes, and the phase where nobody talks sans questions to the mod. Such is mafia.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
All actions have been received!

No one dies (because this a game about nobody dying at night).

Open your eyes~ It is Daytime!

Voting: Yes (0/11)

For the voting: Everybody needs to VOTE: YES for Votings to start, or when the timer runs out. After that, you guys have to vote by PMing me your votes.

If Town is lynched, Mafia wins. If Mafia is lynched, Town wins. If Fool is lynched, Fool wins. However, what counts is the highest vote, not the majority. In case there's a tie, both people die. If Mafia and Town are lynched, Town wins. If Fool and Mafia wins, Fool wins. If Town and Fool is lynched, Fool wins. I hope everything's clear.

You have 2 weeks. Timer:

Posted Image

HELLO, IMEHAL RECEIVED AN ARTIFACT

Discuss and have fun!

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Word of Mo-

What an ugly colour. Word of Mod answers:

The Stalker is just able to look at another player's role. Unless they are the only mafia member awake, in which case they can also look at one Center Role.

As for how actions resolve, penguin is right. The order determines the order of the cards (being swapped or shielded or seen). Not the roles themselves. People keep using their powers of night one and cannot be roleblocked by card switching nor would they get the new card's power. The order is merely to figure out in which order cards are switched/actions take place.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Artifacts and shields are different items.

The receiver of the artifact was made public in my opening day post (which some people have probably oversighted. Sorry for that. Should have coloured that message.)

A receiver of a shield would not be publically announced. Nobody knows who would be shielded, not even the shielded person. The only person who would know would be the Sentinel.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, that is how I know how to play it. It's roleblocked by the Sentinel. Though if we'd play another round of ONUM, we could try the other version, in a more 'live' way. Then, the Sentinel would also be able to shield Mason/Mafia, which could lead to interesting situations.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, the minion knows the mafia members, the mafia members don't know the minion. The minion wins with the mafia, but unlike the other mafia roles, the minion still wins if lynched, as they count as a town role in a lynch.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ooops. Good catch, Frogue. I forgot to include that little detail of the role of Troublemaker in the current game :/ Apologies for the screw up. Imagine I would have never written that in the sign-up thread. If I'd host another game with the troublemaker, I won't screw up, I promise. Anyway, it is not a big deal.

Yeah, role changes are not informed, which is why the goal of this game is to find out what role you currently are.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In a normal game, no. In this game, yes.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As the voting phase will begin in approxish 2 days, I'd like to clarify, once again, how things will work:

The votes will not be made public in this thread, instead you have to send them to me via PM. There will not be talking in the thread.

The person with the majority will get lynched, if there's a tie, both person get lynched. In case you have a special daytime voting role (Hunter, Bodyguard in this setup), the vote will be counted as a vote, but the effect also takes place (the voted person getting killed if you are killed [Hunter], or the voted person not being able to die [Bodyguard]).

You can not selfvote.

I hope I made things clear.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Countdown again, so everybody can see.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
3 days voting phase is my plan

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Apologies for the late post. Please stop talking in the thread.

Send me your votes via PMs.

3 days deadline. I'll add here a countdown later.

Here's the countdown:

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply