Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TvTropes Mafia Fallout Thread; Your Mileage May Vary
Topic Started: Dec 4 2015, 03:32 AM (617 Views)
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ricky's still a little pissed about being screwed but whatev.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

VysePresident
Member Avatar
Long-winded, meticulous, & thoughtful. Mostly long-winded though.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MK Kilmarnock
Dec 4 2015, 01:19 PM
Ricky's still a little pissed about being screwed but whatev.
Yeah, it really sucked that stuff happened when it did. :-/

For what it's worth, it was darn cool of you. I've been in a similar position before, and holy heck does it leave you feeling like crap.
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

(Relationships Planning Thread #Pi)

VysePresident
Member Avatar
Long-winded, meticulous, & thoughtful. Mostly long-winded though.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Seth Crimson
Dec 4 2015, 08:54 AM
It was fun playing there, though I get frustrated easily with these types of games. And Slam had me completely tricked in the game, I was convinced that he was town, well played good sir!

Apologies for the forced modkill towards the end, stuff was getting busy over here and I figured I had enough to last the round to get stuff finished, but I screwed up. Sorry about that ^_^;. Also do those who get modkilled not get sent deadchat?

At first, it was an oversight. Then when people started expressing frustration, I figured it was best just to let it lie during the course of the game, when tensions had a chance to die down.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game, and am sorry things had to work out the way they did. I...kinda guessed you figured you made it by, and that's part of why I emphasized the issue of being one post short. :/

I don't hold it against you, and wouldn't mind playing with you again sometime, when you have the time. :)

Penguin_Alien

Forgot to say I had a blast masoning with Maddie! Her reads were far better than mine, and it was fun having a conftown to scheme with in all the chaos.

To be honest, I was so jealous of both of you. You two are people I'd both enjoy being Masons with, particularly since Turtle started coming into her own. That really was a powerful Mason team.
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

(Relationships Planning Thread #Pi)

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah I convinced myself that Vyse's warning about alignments was meant to apply to later joiners. It didn't occur to me that a neighborizer could be mafia, and MW catching that was a fair bit of play. May kill Slam on principle in future games.

I will say that I was avidly reading the thread the last few days watching Murder and Slam duke it out in the streets.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Murder and Slam going at it was a highlight of the game, IMO.

I think this is the furthest I've ever made it in Mafia, and I had a lot of fun in the process!
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I fuckin' KNEW it.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply