Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Kealani “Lani” Salder [APPROVED]; I’m just like everyone else
Topic Started: Feb 1 2016, 07:15 PM (296 Views)
Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey CoreyImperia! I'm Deamon and I'll be critiquing Kealani for you. First off Kealani is Denied pending some changes but don't worry, they're mostly grammar based.

Quote:

She is stocky, having muscle mostly centralised within her arms and legs, while a thin layer of fat enwraps her abdomen.
This sentence doesn't read very well and I'm not sure centralised is the word you're looking for here.

Quote:

Her skin is generally clear, though there is a large crescent-shaped birthmark on her right shoulder. She has an oval-shaped face creating prominent cheekbones and a larger forehead, a feature she abhors to have.

Quote:

Her nose is of an average-sized nose

Quote:

It is not obtrusive and its tip is comparatively flat.

Quote:

A simple black eyeliner is her staple, though she sometimes employs the brown.

Quote:

The pair also continued to go each year, with her younger sisters joining in the advent when they also turned four.
Advent is not the word you want to be using here.

Quote:

leaving Aisi and Maipe to cater look after their tourism business until the family could afford to bring them over.

Quote:

Her first few weeks upon the family’s arrival to Kingman were spent sightseeing

Quote:

Kealani tried to get used to her new home.

Quote:

Her enthusiasm for schooling dilapidated quickly however
Did you mean evaporated?

Quote:

The most part being that no one could pronounce her name, not even her teachers, no matter how much Kealani persisted. In the following year, she decided that she would go by her nickname “Lani” from now.
Sorry, but Kealani isn't that hard a name to pronounce, I'm doubtful that everyone she ever meets at school would be unable to pronounce her name. People would also remember how to pronounce her name after being told so please edit this.

Quote:

being a validated member of her social sphere just like everyone else is exactly her endgame.

Quote:

with Flannery seated beside her, her mother’s face, a mixture of disappointment, worry, and sympathy.

So yeah, just make those changes, post here and I'll give Kealani another look!
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
V6
V5
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright Lani's profile is looking a lot better. Just a few minor things.

Quote:

Lani’s lips are a slight pink

Quote:

A simple black eyeliner is her staple, though she sometimes employs the brown.

And that's it. Just those two changes that you need to make!
Bret Carter - On a date
Arizona - Practicing
V6
V5
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
No worries!

APPROVED
Bret Carter - On a date
Arizona - Practicing
V6
V5
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Approved Characters · Next Topic »
Locked Topic