Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Facemaker!; And maybe some other versions, idk
Topic Started: Oct 29 2015, 05:15 PM (2,285 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
NOTE: I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the Artist's Alley so sorry in advance if staff has to move this.

So, when TV2 was in its early stages I made this thread over on Mini for people who wanted to share pictures of their kids made with Facemaker and/or request that I make them since I have a fairly quality version of it. I figured I'd do the same here, for your V6 kids (though I'd be willing to do V5/other versions as well if you are so inclined). The pictures are all just shy of 200 x 200 pixels and can be used in signatures, your kids' wiki pages, etc.

For some samples, here are the two characters I have in V6 pregame at the moment:

Min-jae Parker

Nathan Lovegrove

The downside is that Facemaker can't really do elaborate hairstyles or facial jewelry, but I can try to add facial piercings and the like with paint.Net. Anyway, go nuts.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ben Fields

@TBH: I've got full descriptions for Cris and Kaylee, but not Rod and Curtis, so here's the two of them.

Crisanto Luz

Kaylee Lytton

As always, if I missed the mark of what you guys were picturing feel free to let me know and I'll make changes as best I can.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Haven't done Junko yet because I just went through hell trying to turn Ems' glasses red. Apparently Facemaker is just too good for colored face accessories.

Emma Luz

And Jennifer again because why not. Collect 'em all.

Jennifer Wallace
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Junko Kurosawa

Kaylee with the right color hair

TBH

I chat PMed you Rod's current completed description a while ago. I can send it again if you need it.

I don't seem to have the link, so that would be appreciated.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alvaro Vacanti

Jeremy Frasier
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Rod Kanuho

Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alessio Rigano

Jeremiah Larkin
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Conrad Harrod

Scarlett McAfee

Darius Van Dyke
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Man, I hate to throw Espi to the wolves here, but my program seems to have stopped working at least for the time being. It's probably because I had to get my computer wiped a couple days ago and I'm looking for a solution, but I don't know if/when it'll be working again.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Update: downloaded a newer version of Facemaker, and it seems to be working fine now.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Got around to actually making Facemaker work for real, so here's Raina and Cristo.

Raina

Cristo
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Joshua

Hazel

Oskar

Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Barry

Bart

Rene
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Spinnentier
May 13 2016, 03:48 AM
Where can I find this facemaker?
The program can be downloaded for free online and then unzipped with winrar or something similar. Just be very careful about where you download it from (I don't have the original link for mine, or else I'd share).
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Unfortunately, Windows seems to have decided that Facemaker is/contains malware and won't let me use it now. Will update in here if I get it fixed.
Characters

Others

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply