Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hyperventilation Dance; Tagging RC~
Topic Started: Feb 9 2016, 09:53 AM (295 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Darius was not always in the anime club. But when he's there he remembers why he doesn't go there anymore.

Naruto...

In Japanese...Subtitled...Woop, woop. Yeah, not gonna watch that.

Shonen like these weren't worth his time nor anyone's time here. There's nothing intriguing about ninjas fighting and boring fight scenes and boring plot and boring everything. That goof who suggested this must've just discovered that anime exists. Geez, was there no age limitation in this club? There should be.

Darius took out his sketchbook and was ready to continue his drawing of his selfmade character.

Raina also didn't give a damn about Naruto. Darius noticed that.

Darius flipped pages in his sketchbook until he found an empty piece of paper. After removing it from the block, he scribbled something on his paper and slid it to Raina's place.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Raina looked at it with a raised eyebrow and eventually wrote something as a reply.

Darius was hyped about her reply, because he had absolutely no clue how she'd respond. Unlike Naruto, which was boring and predictable and not as thrilling as the note.

Grabbing the note, Darius read it through. She wanted to burn him? Typical arrogant Raina. He used his pencil to add something under Raina's note.

Nah, if I did Id look like this:

Next to it, he quickly sketched a doodle Darius with x's for eyes and a giant beard.

Underneath it, he also wanted to add something.

I'm tempted to just leave the room but that would be rude no?

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Darius giggled at the response. An invitation for him to leave? Sounds neat. The thought of just standing up, saying 'fuck this shit' and just leaving was really inviting. Table flipping would add extra flavour to that exit.

Except, Darius did not want to leave. When he had time and motivation to actually go into the club and stay in school longer, he wouldn't just leave like that.

Ofc you wont stop me cause you cant stop me. You're way too busy paying attention to the very important plot in front of us

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Whatever you say, Miku Hatsune, Darius wrote down as a reply. Man, this wasn't fun. More fun than Naruto, for sure. But it could be more...entertaining.

When he gave her back the sheet of paper, he used a new paper to write something in big letters across the paper:

RAINA X BOREDOM OTP

Beneath it, Darius then quickly doodled a Raina with closed eyes leaning her chin on her hands with 3 'z's coming out of her head. After finishing his secret sketch, that took some time, he positioned the new paper that way that Raina could see it. Yeah, that perfectly summarises Raina's personality. Boooring.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wow, that was rude. And like, not fun at all. Where was the joke in that? The whole thing was a joke. Raina was passive-aggressively insulting him and makes fun of him, just because he talks to her? That bitch. Like, he actually put some effort in his art. He was an artist who received no props where props are due.

He turned the paper sheet around, to write something on it. Darius knows what he was going to do. He was directing the paper conversation into the perfect direction now.

What are you doing this weekend? You don't know a handsome and incredibly talented green-haired dude you wanna ask out for Sadie Hawkins, do you?

After sliding the paper to Raina, he positioned himself. He leaned himself on the table, with his hand on his cheek. He looked at Raina and wiggled his eyebrows.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Darius looked at Raina's reaction. She seemed to be amused. That was one reaction he assumed would happen, though he thought she'd be more angered or confu-

Oh nevermind, she left. She also left a note to him.

I can think of a few. None of them are you though ;)

But she was away now. And he couldn't make a witty reply at all. Like, he'd write a list, like 'Zoro? Shion Sonozaki? Ryuoto Gumi?' But he could not. She was gone. He either annoyed, scared or creeped her away. Darius frowned as he was not able to reply at all. And now he had to bore himself.

Angrily, he took Raina's note, made it into a paper ball and threw it against somebody's shoulder of another member who was in front of him. That member, who was a freshman, turned around quickly glanced at Darius, just to look forward again.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Before Darius bored himself again with Naruto, he planned to not let himself stop by Raina's leave.

Well, he still had her on facebook, so he could write a message there to her.

It's fine, if you don't like me. Not everybody has a good taste :P

((Darius Van Dyke continued in I Know What My Fortune Is))

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Before the Dance · Next Topic »
Add Reply