Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Junko Kurosawa's Anti-SH Party; Consider this your invitation!
Topic Started: Feb 6 2016, 10:57 PM (495 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As I mentioned in the Sadie Hawkins planning thread, Junko might be hosting an anti-SH party. Here's what I have floating in my brain right now.

-It will mostly likely be a bonfire party. Food will be typical campfire stuff: hot dogs, s'mores, Jiffypop, and maybe hot chocolate/apple cider? If it turns out there's a detail that would make a bonfire party too messy/difficult, I might change it to something else, though. It will have a pretty casual and relaxed atmosphere.
-I'm currently debating where exactly it would be, but right now I'm thinking it'll be at a camp site, as opposed to, say, Junko's house. This may change, though, so don't count on it.
-I'm also thinking that Koharu and Sarah might not be there.
-Things like booze and drugs, I'm not sure if they'll be there. What I can say is this: it depends on what kind of set-up we get, but if it's relatively easy to get away with without any issues, there's a decent shot.
- It will be an "After the Dance" event. Post order, I'm thinking should be pretty relaxed, as party threads tend to be huge.
-I still need to do more research on fire regulations in Kingman, as well as other details. So anything listed here might change.

Have any questions? Interested in this? Post here!
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm interested in throwing a character in!

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, I've made up my mind. Jonathan would go as Junko is his friend. : )
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Primrosette
Feb 7 2016, 10:17 AM
Jonathan would go as Junko
Let's all go there as Junko! Everybody there has to dress up like her.

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
That is genius, RC! XD
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Haley is definitely attending!
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Michael's heading there for sure.

Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
Candice might go after the actual dance. Jane too!
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Probably gonna throw Raina in if this is a thing.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think Rene would probably be there.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Characters

Posted Image

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Would the party attract enough attention for some underclassmen to end up there, you think?
V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Junko is a junior, so yes!

Unless you mean freshmen/sophomore. Hmmm... interesting question if so. I wouldn't mind if someone mentions that a freshman/sophomore snuck their way in (such as an NPC younger sibling). As long as it doesn't get too hectic, I think?

I'm still making this, by the way. Life's been beating me down, but I might work on the post in progress this evening.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bam.

Pop in at any time. As I said, post order should be pretty loose since I don't know how big it'll get.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Rod and Cris are probably going to the dance but their interest might not last the whole night. So it's entirely possible they might leave and go to the anti-SH party if it goes on long enough for that to be possible.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply