Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
One Night Ultimate Mafia Game Thread
Topic Started: Feb 9 2016, 11:49 AM (2,605 Views)
Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Role confirmed.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well I can, and I'm giving the stink-eye to all the people who said good morning. I SMELL A CULT.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

V5 Players

V4 Players

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm liking Frogue's math, but I would also like to point out that it might be an elaborate gambit to exonerate a mafia "curator" who can then direct the discussion without fear of reprisal, particularly if Frogue grills them and sets themselves in opposition.

V6 Players

V5 Players

V4 Players

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Took a night action.

V6 Players

V5 Players

V4 Players

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think we all need some more speculation, as we're all playing far too cautious right now. I think we're not aware enough of the meta of this kind of game, so we don't know what larger aims to play at as even a single misstep will ultimately be disastrous. And I also think that, while I absolutely want caution, we can't hesitate.

I don't know whether more information or less is for the best, but I am the Sentinel, and as far as I know I remain so. I believe my night action went through and that I remain town-aligned. Murder's admission isn't tripping my scumdar. and Frogue is neutral. The rest of you I'm watching with narrowed eyes.

V6 Players

V5 Players

V4 Players

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay time's running short and while I haven't been the most active participant of this game surely there's something we can draw from what's been said.

boogie and plush have no null reads at this point. Currently inclined to say pro-town, lacking any other mason claims, but could be an elaborate scum gambit. I'd say odds are about 80/20 (particularly since, as I've said before, I never ever ever trust EP).

I'm reading Poly as the Jester right now.

Frogue having his role stolen makes me more inclined to trust him than I was, particularly given his constant pushes for activity.

Like to hear more over all from Ime, Prim, and possibly dmboogie.

Suggest we move to voting phase tomorrow.

V6 Players

V5 Players

V4 Players

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply