Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Rising Tide; 'let's go outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tonight'
Topic Started: Jan 29 2016, 10:13 PM (624 Views)
Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Jonathan Gulley continued from Gunfight U))

Jonathan had decided to go to the bowling alley on his own. This was the first time when he has gone somewhere on his own without Michael. But he needed some time to think. And doing some bowling helped with that. Things have been a bit too awkward between him and Michael since their movie date a few weeks ago. Heck, he was keeping it a secret more for Michael's sake than his. A lot of people knew he was open about his sexuality anyway. He couldn't let this bother him. He needed some time to himself.

As soon as he was inside of the building, Jonathan's blue eyes caught sight of Darius. Darius! Maybe he would play a one-on-one bowling game with him. Wait, did Darius normally come here? He didn't know. Maybe he should pay attention to Darius more. After all, they were good friends! He headed over to him with a big grin on his face.

"Hey, Darius!"

He stopped when he heard a familiar voice and he saw that it was Ben Fields. Oh, oh, oh.... This was now even more awkward. It's bad enough that Ben and Michael had got into a fight in front of him and he had to stop it because they shouldn't have been fighting in the first place. But seeing Ben now on his own was really making him uncomfortable. However, maybe Ben wasn't that bad and Jonathan decided to be polite. To try to make things less tense. Hopefully.

".....Hi, Ben! How's uh..... baseball...?" He gave him a small wave and he then cleared his throat, feeling nervous. He should have came here a different day.
Edited by Primrosette, Feb 8 2016, 05:40 AM.
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jonathan took a moment to take in what Darius just said and he got his phone out quickly. He unlocked it and he winced as he noticed that Darius had really did send him a message. Well, it looked like he had to make it up to Darius somehow. Maybe a game would cheer the guy up as long as Darius didn't blow to pieces in front of him. He didn't want to ruin his friendship with Darius just because of a message that he didn't see. Maybe Darius will let it go.

"Oh, sorry about that. I didn't see it at all. I've been kind of out of it lately." He told Darius with a sympathetic smile as he put his phone away. "Look, I'll make it up to you. How about we have a game of bowling? Whoever wins can buy the other person something that they would like. I'll be very generous if I lose. I'll buy you a new Mario Kart game for your 3DS." He held out his hand to Darius to seal the deal. "Deal?"

Yeah, he knew about the whole 3DS thing from Fiyori. They had laughed about it together but he wasn't going to tell Darius that. He wasn't going to tell him who told him. It wasn't that big of a deal.

Jonathan realized that Ben had actually said something to him. Well, at least they were on speaking terms. That was a good start. He had to talk to Ben more without scaring him away. "That's good, Ben." He paused and there was an uncomfortable silence until he started to speak again. "Hey, would you like to join us in a game, Ben? If not.... Then that's cool, I guess...."

Yep. He was sure that Ben would flat-out say no. But he waited for an answer. Maybe the guy would say yes. Who knows....
Edited by Primrosette, Feb 10 2016, 07:35 AM.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jonathan listened as Ben told him that he was getting something to eat. That was understandable. He wasn't going to push the guy to play with him if he was hungry. He just shrugged his shoulders. He could just play with Darius who just said something pretty embarrassing. He let out a small 'ha' at Darius' comment.

"It's no problem, Ben. I hope you enjoy your meal." He was still being polite. Why not? He wasn't the guy who really caused trouble unless he was in a pissed-off mood. "Looks like it's just you and me, Darius. I'm going to beat your butt."

Yep. He put on his best charming smile and he hit Darius' arm lightly. "Like in that snowball fight, remember?" He was now just teasing Darius for fun right now. "That was a lot of fun. .....But I'm not going to throw a bowling ball at you. That would hurt like hell." He chuckled a little.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jonathan was relieved that things hadn't turned into a possible fight there. He was now going to kill some time with Darius. He needed the company of a friend anyway.

"I am so going to win!" He laughed as he and Darius headed for one of the lanes to get started. "If I win, I will celebrate by treating me and you to a nice meal." He winked at Darius cheekily. He wasn't that good at being a funny guy but at least he could try.

He and Darius enjoyed their time with bowling. He felt more relaxed and calm afterwards. He should definitely do it again with Darius in the future. Darius had made him feel better.

((Jonathan Gulley continued in Valentine's Day Blues))
Edited by Primrosette, Feb 15 2016, 05:57 AM.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Strikeout Bowling Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply