Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Rising Tide; 'let's go outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tonight'
Topic Started: Jan 29 2016, 10:13 PM (740 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
And that somebody that came was JOHN CENA! Darius Van Dyke!

((Darius Van Dyke continued from They Really Are))

Walking around the town, because 'everybody was busy' and he was doomed to be alone, Darius bored himself by walking the streets.

You know, normally, he would go home and play, but he has no cash anymore. No more proper, good games to buy. Tragic.

But Darius was a creative boy who was able to manage to get to ideas to kill time and maybe become famous on the internet.

His only instrument was his phone. His target destination was the Bowling Alley.

After entering and paying money, he really hopes was worth it (still more worth than some crappy, cheap games, at least), Darius recognised a student from the school 'Cochise High', Darius also attended. What a coincidence.

Ben! Who knew he'd go to this boring place? Approaching the bar, Darius faced Ben Fields.

Oh, Darius wouldn't be bored.

"Hey there, Spikey!"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ben asked him, what he was doing here. Darius was really tempted to think of a sarcastic reply, but then gave in and gave an honest answer.

"Eh, I was bored, so I thought I'd bowl here."

Well, almost honest. Darius unpacked his earbuds from his pockets and plugged it in his ears. He was no small talk guy. He isn't somebody who'd talk just to talk and babble nonsense. Who was he? Michael?

"Anyway, I wanna listen to some of my jam. That makes me better at bowling. I might be able to break my personal record today."

With that he winked at Ben and eyed his phone. Darius, however knew that the earbuds weren't plugged to his phone correctly. The cable wasn't stuck into the hole of his phone deep enough. Therefore, the music comes from his phone and he's going to enjoy the confusion of all the people around here. Too bad he couldn't use his phone camera to film a vine of the reactions of the confused bowlers. But that did not matter, he could do that later. This would be a fun experience that did not have to be documented.

Darius selected a song. Album: pranks. Which one should it be today? Spice Girls - Wannabe? Backstreet Boys - Everybody? B-Shoc - Jesus Jump?

But then he had another one he selected. Darius acted as if the music came from his ears and nobody else would be able to hear it. EDM, a great genre. As the sound blared out of his phone, Darius nodded his head to the beat.

Unfortunately, it was ruined by the artists themselves and then they began to sing.

I walk into the club looking kind of sexy now

Ah, Brokencyde could never disappoint him at trolling people. Darius recognised some confused looks he received from people in the bowling alley, but he ignored them. Acted as if everything was normal, if nothing was broken. Darius, the innocent, naïve and oblivious listener of terrible music.

Heh, what they must think. 'Is that what kids these days listen to?' Yes, it is. That's why you should ban brokencyde in the US.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, now Ben interrupted him. Maybe it was the perfect moment to stop, to fear no consequences.

'Let's get freaky now', Darius mouthed, repeatedly.

Then he looked at Ben.

"What did you say?", he said when removing the ear buds from his ears. Acting as if he was surprised that music comes from his phone, he quickly stopped the music.

"Whoops."

Priceless faces from the people here.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hm, Ben knew him well. That was no fun. Anyway, Ben tried to direct the conversation to a 'peaceful direction'.

"No, all of this is a huge scam", Darius said in reply to Ben's question. Everything was expensive here. Aww, and poor dorky waiter probably won't get shit from it.

And rest in pieces 'peaceful direction'. Jonathan came in. The chemistry of Ben and Jonathan was not the only thing that made the direction split into pieces.

"Hey, Jonny."

Huh. He did not expect Jonathan to come here. Wow, that was a bitch move to come here. Darius felt like he saw Jonny in flagrante delicto.

"Why the hell did you not reply to my message?"

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jonathan acted as if he did not see the message, when he pulled out his phone. Well, maybe he indeed did not. Jon looked genuine.

...Oh Jonathan, you sonuvabitch. Mocking him with the 3DS story. Darius will get his game back from Fiyori, he was sure of that.

Darius aimed to hit the hand of Jonathan to set the 'deal', but then decided to go back with his hand to stroke it through his hair.

"Pff, I won't buy you anything. I'm conscious enough of my bowling skills to know that I'm in a no-win situation."

Darius laughed. Then, he looked to Ben.

"Yeah Benny, join us. Bowling is like baseball. Just with heavier balls."

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"You silly fool, no snow exists in Kingman. Everything was an illusion. Or you were too drunk again."

Yeah, Darius did not like to talk about stuff that he wanted to be fun, but then backfired, because people came to make fun of him instead.

Ben did not want to play with them, despite all three of them coincidentally meeting here. Ben was such a killjoy. Oh no, he would starve, if he doesn't play bowling.

"Ben."

Darius calmly said that syllabus.

"Don't choke on-"

Hm, maybe he should not provocate Ben with a joke. Well, if he doesn't want to go bowl with them, he doesn't have to.

"Nevermind."

He turned back to Jonathan to say: "Let's bowl, then."

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bowling was more fun than Darius had expected. He actually cared about the game and scoring and it was way more fun than the Wii Sports version.

Also, Darius expected today be a day where he was bored and had nothing to do. But it was actually a day where he could hang out with a friend. There was no reason to prank the weirdos who went to the Bowling Alley. Darius had fun with Jonathan.

((Darius Van Dyke continued in Nants Ingonyama Bagithi Baba))

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Strikeout Bowling Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply