Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Screamer, Screamer, He's a Dreamer; Open
Topic Started: Jan 26 2016, 07:45 PM (1,018 Views)
ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
(( Michael Crowe Continued from Gunfight U))

Jesus Christ I am sore as a motherfucker! Michael quietly and slowly walked into class, still sore from last night's paintball fight. His lower back hurt like hell, his legs hurt, his dick hurt. Everything hurts... He lowered himself into his seat, his leather jacket creaking against the chair. He noticed something about a car driving through the woods or something, he wasn't paying attention, right now, he was focused on if that creaking noise was his jacket or his bruised as fuck skin. The car driving through the woods seemed familiar though, wonder where he saw it from? Today was horror day though, so we're probably watching the intro of some dumb teens on a joyride bef-SHIT ON MY DICK! Holy shit wow, why didn't he see that coming?! That was the German coffee commercial right? How did he forget about it? Fuck dude. That made him kinda sorta jump. He didn't need that, he already hurt enough without twitching and collapsing his spine. All he did to react was lower in his seat and make a small groan in pain.

Oh well, today was horror day, so fuck it, hype time. Mrs. Webber asked what happened, and Michael was gonna say something about it being a cheap tool to get a reaction, but Henry beat him to it. A long, long, long, really long, oh my god is Henry wearing a white T-shirt, what the fuck? long, long, oh my fucking god dude, it's a fucking two second scare, you don't need to- oh he stopped. Damn Henry, did you rehearse for this? Dude seemed so proud of himself for this.

Not long after Henry's answer, Caedyn pulled the rug out from under him and stole his five second spotlight. That was pretty rude, and that's coming from Michael. Caedyn proverbially just walked up to a puppy getting attention( that's Henry) and kicked it across the room so people would look at her. And that's terrible. Aaand she was so SMUG about it too! Eugh. Michael hated smug. Hated it more than anything. He wanted to make a 'cough "Your hair's a screamer" cough' joke, but Noah stole the screamer joke from him before he had a chance to. Damn, everyone's stealing all the words today. Of course they're saying different shit, but fuck, Michael wanted a chance to speak.

In all honesty though, he had hoped that we wouldn't just have a conversation about screamers, or jump scares or cheap scares, whatever you'd like to call them for the entirety of the class. I mean it's HORROR! Horror's more than just 'Boo! I spooked you!' right? Welp, here's your chance. Michael raised his hand. "So uhhh, when're we gonna get to 'a bit of 'da ol' ultra-violence', eh?" He did his best Alex from clockwork orange impersonation on the ultra-violence line, Fake British accent and all. "I uhh, heh, I wanna see some chainsaw action, y'know?" He chuckled as he imitated cranking a chainsaw with his arms.

What? It was a legitimate question! Especially on horror day.
Edited by ToxieTheToxicAvenger, Mar 18 2016, 04:25 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
"Psychological horror, yeah, pretty good. Shi-uhhh" Damn, almost cursed, gotta hold your tongue Michael. Don't wanna hafta' leave class early. "T-things like uhhh, Jacobs Ladder or Donnie Darko, yeah?"

To Michael, psychological horror was a pretty good genre, though it wasn't perfect as it was praised to be. For every Eraserhead, there was like some six pretentious flicks with no coherent plot for the sake of having no coherent plot, with the occasional ear rape distorted image thrown in. One of the reasons Mike preferred slashers was because you didn't need too much plot to keep people invested. Just some good ol' special effects and creativity. Michael had to stifle a giggle at the Troll 2 line. That's some good taste right there! No sarcasm. Oh my gaaaaahhhhd...

"Yeah, I get that, I prefer some of the more eh, realistic films I guess. Not shi- uh stuff like the Nightmare on Elm Street series, or the later Friday 13th movies, but the ones with actual tension. First Halloween, the old 'Tee Cee Emms', Hostel's probably the tensest one I seen though. Not the sequels, those are garbage."

There's nothing wrong with a little campiness in a slasher flick, but it's got to be pre-established first. You can't make a Troma quality film with the expectation it's going to be Hellraiser. Still, intentional campy horror films are great. Not gonna lie there.

"On the subject of eheh, Troll heheh two, a 'so good it's bad' movie's always got more entertainment value than a plain bad film. Sleepaway Camp Two's the perfect example of awesome crappy films. There's also Street Trash."

Well Michael, you got your wish, two sentences in and you started a pretty nice conversation. Fuck yes! Charisma motherfuckers!
Edited by ToxieTheToxicAvenger, Mar 30 2016, 08:26 PM.

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
After a while, the conversation died down, and class really began. For the most part it was somewhat underwhelming, but the slideshow that came up was pretty interesting. Then something more interesting happened. Well, not really, it wasn't exactly interesting, it was fucking gross to be quite frank, but it was different from the norm. Henry's nose started bleeding everywhere and the teacher sent him out.

Poor bastard... Henry's white shirt was probably star trek red by the time he made it to the nurse's office. Michael felt a little sorry for him, after all, Michael would be pissed too if he had to leave class on one of the more hyped days of the year. Well what can you do? Shit happens.

There wasn't really much conversations after that. Class slowed down, Michael took his notes, then the bell rang. Michael got up slowly, still sore from last night's paintball game. This was NOT gonna feel better until next week more than likely. Well, what can you do? Shit happens.

((Michael Crowe continued in A Magnet For Trouble.))

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · West Wing · Next Topic »
Add Reply