Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
So Sorry For That, Man!; Open : )
Topic Started: Jan 22 2016, 08:26 AM (710 Views)
Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Brendan stood up and he winced a little as his legs were still stinging from earlier. He ignored it at that moment and he shook her hand with a slight smile on his face. Her hand felt so soft and warm. He was looking forward to having a great time with Alba. He was really going to the dance with her and that made him feel like he was on top of the world. He was truly happy. His heart was beating faster as he stopped shaking her hand.

"I'm so glad that we bumped into each other." He felt himself smiling more and he started to walk away from Alba, giving her a small wave. "I-I will definitely give you a call later. I promise, Alba!"

Maybe his luck was starting to go from bad to good at last.

((Brendan Harte continued in Mass Destruction))
Edited by Primrosette, Feb 29 2016, 06:54 AM.
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alba strongly shook Brendan's hand as they parted.

"I look forward to that call!" Alba told Brendan as he walked away.

Alba chuckled to herself as she walked the opposite way from Brendan. She hadn't thought she'd find a Sadie Hawkins date today, but now she felt happy to have. Brendan was cute and nice, and he'd probably show her a good time. She just had to make sure he had a good time as well.

"Oh man, what am I going to wear?" she muttered to herself. "Is there a dress code for these sorts of dances?"

Alba shrugged.

"Eh, I'll figure it out soon," she said to herself. "I should finish my workout."

Alba adjusted her bag so it wouldn't fall off, and started to jog down the path. As she began to pick up speed, she started to laugh to herself. This had been a really great visit to the park.

((Alba Reyes continued in I've Got a Brand New Pair of Roller Skates))
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Sumac Park · Next Topic »
Add Reply