Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mad Dewey Dash; Open to all! Plz luv meh
Topic Started: Jan 6 2016, 06:20 AM (1,221 Views)
Pancapples
Member Avatar
Has Ten Cats
[ * ]
...all the muscles of his body writhing in an intensity of terror and sheer fear beyond bearing. He was going mad and knew it, and somewhere deep inside a bit of sanity was screaming, struggling to fight off the hopeless flood of black terror. It was very horrible to go mad and know that you were going mad -- to know that in a little minute you would be here physically and yet all the real essence would be dead and drowned in the black madness. For this was-

"God fucking damn it."

Gary Kwan - Pregame Start

Gary sighed, rolling his eyes at the chatterboxes on the other side of the library. He mumbled to himself and sighed deeply once more. The library was normally barren, but an upcoming test had brought in a flood of newcomers with no respect for library etiquette. "What a shame," he thought. "It's not rocket science, people. We've been doing this for years." He ran a hand through his hair, keeping the other one firmly planted on his book. His eyes darted upward for a moment, wondering who was in the library with him.

"Nate and...Kealani, was it? That sounds right. She shortens it, though. To something. Lani, I think. That sounds right too." He found himself staring for what felt like longer than he should, and his eyes slowly moved back to his book. "I'm strange," he thought to himself.

He wasn't wrong.
Song currently stuck in my head: UNLIMITS - Shinkirō

Characters

V6 (Pregame)

Gary Kwan - "Fuck you." - I-II

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pancapples
Member Avatar
Has Ten Cats
[ * ]
Gary watched as countless students spilled into the library. His library. Being such a well-adjusted, open-minded individual, he thought to himself:

"No. Fuck this. Nuh-uh. Too many people."

Gary slammed his book shut, sliding out of the ancient wooden seat and hauling his rucksack over his shoulder. As he walked grumpily toward the exit, he let his eyes wander to the table across the room one last time. Many more had gathered there, and he briefly entertained the idea of going over. He could, perhaps, introduce himself or ask if they needed help in any subjects.

"I'm not going over there. Fuck that shit." He thought, and went to have lunch.

Gary Kwan continued elsewhere...
Song currently stuck in my head: UNLIMITS - Shinkirō

Characters

V6 (Pregame)

Gary Kwan - "Fuck you." - I-II

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Beale Library · Next Topic »
Add Reply