Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sadie Hawkins Dance Planning Thread!; If you want a date for the dance but haven't asked anyone, get in line!
Topic Started: Feb 1 2016, 06:44 PM (1,064 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Junko Kurosawa- I'm a little on the fence about whether or not she'd show up. Her opinion on prom/homecoming would've been that she dislikes the idea of them because they tend to be anti-LGBT and materialistic in practice. My original idea was that she'd host an anti-prom/homecoming party (or something along those lines), but I have no idea how she'd feel about Sadie Hawkins right now, sadly. Feel free to pitch something at me, but keep in mind that she could go off to do her own thing.

Emma Luz- She, however, is definitely showing up. If you have a dude that you think Ems would ask out, feel free to send him my way. Just a small warning ahead of time: I'd imagine Ems to be a liiiiiiittle unconfident about romance. I think she'd be more receptive if it's not a date-date, but more them going together as friends, if that makes sense?

Jennifer Wallace- Her profile's not up yet, but I'd imagine that her opinion on super huge school dances is somewhat similar to Junko's. However, she's way more receptive to the idea of showing up. Again, if you have a dude you think she'd ask to the dance, she's there!
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bit of an update!

I've been thinking, and the anti-Sadie Hawkins party might become a thing after all. The idea I'm toying with right now is some kind of bonfire party, pretty relaxed and casual. I'll have to do a bit more research on stuff like fire regulations in Kingman, whether or not it would be more practical for it to be at a campsite or at Junko's home (given the details that are in her profile so far), and how to throw a decent bonfire party. I also want to make it so that if people decide they want to leave the dance early they can drop in easily, if that makes sense? I might change it to, like, a movie night or something, though, if it turns out that won't work.

Someone has already pitched an idea for Ems. X3

Jennifer's still available, though she also still doesn't exist. (she will, I promise. Fingers crossed)
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dunno yet, actually! I'm thinking that Junko isn't a huge drinker, herself. Not because she's in any way morally opposed to it (stoner, remember?), but because it tends to make her feel wiggy. It's entirely possible that she may forget to bring it in case others want it. I think that it largely depends on the set-up I settle on. Same goes with drugs: Junko's always up for weed, but she tries to be somewhat practical about toking.

I might make an individual planning thread for this idea sometime soon. : D
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply