Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tank!; (Private)
Topic Started: Feb 5 2016, 07:19 PM (577 Views)
Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There he was.

There he was dancing. There he was, not giving a single care about what was happening around him. Oh wow, she couldn't believe it. She couldn't stop smiling. That the chance she waited for. Danny was skittish around her, kinda evasive even. Probably was scared a little bit. Hey, she could understand that! But Danny's behavior, it kinda made her want to attack him.

In the 'play a prank on him' sense, of course. Not the 'pick up a bat and bash his head in' sense. Though, thinking about that, there were probably girls who would do that.

Either way, there he was. Inattentive, kinda dorky, vulnerable.

Perfect prey.

She sneaked cautiously towards her objective, careful not to land in his peripheral vision. With success. She smirked, and sprinted the last few steps.

He didn't notice her coming up from behind. Not until her left hand plugged his bud out, and the other hand gave his cheek a quick pat. Yes, that cheek. Not the other one.

Her initial plan was to yell at him, but since her lips were so close to his ear...

"Hello Danny, my darling."

[[Fiyori Senay, continued from Complex Heaven]]
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fiyori flinched. Then she surpressed a chuckle, and then she actually was impressed.

Danny was smooth, she had to say. Maybe not in his presentation of ex-evasion strategies - the famous le parkour pathetique (Fiyori loved that one, used it herself). But he didn't bail after getting up. No, he confronted her. Or well, he tried to keep the rest of his dignitiy. Yeah, that was a better choice of words.

They had to see whether he'd be successful with that. 'Not', if Fiyori had her way.

Fiyori stared vacantly at Danny, putting in one of his ear buds. Not very hygienic, she knew. But she liked the music. Didn't recognize it, but it was good stuff.

"Boy, you're music sucks."

She kept the ear bud in, and stepped slowly towards Danny. Oh, there it was. A brilliant idea for a joke. Fiyori smirked at him, and struck a sassy pose.

"Too bad I did not, hm?"

Too far too soon? Maybe. Maybe not.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Swing and hit and crit.

It was all kinds of adorable. The way he covered his face... his attempt at playing it cool. Very cute. Not gonna work though. She grinned, licked her lips and advanced a few steps more.

Of course, he was just jesting. He had no interest in the carnal pleasures. Not with Fiyori, and as she quickly understood, neither with anyone else. Why? Well, Fiyori herself subscribed to the theory that he was hella gay.

The problem was the way he ended their relationship. They were getting frisky, and what did Danny do? Bail. Said he was gonna use the bathroom, but took the window out. If he instead told her that he'd rather suck dick... well, so it would be. She could live with that. She could help him. But no, he had to play with her feelings. Make her feel safe. Make her feel needed. And then she dropped her like a sad sack of potatoes.

She wasn't angry at first. She thought she could understand. He was not the first guy, and he would not be the last. Sometimes she did the awkward dumping, and sometimes the guy did so. But with Danny, she felt comfortable. She found pleasure in that thing people call 'a romantic relationship'.

But now she towered above Danny, offering him a hand.

And suddenly, she felt...

"I can give you a chance of redemption, you know. A proposal of sorts."

Fiyori bared her teeth. It was supposed to be a smile. It did not work.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Not taking her hand? Well... Danny seemed as if he was a little spooked. Good. Fiyori didn't train her creepy factor all for nothing.

She let his eyes muster her face for a while longer, before slowly bringing herself down to his position. She rested in a squat position. Not really comfortable or easy, because fitness is for losers who want to live long lifes. She stared at him a second or two, and lunged forward.

It brought her out of balance, and she needed her left hand to stability.

The other one? Firmly planted on Danny's face.

"You can go with me to the Sandy Hawkins Dance."

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]

Did she break him?

Hello? Was there any response? Fiyori could feel him shuffling away. Just so slightly. Just a very little bit. Might've just as well been the wind doing stuff. You know, because she broke him. And didn't respond anymore.

Oh no, good. Fiyori did not. There was a sign of life. Trying to stall for time, huh? As if that would work.

She flicker his forehead.

"Maybe. I got a lot of suitors, you know. But the point of that dance is that I am the one asking. And out of all these people around me, I want you."

Couldn't help but feel proud. Excellent acting, she came across as genuine as she could be. Of course, she did not plan to attent that dumb dance. The whole ordeal with the formalities, it was boring as fuck. Besides, she knew herself. She knew her peers. She liked some, but most irked her. At least, in the context of having fun at a party. And if she didn't have the chance to drown them out with booze... well, then there wasn't much point in attending at all.

"Oh, don't think this was a request, after all, I..."

She thought about it. Planned this moment - this line - for quite a while. But no, this wasn't appropiate.

She bared her teeth again. How friendly.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"An engagement?"

Sounded like an excuse. Couldn't be a date, because no girl in Cochise would dare to touch Danny nowadays. Well, no one except the crazy ones. The desperate ones. Or, well, Fiyori. But that was different.

Danny stood up, which was a shame. She hoped he'd fall on his back. Would've been hilarious to pin him down. Fiyori did the same. To prevent another of his stunts, she put one foot in between his legs.

Well, it was actually kinda difficult. Difficult to find the right words. The whole 'stalker' act seemed pretty funny in her head, but now that she was actually doing it... ah, way too hard. Maybe she should've thought of more lines beforehand. But maybe she would get the improv just right.

"Hah, nonsense. There could be nothing more important than me."

She winked at him.

"Don't worry, I'll deal with your engagement myself."

Nice. She could do it.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
...she could not act.

No, it wasn't that. Danny knew her. Danny understood her. Most people did not. They knew Fiyori, of course. But they bought everything she said at face value.

And here, Danny was seeing through her farce. Yeah, he really got her. She liked that. Few people appreciated Fiyori's nature. Few enough, to make everyone of them a treasure. Seeing Danny disarm her, it kinda confirmed her feelings. Her feelings of disappointment. Her feelings of sadness. That feeling of loss she suffered as Danny cut himself off from her life.

She jerked her leg up. Just a bit. Only to make him flinch.

"You're right, I am not crazy. But I am mad. So goddamn mad."

Fiyori could feel it. Her face, her body, her mind. It tensed up. It was uncomfortable. It has been so long... too long since she felt that way.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That wasn't supposed to happen. She wasn't supposed to feel this. Not so sudden, not so intense. All she wanted was to mess with him a bit. No big deal, she thought. But now, there was this damned lump in her throat, this pressure in her head. She didn't want to feel like this, and yet she did.

He explained. He said he was wrong. An asshole. Yeah, damn right he was. But, he apologized. He said he was sorry.

Fiyori sniffed, and she... she grabbed his chin. He could not bear to look at her, but he had to. No, she had to look into his eyes.

"If you are serious about this, then... let's become friends again.

To think that we could've been friends, and didn't... just because of... what happened. I'd hate to leave school with that memory."

Her breathing got funny. So irratic. So upset. It was kinda funny. Yeah, she probably would laugh about this. About how angry she just got.

Fiyori flashed a smile, and let go.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
She sighed. At least, she exhaled. Deeply. She felt more... calm now. More content. Were those the right words? Fiyori did not know. Yet, she knew, she felt better. Somehow. She supposed that was how lightning worked. Charge it up and then unload it in a moment. Just, everything there was, everything that was bottled up. Gone in a moment. Maybe not healthy.

Felt pretty good, though.

Danny raised his hand. He... offered her a high five? He was being a huge dork again. Fiyori was still kinda shakey and this was some serious moment, and he just... it was adorable.

Fiyori laughed, and took up on his offer.

"Still..." Fiyori pointed her finger right at his face. "That whole 'owing me' stuff is still a thing, right?"

She pulled the finger back, scratching her head for a moment while taking a step back. Now that thunder struck the ground, there was no reason for her to be all up in his face. To be honest, it actually began to feel uncomfortable for her too. God, she was being an embarrassement for herself.

"Well, then again, maybe I should've been a little bit... saner about all this."

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Well, I can think of a few. Some might cross the 'fake' line though."

Fiyori remarked wryly. Was she joking? Yes, but she took a moment to think about possible scenarios. It was a fruitless endeavor. It felt as if her mind was rubbed against sand paper. No point in thinking.

"Still, seriously. I am not going. To the dance, I mean. Have you heard of the theme? Nothing against it, but definitely not my taste."

She leaned back and forth. Actually, it would be pretty funny to go with Danny. People knew of him, people knew of her. And they both had certain reputations. Fiyori cared little for the nasty little lies high schoolers liked to spread. But so close to the goal, she could find a certain entertainment in them.

"I'll go somewhere else to party, but if you want... well, you can come wherever I am... and I won't rip your balls off."

She attached a coy smirk, and winked at him.

"Promised."

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fiyori stretched her tongue out. She toyed with the idea of just appearing at his place at the evening of the dance. Kindly encourage him to join her on some wild night ride in... Kingman. Alright, that wouldn't be much of a wild ride.

They held the silence for a moment, and it was just then that Fiyori noticed something. The sound of... she'd say jazz. Yeah, she still got his buds, hanging over her shoulder. She briefly plugged one of them in again. Still unknown, still kinda good.

"I don't know what this is, but I dig it."

Still, she grasped the MP3-player and offered it to Danny.

"Now, I wonder, how many girls do you still have to go? The number must be in the dozens."

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
He seemed to feel ashamed. Seemed. Bad word, because it was obvious. And in that moment, Fiyori looked at him with compassionate somberness.

It was strange, was it not? How quickly, how unpredictably her emotions shifted. From amused disattachement, to the anger of a woman scorned, to empathy with a man who shares her crushing fear of one's own feeling

She hated it. But it was, how it was.

Fiyori stared into the blending blue of the sky. Nearby, birds were singing. Students were talking. She wondered, were they watching, were they talking? She'd knew it soon enough.

"I mean..." She returned her focus to Danny. "You got one lady down. That's progress, at least."

False optimism. Or so she'd say in any other situation. She wanted to pat Danny's shoulder, as a sign of encouragement. She let it rest there for a while.

"Take care."

[[Fiyori Senay, continued in Mass Destruction]]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Grounds · Next Topic »
Add Reply