Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Everything You've Always Wanted To Know; Mild content warning; Health class, 9th/10th grade. Open (really)
Topic Started: Jan 23 2016, 01:16 AM (1,528 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Mild content warning: discussion of sexual topics in the context of Health class))

Ever since Health appeared on her schedule for the semester, Emma knew it was coming.

There was a time in everyone’s life where they had to learn about this sort of thing. Emma herself had read a bit about it. How you got pregnant, how the parts worked, why they worked the way they did, what happens during sex, what happens during pregnancy, childbirth, and everything. Being interested in medicine meant that a few of the books she had read covered that topic in detail. It was also kind of expected that a tenth grader would at least have a basic understanding of sex.

And yet, even with that, she couldn’t be prepared for what was scheduled for today. Mrs. Barks had given a warning ahead of time. Multiple times leading up to it. Last class she had even passed around a handout about contraception. Right before that, it was the video on childbirth. That couldn’t prepare her either. Nothing could prepare her for walking into the afternoon Health class and seeing the plastic bananas alongside what was not gum wrappers.

A few of her classmates were already here. Health had always been a mixture of grades, though mostly freshmen and sophomore. As she stepped further into the science classroom, she could hear awkward chuckling and jokes. Perhaps they were as nervous as she was?

She didn’t need to be nervous, Emma kept trying to tell herself. It was just learning about the human body, like usual. Emma liked the subject, after all. It was like learning about another part of the body, like… digestion! Digestion was a good one. Like reproduction, it has its own taboos. What was the difference between Mrs. Barks telling them about eating habits and safe sex?

Okay, a lot of things. For starters, eating doesn’t usually involve fluid exchange between people. Or the chance of… you know, making a baby. Oh, who was she kidding? It was still learning about sex in front of a bunch of people.

Emma sat down at a table, placing her notebook, pencil case, and a smoothie drink in front of her. It wasn’t going to be bad, it was just another part of what human bodies do. Right? Right. Taboos? Sex has taboos. But, it's still a bodily function. It was just... awkward discussing it in class for some reason.

As Mrs. Barks started class, Emma watched her, fiddling with her drink absentmindedly. She was getting used to hearing her talk about the topic, but not enough. Today was the day they had to learn how to put on a condom. Emma had picked up on that long before Mrs. Barks said it. The bananas and condoms were a pretty good sign.

Now it was time to group up. Emma slid upwards and stretched her muscles for a few seconds. She usually liked group-work. What wasn’t there to like? People just learning and working on a project together. Emma loved it. But this time… she wasn’t so sure.

Emma reached for her drink, and frowned. Mrs. Barks didn’t mind her eating in class, as long as she wasn’t disruptive. She understood that Emma needed all the energy she could get to stay alert, and was willing to help her any way she could with studying and lectures. Right now, she didn’t feel too tired. It helped that she had P.E. before this. Exercising and getting her blood flowing helped with her drowsiness. The smoothie was a treat for the day, but only just after P.E. had she been sipping away at it.

She just wished she didn’t pick the strawberry-banana.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There were plenty of people Emma could work with. Emma liked people, but she also didn’t like the idea of going up to them and asking them to help her put a condom on a banana. That would be the most awkward question she’d ever had to ask. Ever. Why group work, anyways? Maybe because Mrs. Barks didn’t have enough plastic bananas for everyone? Maybe? Who knows?

Maybe she could ask Jeremy? Jeremy was cool. A little sarcastic, maybe, but Emma didn’t mind doing working with him. They had sat at the same table all semester, and they both were part of the orchestra. Though, Danny Brooks was also coming this way. She knew Danny, he was one of the football kids. Receiver, wasn’t he? She heard… stories, about him and girls, but she didn’t think he was a bad person. That might make putting condoms on bananas with him more awkward, though.

However, he asked. Quite awkwardly, too. Well, looks like she had started a group?

“Sure, we can group up,” she said. “What about you, Jeremy?”

It couldn’t hurt to ask.

Then Haley showed up. Banana-condom activities with a cousin had both its advantages and disadvantages in the “awkward” department. But, four was a good number, in her opinion. And Emma liked Haley, as well.

“I… guess I am”, she replied, a small smile on her face.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Let's get our hands dirty"? That phrasing... only made things more weird. Maybe it was intentional. Since it was Haley, she might do that on purpose.

They, Emma reminded herself mentally. Not she. The whole gender thing was still a little confusing to her, to be honest. When Emma first heard about it, she'd assumed that it meant that Haley wanted to be a boy. Actually, they didn't want to be either, it turned out. So, she tried to keep that in mind. Not a boy, not a girl. Emma didn't have an clue that you could be anything else before it came up, but there you go.

Anyways, a competition to who can put condoms on bananas the fastest? That'd actually be fun. Make things less awkward, maybe? Even if it was a joke.

Emma sat back down, gently placing her things back on the table.

"Right," she said.

She reached for the plastic banana sitting on the table. Haley had already grabbed a condom, so it might be a good idea to ask them.

"Haley? Do you want to start first?"
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Foursome. Do it right.

Maybe it was intentional, maybe it wasn’t. No matter what, though, it was a bad choice of words. Emma guessed that innuendo was the theme of the day. Jeremy was right, though; it did seem to be some kind of cap.

It was only more awkward when Danny grabbed the banana while it was in Emma’s hands, to check for a cap. For what, though? She remembered Mrs. Barks saying something about how the bananas were imported from Australia or a place like that, and that there was something special about them. She’d heard some stories too, from other people who had already taken the class, but she didn’t understand what exactly they meant. It must have slipped her mind, though. But yeah, it was a cap.

A second pair of hands took the banana from her once Danny let go. Okay, so Haley was going first, then. Who next? Well, she could go after them, maybe get the weirdness over with?

Emma watched as they unscrewed the cap, only to reveal-

“Oh!”

She put her hands to her mouth as she saw what was under the cap. Was… was that what she thought it was? Haley seemed to find it funny. Emma… wasn’t sure what to think. As she moved her hands away, she felt her face get a little red. For about five seconds, her jaw went slack. But once she was able to speak…

“I… didn’t expect that!”, she said.

Maybe she should have?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Suddenly, Jeremy started laughing like mad.

Maybe some people find… certain parts of male anatomy inserted inside bananas funny. Maybe? Well, of course they would. But not Emma. If the intent was to make them laugh, she wasn’t. If anything, it was weird as all out. Though, Haley had laughed too. Danny, as well, but was that awkward laughing?

Okay, to be fair, it would be funny if it wasn’t class time. That part made things bizarre. Where did Mrs. Barks get such a thing, anyways, and where did she get the idea? Was she… at a special store? No, she said that they came from Australia. Do Australians do this all the time in sex ed? Maybe they did. It was something she didn’t want to pry into any further.

Anyways, it was Haley’s turn, only she- they- had a hard time getting the condom on. Emma watched, her face still red. Nothing could make this less awkward.

“Uh, Haley. Maybe try the other side? I think there’s a specific side you need to roll it down, right?” she said.

Oh god, this was probably the weirdest thing she’d ever done.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Emma tried to be careful about laughing.

Laughing was generally pretty good, don’t get her wrong. It’s just that if she wanted to not make people scared for her life, she had to be careful about when and how hard she did it. That said, sometimes things slip through. Like now.

Emma rose her hand to her mouth, trying to suppress the giggle that wanted so desperately to come out. Even with that, though, a smile was only just barely covered.

Okay, it had gone from weird, to weirder, to… actually pretty funny. The banana choosing who is worthy and who isn’t? Comedy.

Haley got it, though, and responded with a comment of their own about “being worthy”.

“Maybe I could go next?” Emma asked. “Perhaps I’m just as…”

Don’t laugh.

“Worthy.”

She still smiled.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Only people of a certain clan can wield the banana dildo. That was something spoken just now. But apparently it worked that way. Or? As Danny suggested upon looking up from something he was doodling, Emma could fight Haley for the right to wield the banana.

Gosh, Grandpa Gregory must be so proud of them right now.

“Sir Jeremy and Sir Daniel, Knights of the Royal Banana” Emma said, trying to sound majestic. “That has a good ring to it.”

She was still smiling. Again, it was becoming increasingly more difficult not to laugh.

“But first, it is important to see if I really am worthy. Hand me the banana” she continued her queenly voice, reaching out her hand. “I shall prove myself as a member of the Luz clan.”

This was probably the weirdest thing she’d ever done in class. Ever. Scratch earlier, now it got weird.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oops. It looked like Jeremy liked the idea of being a knight enough that they needed to delay the ritual of worthiness. And Haley agreed with him. Okay, so that meant that they had to knight Sir Jeremy and Sir Daniel, then, before they can do the proper ceremony.

Though… ew? Emma didn’t need to have the mental image of someone shoving the banana into… certain parts of Jeremy’s body. Danny, for the most part, seemed to agree, if his shout of “shoulder” and hiding into his hand meant anything. Haley, however, laughed.

Anyways, Jeremy was knighted now. Oh, and on the shoulder too. Not the other suggestion. They were in class, anyways, and was that even hygienic? Or appropriate? Gah, why did her brain keep going to that? No bananas going inside people.

Suddenly the banana went flying in her direction, and she grabbed it in the most majestic and graceful way possible, like any true royalty. That is to say, the banana just barely grazed her fingers and then fell into her lap.

Emma placed the banana on the table, gently pulling the condom already on by the tip.

“Let’s see how worthy I am,” she said as she reached for a fresh condom packet.

Though it kind of didn’t diminish the fact that she was putting a condom on what could only be described as a banana penis, at least she can keep this going. Well, as long as there weren’t any more comments about where it could go. Though…

“Hey, uh, Danny? Are you okay?”

Maybe she didn’t need to ask, but she felt she needed to. He looked pretty embarrassed.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The corners of Emma's mouth pulled into a small smile. Danny said he was alright, but it was the sort of thing people said when they didn't want to draw attention to themselves. He seemed to look less embarrassed, though.

Her smile stopped when Jeremy spoke again. That was a joke. She knew Jeremy enough to realize that it was. But the second he finished giggling, the banana had slipped out of her fingers and spun gently on the table.

The numbness left her wrists quickly, but she felt the blush return just as fast.

Emma didn't want that mental image of her... of the banana... no. Dang it, Jeremy. Again, it was a joke, but she didn't want to think about that. She didn't want to think about that at all! She heard a giggle from Haley, but Danny had that look again.

While she didn't realize it, Emma looked just as horrified.

"Err... yeah..." she said, hesitancy in her voice. "D-don't make jokes like that."

She tried to smile again. Tried. Gosh. She really shouldn't be so... just a joke, she reminded herself. Dang it. Jeremy, why?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Memories from the Past · Next Topic »
Add Reply