Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gunfight U
Topic Started: Sep 28 2015, 03:43 AM (1,048 Views)
Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Jonathan Gulley - pregame start))

Jonathan was walking to meet up with the others. He could have ask Michael for a ride. Or he could have 'borrowed' his dad's car. But no. He had to be stubborn and try to do things by himself. Besides, it wasn't too far away where he had to meet them anyway. He promised himself that he wouldn't do stuff like this anymore. But when Alex told him that his best friend, Michael Crowe, was coming. He couldn't resist and he had to tag along. And what they were going to do did sound like it would be a lot of fun. He was also wondering how many people would be there as he wandering down the road. He shifted his shoulder slightly with his bag on it. His gear was already in there. His parents didn't even know that he was out. Oh well. What they didn't know couldn't hurt them. He wasn't going to get in trouble out here anyway.

A few minutes later after he had arrived to his destination, he could see that Alex and Michael were having a conversation with each other. Huh.... So they were the only ones here? He thought that there would be more people. But he guessed that only three people doing this would be alright. He felt a tingle of excitement inside of him. He couldn't wait to have fun. Beside, he needed a break from studying. Ugh, studying. He didn't even want to THINK about that right now. So he make sure to block it out of his head for now.

As he approached the other boys, he could hear Michael stumbling to speak clearly to Alex. He chuckled quietly under his breath. He couldn't blame Michael for that. Alex was a guy that they didn't really talk to. But this was possibly a great time to get to get to know Alex better. Oh, wait. Didn't Alex do acting or something? He couldn't remember that well. Oh, well. He could just ask him about it whenever. He stopped for a moment and he glanced down at his clothes. He was wearing a lot of black. He was hoping that this was suitable for a paintball fight. He had never done this before. So this was a new experience for him. He cleared his throat and he give the others his best smile. Heck, he was happy to be here so he should act like he is too.

"Hey, guys? Are we all ready to have some fun around here?" He piped up with a cheerful tone in his voice and he gave the guys a small wave in greeting. "So it's only the three of us, huh? That's cool. I am totally up for this. I've never done this before. So this should be a lot of fun."
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jonathan listened as Alex was telling him and Michael the rules and he nodded as if he understood them. Well, he did understand them. Of course. He winced at the idea of doing melee. Melee wasn't something that he was fond of doing. But he guessed it was okay if they were just going to do it for tonight. He wasn't going to let it bother him. He was interested in doing this. Heck, maybe he would enjoy doing this so much that he would like to do it another time in the future. Who knows? Alex then said something about whether they needed to borrow some goggles from him or not.

.....Whoops.

He knew that he had forgotten something. He had left his goggles on the desk in his bedroom at home. Damn. He had been in such a rush to get here that he had forgot to picked up the protection for his eyes. He kind of felt a bit ashamed for that. But he couldn't let it get him down. Since Alex was offering to let them borrow some, there was no harm in asking to borrow a pair of goggles from him. He would give them back afterwards.

Before Jonathan could say anything to take Alex up on his offer, Michael suddenly started to ramble a lot. That was fine. Jonathan was used to Michael talking a lot. It didn't really bother him. He was more of a listener than a talker anyway. Sometimes. Michael mentioned something about Robocop. Jonathan remembered that he still needed to watch that one. Then Michael mentioned something about Ben Fields. Ben Fields..... Jonathan wasn't sure how to feel about that guy. So he mostly tried to stay away from Ben. Then Michael say some things about videos that he watched. Okay, that sounded cool. Jonathan also wished that Darius would come too. It would be great to have the gang to play paintballing together. Oh, Michael had brought his own mask. Now he was feeling more embarrassed about being the only one who forgot to bring his goggles along with him. Hah. Modelling career. That was funny to Jonathan and he couldn't help but chuckle a little.

Jonathan glanced over at Alex and decided that he had to get it over with. "Is it alright if I borrow a pair of your goggles, Alex? I was in such a rush to get here. And well, I left my goggles on my desk by mistake."
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
(Sorry for the delay, guys. Just been busy for a while.)

Jonathan caught the goggles with his hands and he put them on. He grinned at Alex. "Thanks, man. Yeah, getting hurt would really suck." He nodded as he did a glance over the knives and brushes. He decided that he wouldn't use them. He didn't want to go psycho with them. Even if they were fake. Ha, ha, psycho. All he really remembered from that Psycho film was the famous shower scene. He was starting to get lost in his thoughts before Alex mentioned that they should wait to see if anyone else will come. "It wouldn't be that bad if no one else showed up. We can still just do this with the three of us. Hide and seek, huh? Knowing me, I'll possibly with the first one out."

Jonathan tilted his head slightly at Michael's words. "I don't mind if this place is abandoned. It's quiet and spooky. Maybe we could have a camp fire here and tell creepy ghost stories to each other one day. Wouldn't that be cool?" He was actually liking that sound of that. Wait. What if Alex didn't like that kind of stuff? He should check first. "Unless you're not into that kind of thing, Alex. Then you don't have to."

Jonathan was cringing at what Michael was saying about British horror movies but he wasn't going to comment on it. He didn't want to argue about what movies were good or bad. It would be childish. So he just pulled a pouty face and then Michael was now changing the subject.

"What would you call the movie? If it would be like a teen slasher in the '80s. Then how about 'Paintball Horrors'? No, 'Abandoned Place of Death!' Wait, no! How about 'The Stranger Of Abandonment'?"

Jonathan realized that he was getting side-tracked by this conversation. Whoops. He shouldn't forget why they were really here. "Sorry about that Alex. So how long should we wait? Or should we just get into it soon?" He asked curiously. He was just itching to get started.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jonathan was staying quiet while Alex and Michael were talking. He had to make sure that he has everything that he need. Goggles. Check. Paintball gun. Check. Was there- Then Alex said that they should get started on the game. "Sweet!" Jonathan grinned excitedly. Ah. Starting at 9:.45. Okay. He made sure to remember to check his phone when he found a position to hide in.

He watched as the other two wandered off to find their own hiding places. Now where would be the best place for him to hide? Jonathan looked around as he was trying to walk quietly. It was kind of creepy to be here. Jonathan was starting to have second thoughts. But he shook his head to snap out of it. He was here to have a great time. This was not the time for him to get spooked at an abandoned place.

He suddenly stopped behind an old, crumbled wall. He peeked out from behind it. Not bad. It wasn't the best place for him to hide. But at least it was something. He ducked his head back and he got out his phone to check the time. 9: 43. Alright. Only two more minutes until-

Jonathan felt his heart almost jumped out of his skin when he heard a yell and then the sound of what sounded like a paintball gun shooting. "Holy-" He cut himself off as he heard Michael's voice shouting out something about a misfire. What the heck was that all about? It had scared the crap out of Jonathan. Wow. This definitely was the perfect place for a horror movie.

Jonathan took a few seconds to let his heartbeat slow down. Michael really did get him there. Maybe he could ask what had happened to him later. He took a quick look at his phone again. 9: 45.

Alright, it was time to get started. His hands clenched the paintball gun more tightly. And then he waited for someone to make their first move.....
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jonathan hadn't moved for a while. It was very silent. He wondered if the other two were going to make the first move. He would rather wait until he hear any movement. And possibly some shots being fired before he would make his own move. He leaned his back against the wall, tightening his grip more on the gun. Wait. He did kind of know where Michael was. But he wasn't going to run out into the open with some gun blazing like some action hero. He had to try to think smart. He had to wait until the other two were out in the open instead.

He let out a quiet chuckle. "I think I'm getting a little too serious about this...." He whispered to himself and then he heard some movement. He held his breath as he listened carefully.

He heard some splattering sounds from behind the wall and then he heard footsteps coming close into his direction. Uh-oh. Jonathan backed up a little from the wall and he saw Michael rushing past him into the alleyway. Had Michael seen him?

Apparently not. Jonathan sighed softly in relief as Michael start to shout in the alleyway for either him or Alex. Jonathan could tell that it was a trap so that Michael can hit whoever will come into his view first. Jonathan wasn't going to give Michael that chance.

Jonathan smiled slightly as he got an idea about what he should do. He should go around the back and get Michael from behind. It would be brilliant! He quietly took a few steps back so that he could go around the other side of the crumbling building. He glanced around to see if Alex was anywhere from his point of view. He couldn't see him. So Jonathan started to sneak to get his plan into action.

This is going to be so awesome!
Edited by Primrosette, Jan 21 2016, 12:07 PM.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Sorry, you guys. I'm breaking the post order so I can use Jonathan somewhere else. I hope you guys can forgive me for it. Yeah, I'm not sure what to put down as Toxie did a wonderful job of explaining a lot.))

And so the guys had about six or seven rounds of shooting each other with paintballs. Or was it more? Jonathan had lost count as he was too excited over all the fun that the three boys were having. They had each won a few rounds against each other. He thought that it ended up a draw between the three of them. He waved goodbye to the both of them. But as he was walking back home; Michael offered to give him a lift and he gladly accepted. He thought it was a bit freaky to be on his only in the dark anyway. He and Michael ended up having a conversation on the way back home.

Jonathan had a lot a fun playing paintball with Alex and Michael. He hoped that they could do it again in the future with more people involved. The more the merrier.

((Jonathan Gulley continued in Let's Go Out Tonight))
Edited by Primrosette, Feb 15 2016, 05:55 AM.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((I did have fun with you guys. Sorry for basically bailing on you. Sure, you can do a little GMing with Jonathan. I don't mind at all.))
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Events/Other · Next Topic »
Add Reply