Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Second Mistake; HEY RC I CAN MAKE SONGS AFTER LYRICS NOW TOO (Private)
Topic Started: Feb 5 2016, 01:29 AM (1,029 Views)
Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The sun blared down on the Kingman roads as Jeremy Frasier looked at both sides of the road, trying to see if any cars were coming. He saw one that was just about to turn onto Main Street, but that was fine. He cut across the road, taking hurried steps across so as not to get run over. He could have walked the rest of the footpath to get to the traffic lights, true, but it was quicker if he just crossed in the middle; and if he went to the lights he’d have to wait like, five minutes before they allowed him to cross the road. Besides, there weren’t that many cars out right now. He was in between rush hours, it seemed, and the Kingman Sun probably persuaded families to just stay in the house all day and laze around. He liked that. It was easier to cross roads and there were going to be less assholes driving around the streets looking for people to mock. Considering the mood Jeremy was in right now, he was likely going to be less appreciative of those people than he was normally.

He had at this point crossed the street, and he took the first steps inside Kingman’s record store. It was a pretty cool place. He never came here that much but it wasn’t because he didn’t like it or anything. CDs of all genres lined its walls, and he knew that it was going to be a little bit troublesome to get his mom a gift for her birthday. He placed his hand into his pocket and felt the $30 stuffed in there. His $30, that he was planning on saving so that he could get something that he wanted. He was expecting his dad to give him the necessary money since he was the one being so gung-ho about him getting a mother a birthday present but nope, apparently he “couldn’t be trusted with the family’s money” because of something that he had done by accident nearly a quarter of a year ago. He protested against that, but his father threatened him and basically said that if he didn’t treat him as the supreme lord of the house he’d get grounded. God, he couldn’t wait until he could graduate and leave the house.

Anyway, he looked around. The place was kinda big, and he didn’t really know where to start. He knew his mother’s tastes a little, he knew the album that she was super into at this moment (a giant mess that was a massive fall from grace for Coldplay and easily the worst of their albums so far) but he didn’t know what in relation to that she’d like. She probably owned all Coldplay’s albums already, she already owned all of the Killers’ albums already, so he probably had to go somewhere new.

Well, he knew that Coldplay leaned more towards pop, and that the Killers were classified as pop for reasons completely unknown for Jeremy, so going to the pop section seemed like a good place to start. He took a couple steps towards the pop section, seeing what other genres the store had on offer. He preferred to buy on itunes, but having a physical copy of the album was worth having to rip the songs onto his laptop.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jeremy saw someone waving to him from the metal section, so he looked up from his feet to see who it was. Hey, it was BB! He expected it to be one of the people he passed in the halls but hadn’t talked to, so this happened to be a pretty pleasant surprise! They hadn’t been able to talk much to each other since the snark fight, none of their classes lined up and they were in two completely different social circles. Still, he hadn’t forgotten about his humiliation at the cafeteria the first day back, and it seemed that she hadn’t forgotten either, considering her greeting to him. It seemed that if he continued walking forward, he’d have to have another encounter with the person he beat him. He would have liked to say that he had prepared since then, but.. nope. He kinda did the same shit he always did the last couple of months. Play video games, check the internet, watch Survivor, occasionally do homework if it was like, the last day before it was due. He hadn’t practiced, and if he continued, it would show.

However, he had come into the store for a reason, and that reason was to buy him mom a CD as a birthday present. He’d probably get shouted at if he came home without anything in his hands, so it seemed he had no choice. He marched on forward, into the store.

First, he went into the pop section, which was… goddammit it was next to the section BB was in. He walked through the row, taking a cursory look at the CDs and thinking about if his mom would like them or not. He said an upbeat “Hey!” as he passed BB, before stopping at the I section. Imagine Dragons. That was the band that played Radioactive, right? He had heard the Weird Al parody and he loved the Weird Al parody and although he knew that his mom hated Weird Al for some reason, he figured that it was Coldplay like and parsed through their CDs, looking to see which one had the coolest sounding songs.

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, turns out that Imagine Dragons only had two albums, aside from live concert CDs that were more expensive and probably not worth it since he didn’t know if his mom would like it yet. Night Visions and Smoke + Mirrors weren’t really interesting or sparky names for albums, and they didn’t really tell him much about what they were like (although most albums didn’t really tell much about the songs in the first place, he needed to take a look at the previews on itunes or YouTube or somewhere else). He was leaning towards Night Visions more, mostly because it was the one that had Radioactive on it and it didn’t use a + instead of an and in the title despite using an and in the titular song. He wasn’t going to buy anything just yet, though. He should check out the store more first, maybe there was something else that he knew that his mom would like. Maybe The Killers or Coldplay did another live show and made a CD out of it that his mom hadn’t gotten yet.

He jumped as BB snuck up from behind him and asked what he was looking at. When did she move? He could have sworn she was still at the metal section. He spun around and there she was. Apparently she had learned to teleport since the encounter at the cafeteria because there was no way anyone could move that fast without being seen. It was a pretty good skill to have for someone snarky like her; if she took someone by surprise like that it’d be much harder to make a foolproof response, and whatever technique this was, it was working on Jeremy. Not wanting to look like an idiot or someone who planned too much, he opted to just go for the truth. If he said it in a direct enough wording it’d be harder to get a response out of it.

“Imagine Dragons. I need to get something for my mom’s birthday and she listens to Ghost Stories all the time so I was looking for something similar.”

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
“Well, I haven’t really listened to Mumford and Sons, but I’ve listened to Little Lion Man and that’s better than anything in Ghost Stories at the very least.” Oh wait, shit. He just set himself up for something there, didn’t he? Note to self: Don’t give opinions about things you’ve barely listened to. You’re likely going to get proven wrong or mocked if you do that. He already knew that Imagine Dragons was apparently not that great considering BB’s reaction to what he said. Mumford and Sons apparently wasn’t that great, either, so it was better to edit what he just said. “I mean, if it turns out that they’re like, an eskimo throat singing band or something like that I can probably convince them to turn on the Killers. I like listening to them, at least. Don’t really know their reputation among music super fans, though.” Music super fans referring to BB, of course, if that wasn’t transparent enough. If he was going to get humiliated again, he may as well start it and turn it into a humbling experience or something like that.

BB pointed towards a band he had never heard of before, and recommended it to his parents. Iron and Wine. He picked up one of their albums, the front cover depicting a bearded man laying on the grass. Was he supposed to be Jesus? The beard was the same colour, and “Iron and Wine” sounded a bit like a Christian band. Not that that was a bad thing, though. If it was a Christian band it’d at least be better than B-Shoc, and BB gave it her recommendation so it couldn’t be mediocre, or anything. “I’ll take your word for it,” he said to BB, picking up the CD with the man on the grass. “I can’t really listen to it in the store so I guess I’ll have to hope you’re not trying to trick me with this.” He flashed a small grin to her. Maybe he should have checked around on ITunes or YouTube before he went out here, getting an idea of what to buy before he went out to buy it was a pretty good idea in hindsight.

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
“Well now that you say that there’s absolutely no way I can trust you now.” He looked at the CD again. It didn’t really look like anything bad. Then again, that was how Darius had tricked him into listening to B-Shoc. He kinda just linked it into a skype chat and Jeremy clicked on it and he decided to leave it in the background for a bit and he only noticed it when it became hilariously terrible. In that case though it was just Darius linking shit as a joke. If he gave a B-Shoc album to his mom for her birthday he doubted that she’d like it that much. Plus, this was BB. There was just something about her that wasn’t really that trustworthy in the first place. Her smile and lean alone would have set off the fire alarm at his place.

But still, she was gazing at him with that look in her eyes begging for him to challenge her, and- shit, he was game. He had fallen for the trap hook line and sinker, and there was no way he was going to get out of it now.

“I’ve only listened to Little Lion Man. Besides…”

He grinned, returned her gaze.

“I said that I haven’t really listened to Mumford and Sons. That’s not the same as me saying I haven’t listened to it at all. Geez, BB, you get good grades in class. I thought that you’d at least know that.”

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
...Was BB implying that the ladies wanted her? He wasn’t quite sure what that last part meant. He was just going to ignore that last part, say something about how nobody remembered the bassist (which may or may not be true, he didn’t know; he didn’t really care for the band members personal lives when he listened to a song); but he just felt like she was trying to bait him with that. He leaned back, slightly. He remembered once in a drama class he took that it was kind of an instinctual reaction if you were near something. He never continued doing it (he hated the theory work, like goddammit can we just get to the fun stuff already), but he couldn’t say that he hadn’t learned anything from that class. He needed to think of a response back, but the weird-wordedness of what BB said made that a little hard.

Wait, wasn’t she in a band with some of the other girls in the year? He remembered Jerry mentioning that during their duel at the cafeteria table. Could be something. Worth mentioning. Probably better than flat out insulting BB anyway.

“That true? Must make you real popular within the band then.”

...Okay that probably wasn’t the best response - kinda weird, actually - but there was nothing else he could really say, and he had to pass on the beach ball on fear of losing, so he didn’t really have a choice there.

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
“How big a breakup are we talking about here? Would it get more tweets than the Germanwings Crash?”

Jeremy smiled, slightly, to keep the jokey mood going; but it was fairly clear that BB was serious when she said that. Her smile had dropped a bit, her tone became more… serious? Somber? He wasn’t quite sure what the appropriate word was, but it seemed slightly sadder than before. How much did she care about the band? Clearly she wanted people to see her play, considering her invitation for him to see them play, but Jeremy figured that if he was part of a band he’d not want any of his friends to know about it, kinda like some of his other musical stuff, really. Eh, he didn’t really know. BB was a different person and he doubted that everybody thought things the way he did. What he did know though was that she invited him over for a show, and he should probably respond to that.

“Depends? What genre do you do?”

He shifted his back, started pulling down his shirt.

“I mean, you’re great and all, you’re probably going to have to drag me if it was like, a…”

Wait, what was a shitty band that he could use as an example? Like, not so bad it's good like B-Shoc, something actually terrible which wasn’t too much of a common target like Nickelback.

“Hang on, what's a terrible band I can say that you're a cover band of as an example of something I wouldn't listen to? Literally nothing is coming to my mind except for Nickelback and that's too easy a joke to make.”

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh yeah, Brokencyde. That was something he’d heard of before. Not really something he had heard of before, considering his main experience with the band was from Darius playing his prank playlist while trying and failing to be funny and he had heard all the songs from there so many times that they all just kinda blended in together after a while, so he knew that they existed, but nothing else. “Which one was Brokencyde again? I’ve heard of them before but I forget what they sounded like.” Maybe he chose to forget it? He doubted it. He kinda just had an uncanny ability to remember things which totally sucked because sometimes he got spoiled on a plot element of a game or he saw the winner of a Survivor season because he clicked on one too many links. If he somehow managed to forget something that sucked, he’d be surprised.

BB then went ahead and explained the band’s genre. Hard Rock/Metal, not a genre that he listened to much, but not something that he was naturally averse to like most types of classical. She went on to name the bands they sounded like and… nope. None of the bands BB named were stuff Jeremy had heard of before. Well, he had heard the name of Queens of the Stone Age before, but none of their songs, and the names of the others were completely new to him. He stared blankly for a bit. He looked kinda dumb, didn’t he? He kinda liked considering himself to be well known in music and here he was being told about bands that he had never heard of before. Maybe he should actually pursue for new music to listen to, rather than just listening to the same stuff over and over again for a month. Maybe then he could back up his claims.

Thankfully, BB went on and started talking about something he actually knew about, and… wait, who was the piano kid in Peanuts again? He knew that he was totally focused on the piano and that Lucy had a crush on him (which kinda made the comparison a little odd, to be honest) and goddammit Jeremy you were in a Peanuts obsession phase for a month during year 10 you should know this. He knew that it started with an S, and that it was a name kinda familiar to him. S… S…

“Schroeder?” Jeremy asked. It seemed right, but it still felt kinda unfamiliar to him. “Besides, I’m the one here who’s won awards for his piano playing skills. You’re the one who should be leaning on the piano watching, not me.” He let a grin show as he chuckled a bit, before going back to his regular smile.

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
“Yep! Played it for around ten years by now.” Was ten right? He wasn’t sure. He started it around the end of third grade, which he was… seven for? He was seventeen now, so that kinda sounded right. He wiggled his fingers, grabbing his wrist has he twirled it. He hadn’t done any competitions for a while now, and while he was still practicing, he was only at the stage where he had to play his songs ridiculously slowly if he wanted to play them consistently at all. Still, he could play the songs from the previous grade just fine, and he could probably pick up some of the more playable songs from NinSheetMusic and play them if he wanted to, but god, he kinda felt bad when he was playing right now. He was lucky that most of the competitions that he entered were usually at the end of the year; by then he could play them well enough that he could be proud of it.

“I’m around grade seven at this point. Not very good compared to some of the other people I know, though. I’m not one of those asians who could sight read a chopin piece if they wanted to.” He did adapt a couple of their strategies when a competition was coming up, though. It was kinda unpleasant repeating a song over and over again until he could go through it without making a mistake, but it normally won him competitions!

“And yeah, I enter competitions sometimes, usually get into the top three for my efforts. Sometimes if I practice hard enough I can steal first.” Speaking of that, didn’t BB play piano also? There were no images but there was a little bit of recollection of her playing songs in the music hall.

“You?”

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Huh, okay, that was neat. BB had apparently played the piano as long as he had. She seemed to be a lot more casual about it, judging from her comment. Lucky her; apparently she didn’t have a dad who wanted her to be a professional pianist and wouldn’t accept anything otherwise. Admittedly if it weren’t for his dad he doubted that he’d actually do anything more with the piano except to fuck around with a piece of sheet music he found on the internet, so hey, credit where credit was due. He still hoped that once he got out of here his dad would have nothing to do with his path again, and he was never going to play piano at a professional level (too big of a gamble, not fun enough to do over being a writer), but his father’s motivation/nagging had earned him a couple prizes, and some bragging rights as well.

Jeremy go of his wrist and let his hands pull down on his shirt. It was the Ghostbusters shirt, surprise surprise. He didn’t really have anything else interesting to wear besides this; the only other t-shirts in his wardrobe were Dr. Who themed and he knew about the negative stigma the fanbase carried so he wasn’t going to wear it in public. He kinda needed to go clothes shopping; not that he hated the Ghostbusters shirt but it was the only wearable thing in his wardrobe and while Jeremy didn’t care about fashion all that much he really needed something else to see when he looked down.

BB then asked if he got trophies or medals for winning competitions. The answer to that was pretty simple, but the store was kinda comfy and BB was nice so he probably ended up explaining more than he had to.

“Yeah, there are. For the most part if you score in the top three you get a trophy, a certificate, and some criticism. I’m also pretty sure there’s money involved but if there is I’ve never seen it.” He shrugged, keeping the smirk on his face. He was pretty sure he saw prize money on the notification for the Music Teacher’s competition last year, but he hadn’t received anything when he won that. He knew that honorable mention got a music book of some sort, which was a little odd. He didn’t even really need the money but it would have been nice to have 50 more bucks to spend here.

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
“I doubt that any stripper worth $50 would really be worth the money, to be honest.” Was $50 the right number? Could be, it kinda seemed right. He would normally say that he had a good memory but he couldn’t remember any of the numbers, just that there was money probably involved in the winnings. To be fair, they were numbers from around half a year ago, and with more important numbers such as dates, he couldn’t really fault himself for not remembering them. Plus, there was the possibility that the numbers didn’t even exist, all he saw was a piece of paper about the competition with numbers and money on it; it probably could have been an entrance fee, but he doubted that entering a competition would cost over $50.

Still, there was the question that BB asked. If there were winnings (which there likely were, at least for one of the competitions he entered), where did they go?

“They probably did go to my teachers, though, thinking about it. I normally sign up for competitions through my teachers so if there was money, it probably went to them.” And yet his family still had to pay $300 a term (hey, he remembered that number, kinda hard not to though when your dad shouts it at you every time you don't feel like practicing), so if what he said was correct were his teacher’s taking a little bit of extra money from him? Were the contest winnings actually considered as part of the payment for his lessons?

So many questions.

“Oh well, it’s not like I really need it or anything. There’s enough things I have for free already that make passing the time easy.” Like YouTube, for example, or literally anything on the internet. Sometimes it felt that he was born in the wrong century but he couldn’t deny that he had a lot at his fingertips.

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I mean, you could probably still find some of those things on the internet for free,” Jeremy said, referring to music and… maybe the strippers? He wouldn’t be surprised if there were some strippers cheap enough to do it for free out there. Of course if they were doing it for free then they’d probably be terrible strippers but still, that didn’t disprove the notion. Detail. “But go on.” Jeremy was a little interested in this… pretty forced segue that BB was going on. It was pretty obviously leading to something interesting. Maybe once she got to the point he’d mock how corny she was sounding right now. It’d probably make her laugh. Way she was talking it seemed like she knew how corny she was being too.

And then she basically asked him out to the dance.

“You know… um… you… kinda sounded corny saying that… um… BB.”

She had asked him out to the dance.

That… wasn’t exactly what he was expecting her to say. And it wasn’t the thing he wasn’t expecting but was secretly hoping for, either. BB asking him out just kinda came out of the blue and he wasn’t really sure how to respond to it.

The Sadie Hawkins dance was certainly something that he knew about, considering the whispers that he had heard around school. He wasn’t really that interested in going, though. The event kinda required the girls to ask out the boys and… going out with someone who was interested in him wasn’t really a mistake that he wanted to make again. Going stag seemed pointless, and his parents were going out to some party or whatever, so he decided that he was going to have the night to himself a bit. Play games. Watch the newest episode of Worlds Apart when it came on. Maybe get over his loss and finish Bravely Default.

Y’know, normal things. What he always did when an event like the dance came up. What he always did when he had to stand up and take charge because he just wasn’t that type of guy. He wasn’t the strong, outgoing leader that his parents wanted him to be; he was the introverted, moody, and selfish kid who rushed into something too quickly a long time ago who was still paying the price for it today.

So for the second time now: When BB asked him out to the dance, he had no clue how to respond.

“I… um… was planning on staying home and doing things then.”

Jeremy’s hands tightened slightly, and he tapped his fingers against his waist, looking away from BB. Again, still not sure whether to say yes or no. He liked BB (well, not in that way, but still), and he didn’t want to disappoint her, but there was just something in the back of his mind telling him to say no. That it’d go as terribly as it did last time. But still, he didn’t want to be rude to her, and he knew her enough, more than he knew about Cadeyn during middle school.

Besides, it wasn’t like this was actually a date or anything, he didn’t have to take it so seriously.

“But yeah, I’m single,” he spoke out, turning back to face BB. “I was planning on staying home on the night, but I can totally come with you, if you want.”

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
“Oh, no, it’s fine! Really, it is. I wasn’t really planning on doing anything that night anyway,” Jeremy said, waving his hands around in the air. It might have sounded higher pitched and kinda like the way the people in the movies say things when they’re obviously lying and trying not to get caught, but this time, it was true. Well, he was going to mess around on the computer that night but that didn’t really actually count as anything, right? Plus, he kinda needed to reassure BB a bit; she was acting as awkward as he was right now, looking at him as if she wanted to be literally anywhere but here. Plus, she kinda trailed off near the end there, so it was probably best to reassure her (or something like that, anyway), especially considering that it seemed that he was going to go out with her for the dance.

BB continued speaking, mentioning the girls ask boys out thing that the dance was based around. Jeremy still didn’t really get that part to be honest. If they wanted to help out equality wouldn’t it be best if they just encouraged it rather than made it mandatory? Eh, not his problem. It was probably Emma’s idea and Jeremy imagined that she was smart enough to know where she was going with this. Besides, it wasn’t like he was going to ask anyone out if he did have the power to, anyway.

And that wasn’t even the main point of what she said. The main point was that she wanted to go out with him and have a good time, and that was something he could totally get behind, so long as like, Cadeyn didn’t tag along or anything.

“One problem though. My parents were planning on locking me in that night since they don’t trust me with keys for some reason.” Okay, admittedly they were right there. Jeremy couldn’t handle a key for shit. He remembered when he had to feed his aunt’s cats when he was away and he was fairly sure half that time was spent unlocking and unlocking the garage. “I’m pretty sure my parents will be okay with me going out with someone, but I doubt that I’ll be able to get back in until they come home from a work party. So if- when I come with you I’ll need to figure out a place to crash for the night. You know anywhere I can go?”

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
“Staying at your place seems nice,” Jeremy said, now no longer leaning on the music store’s shelf. Crashing at someone else’s place for the night did sound fun, if a little odd. He hadn’t slept over at someone else’s place since… God, probably since before high school started. After around late middle school he had just kinda stopped getting invitations like that. Not that he missed doing them, though. If he wanted to talk to someone outside of school he could just talk to them via email or Facebook or Skype or something like that, and it wasn’t like he was freely inviting people over to where he lived either. Besides, it wasn’t like possibly staying over at BB’s place was a bad thing or anything, just… again, a little odd. A blast from the past but not one that he had expected.

“And I’m cool with going to a party, just so long as like, nobody steals something from the party holder and blames me for it.” Okay, might not make sense to BB, but it was something Jeremy had to put out there. He did not want the thing that happened at the picnic table that lunchtime to happen again. “No drugs or alcohol either. I’m pretty sure my parents would throw me down a well or something if I came home drunk or drugged out.” Again, something he had to put out there. He doubted that BB was that kind of person but like, he just had to make sure.

“But besides that I’m like, a hundred percent sure that this is going to be fun. I mean, the dance seems fun and you’re a pretty cool person and…” Wait, was he blushing? Hopefully not, he didn’t want to give off the wrong impression. This was just going to be a fun night out shared with a fun person. Nothing more than that.

“But no, really, pleasure’s on you. I should be the one saying thanks for you inviting me,” Jeremy said, looking down slightly while stroking the hair at the back of his head.

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
“Well, there’s one problem taken care of. Your pleasure it is, then,” Jeremy said, smiling a little bit. There was more than one problem taken care of there, but saying “well, that’s multiple problems taken care of” didn’t quite have as good a ring to it. At least he knew now that if he went out with BB he wouldn’t come wasted and hungover. Again, he didn’t imagine that BB would be like that, but hey, he still had to make sure. He… still didn’t really know much about her, and when he saw her at school he generally saw her around the stoners, so yeah. He trusted her and she seemed okay but again, still a good idea to make sure. At least that was out of the way now.

Of course, there was still the possibility that if he went to the dance with her he’d wake up in a bathtub in the middle of the desert with all his kidneys gone, but that seemed incredibly unlikely in the grand scheme of things, especially now he knew that there wasn’t going to be any drugs involved.

BB then asked for his number and started reaching into her bag and Jeremy kinda waved his hands around for a bit trying to get her to stop.

“I don’t have a phone. Official reason is that my parents don’t trust me as usual but real reason is that I never really thought I needed one,” he said quickly, speaking without putting any spaces between words. Really, he didn’t really think he needed one. Only actual benefit he could see was that it was the easiest way to talk to people outside school since basically everybody had a phone. Considering that most people still had email/social media and considering the likelihood that he’d get addicted to like, a not even good game like Candy Crush or Hearthstone and the risks easily outweighed the benefits when it came to having a phone.

“I do still have email slash social media, though; so we could talk there if you like,” Jeremy said more slowly this time. No need to really speak as quick as he had now, considering BB had already got her phone out before he finished.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Before the Dance · Next Topic »
Add Reply