Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
One Night Ultimate Mafia Game Thread
Topic Started: Feb 9 2016, 11:49 AM (2,512 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Role Confirmed!
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Morning everyone :)
SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Soooo.

How'd everybody sleep?

I slept great. Good times. Good times. :)
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alrighty, I'm gonna kick things off.

I'm a Mason. There is one other Mason who I can confirm if they want to pop on out. As far as I know, my role hasn't changed during the night. Other than who myself and other Mason are, though, I got ziiilch.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Helpfully, it also tells us that Curator is not a Center role.

My suggestion would that anyone who could look at center roles and did so go ahead and tell us what they saw, so we can get a better idea of what our town/scum ratio is.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
penguin_alien
Feb 11 2016, 01:59 PM
I would say if someone saw an anti-town role, sure, tell us; otherwise we give scum free info.

Also, night actions happen based on what your role was at the start, not when your role's turn came up, so the curator isn't cleared.
I don't think there's such a thing as info for scum this game, it's just one night and there's no way to confirm roles >.>
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Did not take a night action!
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd like to hear some night action results, please.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So, I have to confess that I'm a little out of depth here, since whenever I play this variant in real life there's just a lot of shouting and pointing and bullshit and then we kill somebody, and I feel that style doesn't translate well here?

I'm inclined to trust Riki here, purely because he's the only night action we have and until we have more I'm just gonna go with whatever story is being put out as fact and go from there because trying to make logical sense of this game with no information is a sure sign of complete madness.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Can confirm!
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I feel pretty good about lynching one of the ones that's not Ime simply because most of the Curator objects she could have turn her town anyway. There are 8, and she's posted so she doesn't have the smiley curse artifact. 5/7 remaining make her either town or fool, making her a bad lynch target IMO.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ooooh. This just got interesting.

I'd like to know both what Prim's role was from Prim, and who MW swapped it to, please! The only thing to consider is if you swapped it to myself or Ime, since Troublemaker and Curator go after Witch. So if you swapped to me, the bad role is now on Biki, and if you swapped to Ime there's a very high chance that she's now town or fool anyway.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
penguin_alien
Feb 23 2016, 10:57 AM
It swaps out with the middle where it came from, so the bad role is no longer in play. Hence totally safe to talk about.
I did not know this! I've never played with a Witch before, so I'm a little confused about how this role works.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So, murdering Poly?

Murdering Poly.

Good talk!
SotF Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply