Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
One Night Ultimate Mafia Game Thread
Topic Started: Feb 9 2016, 11:49 AM (2,599 Views)
Polibyss
Member Avatar
You like what you see?
[ *  * ]
Role confirmed
V7
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Polibyss
Member Avatar
You like what you see?
[ *  * ]
Took a night action.
V7

Polibyss
Member Avatar
You like what you see?
[ *  * ]
So the troublemaker action might have succeeded, then?
V7

Polibyss
Member Avatar
You like what you see?
[ *  * ]
Well, okay. I was the Robber. I switched my role with Frogue's, which made me the Hunter (the fact that I know the role means it was successful, I think). I don't remember any particular reason for choosing Frogue, I just looked at the list of everyone and picked someone.
V7

Polibyss
Member Avatar
You like what you see?
[ *  * ]
I mean that I was informed of what role I stole during the night phase. If my action had been blocked, I don't think I would have been told anything.
V7

Polibyss
Member Avatar
You like what you see?
[ *  * ]
In all honesty, I missed that. I didn't even know about it until just now when I looked through her posts to find it.
V7

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply