Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hecate on Roman Halloween; (Hecate was known as Trivia in Rome)
Topic Started: Oct 30 2015, 09:26 PM (647 Views)
NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
When Henry approached him, Asher was biting into a BLT sandwich messily, mayonnaise and tomato juice spurting onto his chin through the bread as Henry spoke. Startled, Asher made a sound somewhere between a cry and a muffled oink, struggling to wipe at the errant juices that had escaped him while simultaneously trying to work his jaw fast enough to answer the other boy's question - or more declaration, really - without doing so around toasted rye and strips of crispy bacon.

"Muh," he started, judged his food still not chewed enough, and held up a finger as he swallowed somewhat painfully, half forms of grainy bread scraping down the sides of his throat.

"Uh," he said with a slight rasp, "sure. I hadn't really-" here, a cough "Hadn't really planned on playing, but I can stick around if you need."

If Henry was observant enough, he'd notice the second glass across from Asher's, filled with water too close to the brim, the ice having long since melted. He'd also notice the slight hesitation in Asher's gesture of him to take the vacant spot across from him, and the slight furrowed brow when he did it.

"Henry, right? You go to Cochise?"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((You can pretty much blame it on Fallout))

"Oh," Asher said, still trying to mop up errant splurts of sauce with a used napkin, "Uh, no, you're not-"

Asher's head whipped so fast towards Clarice that it hurt a little bit when she approached him, and he felt a migraine steal into his skull as Henry looked at him expectantly and Clarice made an awkward situation even moreso.

"Hi- uh," he said, as she barreled forwards with her train of thought, "Oh, me and-"

He pointed between himself and Henry.

"No, we're just- you know, chilling. Hanging out." Rushing out his words, now, trying to fend off embarrassment, Asher scooted over in the booth. "Want to sit down? Henry's asked me to be on his Trivia team. Henry, this is Clarice, she and I work together."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Cheryl's · Next Topic »
Add Reply