Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
One Night Ultimate Mafia Game Thread
Topic Started: Feb 9 2016, 11:49 AM (2,601 Views)
penguin_alien
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Role confirmed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

penguin_alien
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Generally I like to see if a troublemaker cares to share a night action with the class and go from there, given the roles in play. If anyone thinks they're better positioned to claim something though, do proceed.

penguin_alien
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Would definitely advise the other mason wait on claiming. See what else shakes out, hold onto a couple trump cards.

And awesome, majority town still means majority town. Frogue, what's the takeaway from the math, in your opinion?

penguin_alien
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I would say if someone saw an anti-town role, sure, tell us; otherwise we give scum free info.

Also, night actions happen based on what your role was at the start, not when your role's turn came up, so the curator isn't cleared.

penguin_alien
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mod, clarification: does the stalker look at a center role or another player's role?

penguin_alien
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I took a night action.

penguin_alien
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
You don't know if you were hit by night actions unless you're the insomniac, which isn't in play here. The question on the table is whether you took an action over the night phase.

penguin_alien
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just waiting on Imehal then.

penguin_alien
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I've never played with a Witch, so I'm not sure about that. My first take is that knowing you've claimed to have changed someone else's role card, further info isn't strategic yet.

I think the troublemaker should make a claim, but that's an opinion more than anything else. Others' opinions on who should claim would be appreciated.

penguin_alien
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
If the Sentinel was active, why weren't we told that someone's card was protected, like how we know the Curator went live? @mod, clarification that, like the artifact, we'd be informed if someone had their card targeted by the Sentjnel?

penguin_alien
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Much different than the live version then. Since then if you wake up with a card-switching action and see someone Sentinel'd you know you can't move their card, whereas here presumably it's just blocked and the action is lost?

penguin_alien
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yawn. Anyone have anything to say or shall we just start in with the 'J'accuse!' business?

penguin_alien
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Minion works the former way.

If we have no troublemaker, I think the next logical claim is the robber. Cop should wait to optimize catching out lies, IMHO.

penguin_alien
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay, Bikriki needs to claim who he swapped with, then that person can share their original role. Probably Robber should be ready to claim next.

penguin_alien
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hm. Not wild about that; kind of too pat. We'll see what else comes out though. Why'd you switch with Empress Plush?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply