Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sadie Hawkins Dance Planning Thread!; If you want a date for the dance but haven't asked anyone, get in line!
Topic Started: Feb 1 2016, 06:44 PM (1,061 Views)
Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kimiko Kao - Is going but I've not got any concrete ideas yet, so if anyone has any I'm game.

Travis "Trav" Lynch - Will go if asked otherwise he probably won't bother with it.

Cameron Herrig - Is going whether she has to just go with friends or actually decides to ask someone to be her date. Like Kimiko I'm open to ideas here.
Kimiko Kao - - - - - - - The Lagniappe
Travis "Trav" Lynch - - They Stumbled Into Faith and Thought
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Shock Me

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Brendan Harte: Brendan would like to go with anyone. He's just kind of shy and a bit awkward. And a bit of a klutz. So whoever wants him can have this guy.

Jonathan Gulley: Jonathan might not be going unless a friend asks him to. Maybe, I'm a bit indecisive about this. If Junko's party becomes a thing, he would definitely go to that.

Scarlett McAfee: Scarlett would definitely be going to this thing. She would go with a friend, friends, a boy or alone. Anyone can go with her if they want to.
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Min-jae Parker and Nathan Lovegrove both have potential dates lined up right now.

Cristobal Morales - Might go with friends, there's like a 50/50 chance that he'll run away and hide if asked to go as a date but you can always try.

Raina Rose - Will probably go, miiiiiight have something lined up. It's still up in the air.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Conrad might have a date for Sadie Hawkins.

Alessio has no date and people could ask him. But he'd go there anyway.

Darius might or might not go. Depending on Junko throwing a party or not. If he goes there, he'd probably do something fun after the dance. Maybe even during or before the dance. Surprise! People could ask him, but would you really?

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alice probably won't go.

Henry would love to go, even if it's by himself. But he's definitely available if someone wants an adorable goth dork.

Blair will definitely go, and I'm open to suggestions as to who she goes with.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mia Rose has got a date lined up! Yaaaaaay~~

Bryony Adams is... well, I have plans for her? I think? But she's definitely seeking out a guy to go with because she is absolutely, 100% straight, definitely.

Astrid Tate
will probably consider going, but she has literal interest in actually dating anyone, so she might just turn up and hate everything in sight.
V7 BAYBEE
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
Current Thread: V for Vend-etta - "Fuck off. Are you kidding me?"
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Update: Jeremy and Alvaro now have dates, but Ben's still free. I'd appreciate if he had like, a casual date for the night.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Update for you guys!

Brendan is going to the dance with Alba Reyes.

Jonathan and Scarlett are still free if anyone want to go with one of them. There's still a possibility that Jonathan will go to Junko's party if it happens.
Edited by Primrosette, Feb 5 2016, 07:31 PM.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Michael will probably go to Junko's party if Jonathan heads there.

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bit of an update!

I've been thinking, and the anti-Sadie Hawkins party might become a thing after all. The idea I'm toying with right now is some kind of bonfire party, pretty relaxed and casual. I'll have to do a bit more research on stuff like fire regulations in Kingman, whether or not it would be more practical for it to be at a campsite or at Junko's home (given the details that are in her profile so far), and how to throw a decent bonfire party. I also want to make it so that if people decide they want to leave the dance early they can drop in easily, if that makes sense? I might change it to, like, a movie night or something, though, if it turns out that won't work.

Someone has already pitched an idea for Ems. X3

Jennifer's still available, though she also still doesn't exist. (she will, I promise. Fingers crossed)
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Will there be booze?

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dunno yet, actually! I'm thinking that Junko isn't a huge drinker, herself. Not because she's in any way morally opposed to it (stoner, remember?), but because it tends to make her feel wiggy. It's entirely possible that she may forget to bring it in case others want it. I think that it largely depends on the set-up I settle on. Same goes with drugs: Junko's always up for weed, but she tries to be somewhat practical about toking.

I might make an individual planning thread for this idea sometime soon. : D
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
A final update for you guys as all my kids are taken! : )

Brendan Harte is going to the dance with Alba Reyes.

Jonathan Gulley is going to Junko's anti-SH party.

Scarlett McAfee is going to the dance with Henry Spencer.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Primrosette
Feb 8 2016, 08:15 AM
Scarlett McAfee is going to the dance with Henry Spencer.
I hope Scarlett's prepared to get shanked

Update on Raina's situation: she will likely turn up at the anti-SH party. Down with convention and all that.

Cristobal is still a free bird if anybody wants to drag him along in a platonic or non-platonic way.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply