Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Roots of Jade; Calling on Medic
Topic Started: Feb 6 2016, 01:22 PM (1,169 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Whoa, dude. Did you trick me into going on a double date?"

((Isaac Brea Continued From The Funny Thing Is, I Keep On Returning Over and Over))

Isaac had returned to the lane with a couple of trays full of nachos and some soda. He wasn't a huge fan of bowling, but goddamn, nachos. The bowling alley was a nacho-shame free zone. You could eat an entire trashbag of the things and nobody would bat an eye, and all you had to do to earn this amnesty was play a kinda shitty, kinda okay game that nobody human was good at. It was pretty sweet, especially since he got to hang with Bradley, one of the only other completely sane people at school.

Their good time had been invaded by a couple of Kingman's finest though. Clarice was a pain in the ass, and a big one too, always bitching about offensive this or problematic that, like she couldn't take a joke. What a hassle, they'd never have any fun with her around. Kimiko was...okay? Like, 7/10? The whole not talking thing was weird, though, and he couldn't remember what was up with that. Probably some Chinese religious thing. Either way, it was best to run them off so they could get back to the fun.

"I mean," he mock whispered as he he walked into the lane, "I'm not disappointed...well, okay, maybe a little. Honestly, I thought you could do better. But, since you're a pal, I'll take one for the team." He walked closer to the dividing...whatever that vacuum thing bowling balls came out of was and gave an exaggerated wink as his voice went back to normal. "Ladies."
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Isaac blinked at the message on the phone for a minute before he glazed over. Man, fuck all that nonsense. Just talk or whatever, or don't expect people to pay attention to you, y'know? Political correctness gone too far right here, it's a shit show. It was pretty handy that the mascot of raging entitlement and PC bullshit also happened to be on hand. Christ, she probably enabled all this. Whatever. Bradley wound up on 'em anyway, and with as pissy as they were being, they probably wouldn't stick around long.

He chuckled as he set down the nachos and went for the ball. "Methinks the ladies doth..." Shit. He'd just read this in a comment on his phone in line. This is what he got for trying to be all fancy, fuck it. "...bitch a lot." Nailed it. His fingers slipped into the shiny, green sphere snuggly, and he wandered back to Bradley with a smirk. "Gotta admit, I kinda checked out for most of that. I'd ask for a TL;DR, but," He paused to roll the ball down the lane and turn to his partner in crime for the evening with a quick jerk-off motion with his left. "That about sums it up, yeah?
SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Some say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but it also worked pretty well for just fucking with people. So when Clarice flipped him the double bird, Isaac turned with an expression of exaggerated shock and disappointment. "Y'know, Clarice, a lot of people find that to be an offensive gesture," he lectured as he scratched his nose with his middle finger. "You really should consider other people's feelings more, your, uh, insensitivity and shit is really hurtful."

With a pat on the back to Bradley and another gutterball soaring down the lane at break neck speed, he turned back to the girls. "Nah, man, I don't think they should get off that easy. There's a difference between telling a joke and being a bitch. At least we're trying to have fun. Ya'll know what fun is, right?" He was only half serious, but man, maybe they didn't. He'd never seen Clarice and a smile in the same room together, after all.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wow.

Just, just fucking wow.

Sometimes the universe aligned perfectly and there was nothing you could say. He was completely speechless. Clarice's rage, Bradley's howling, Kimiko's mute whatever the fuck, none of that felt even close to doing what had happened justice. So why even try? Jesus or whatever clearly had their back on this one, so he was just going to let it ride and not say anything. All Isaac did was start slow clapping as he stared down the now empty lane with a big, self-satisfied smirk on his face.
SotF Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Strikeout Bowling Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply