Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Facemaker!; And maybe some other versions, idk
Topic Started: Oct 29 2015, 05:15 PM (2,043 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, facemaker pictures are always fun!

Al

Jerry

Conrad

Scarlett

Darius

Just the last guy with green hair, please :3
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alvaro Vacanti

Jeremy Frasier
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Rod Kanuho

"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alessio Rigano

Jeremiah Larkin
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Conrad Harrod

Scarlett McAfee

Darius Van Dyke
Characters

Others

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thank you very much for the facemakers!

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Facemakers are always snazzy! I should probably get around to linking my character profiles in my actual sig, shouldn't I? :3c

Bryony Adams

Mia Rose

Astrid Tate
V7 BAYBEE
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
Current Thread: V for Vend-etta - "Fuck off. Are you kidding me?"
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mia: Posted Image

Bryony: Posted Image

Astrid: Posted Image
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dorothy

Lulu
me by naft
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
Oh, here's Candice's appearance:
Candice Banks
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]

I would like one of my characters, please.

Brendan Harte

Brendan is a very tall and a lanky teenager for his age. He is at the height of 6'4" and at the weight of 174Ibs, he does have a very muscular body due to swimming regularly. Brendan is a child of Asian-American descent, although his white skin has a slight brown tan from swimming so much. He has an angled jawline and his lips are small and are always in a frowning position. His nose is slightly bent to the left side of his face and his eyes are emerald green and a rounded shape. His hair is very short, black and has slight curls at the bottom. He mostly has a clean face and he has a mole just under his left eye.

Brendan's wardrobe normally is whatever he wants to wear. Most of the time, he would be seen wearing a red hoodie, blue jeans, black t-shirts and sometimes in the winter, he would wear a black coat to keep himself warm. On the day of the trip, Brendan was wearing a plain black t-shirt, a grey hoodie, blue jeans and black sneakers.

Jonathan Gulley

Jonathan is a very short, skinny teenager who is 5'1" and weights 124Ibs. Jonathan is Caucasian and he has a habit of wearing one diamond earring on his left ear. His hair is light blond that is cut short and he spikes it up messily with some hair gel. His eyes are light blue and the shape of his face is slightly rounded. His lips are a bit pouty and he makes sure that he has a neat shaved appearance. He is seen as more cute-looking than handsome. He has a curved scar on his right cheek that is just under his eye and it is 4 inches long due to an incident when he was younger.

Jonathan has always loved to wear clothes that make him look like a punk skater and he would normally be seen wearing either a black or a red t-shirt that has either skulls or blood designs on them. He likes to wear t-shirts that have band names like A Day To Remember, Jimmy Eats World, Paramore among others. He normally loves to wear black trainers and he wears very loose dark jeans. He wears a gold Celtic necklace around his neck that was a gift from his mother for his seventeenth birthday.
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Man, I hate to throw Espi to the wolves here, but my program seems to have stopped working at least for the time being. It's probably because I had to get my computer wiped a couple days ago and I'm looking for a solution, but I don't know if/when it'll be working again.
Characters

Others

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Jonathan Gulley

Posted Image
Brendan Harte

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Candice Banks

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Thank you so much for making them. They look awesome! I love them. : )
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply