Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Let Be Friends Or Enemies! (Otherwise known as the thread that I should have made a long time ago); Yeah, I'm bad at this sort of thing
Topic Started: Nov 6 2015, 09:53 AM (481 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You know, I kind of see something with Brendan and my girl Jennifer. I'm not sure if they'd be friendly or dislike each other, but they're both interested in writing and writing-based careers (Jennifer wants to be a journalist). They're also both in the Writing Club, so they'd at least know each other. However, Jennifer, while reasonably quiet and introverted, can be blunt and occasionally snarky. I get the feeling she would perhaps make someone as shy as Brendan nervous? She's also a meticulous critic, so if she ever reads any of his work she might get nitpicky. She tries not to be rude about it, though; she'll tell you what needs to be changed in the most blunt of terms, but she'll legitimately help you edit it. Thoughts on how he would see her?

Junko would like Jonathan, at the very least. They're both skater-y types, though Junko likes rollerblading. She's more of an "action" person than she is a "horror" person, but I'd imagine that she would sit down to watch 80s horror as well (I've already established her as playing horror games such as FNAF as well, if that means anything). Bonus points: she's super for LGBT rights because she has same-sex parents and identifies as pansexual. She also probably won't hold it against him for underage drinking and going to parties, since I ended up making her a bit of a stoner. So, she wouldn't be one to judge.

I think Ems would dislike Jonathan to some extent, though. She's not someone who would be cruel to him, as she's a rather kind and sweet person. But, she also goes to the tutoring club. Emma is super into studying. and is particularly interested in science (especially medicine/biology). The reason why she needs help with her work is because she has a chronic illness that can make it difficult for her to study. I'd imagine that she'd see him as a slacker who is completely uninterested in school, which might frustrate her. She wouldn't be catty about it, though. At worst, she might get snippy. I think otherwise she would see him as a decent, friendly person, just with flaws.

Thoughts?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply