Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wow, I'm Late ...
Topic Started: Feb 1 2016, 11:48 PM (386 Views)
Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just a quick-ish note on some ideas I had off the top of my head, here!

Irene and Sabrina seem like they could at least run in similar circles. Given that they're both the friendly type of girl they've probably already been acquainted. Perhaps do some sorta study group biz together, albeit something Irene can't be relied on to show up at. So maybe distant sort of friends who think well of each other but don't actually hang out that often. Seems like a relationship they'd both be fine with. The sexualities bit is interesting, given Irene's openly pansexual identity and sometimes tendency to speak out on it something could maybe happen there. Like at least a bit more trust on talking openly about that sort of thing, even if Sabrina doesn't come out and say it.

Manuel and Ben might be a thing... pending more details on Manuel, at any rate. Both would, at least, be in the baseball team. I think.
V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply