Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Scrubs Mafia Fallout Thread
Topic Started: Sep 3 2015, 06:39 PM (968 Views)
Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I did say shortly.

To be edited periodically.

The (Dead) Dead Chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/ZBXTSPEEvqVTE

Mafia Chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/yXiZ8PSZnZP
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
The girl who dreams on the back of a giant space turtle.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wait wait what? Ricky was the serial killer?

I... what?

This is so troubling that it distracted me from gloating.
Turtle's Signature

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
This game, man.

This game.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So I take it that's an SK win, then?
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's both a Town and SK win. SK wasn't counted as scum and wasn't allowed to win with the mafia. I had decided this before the game, as otherwise, we'd have a potential stalemate if there had been a following dayphase.

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Hooch is crazy.
Edited by Grim Wolf, Sep 3 2015, 08:33 PM.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I take it I wasn't allowed to participate in deadchat due to my requested kill?
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players

Imehal
Member Avatar
The Captain America of alien fighting.
[ *  *  * ]
Hahahahahaha!

Oh my gosh, good job Kilmarnock. =D I wasn't cross about losing either way given some of the reasons it happened, but I was too tired to twig that you were lying because you didn't die when we shot you. Not that l could have gone "We tried to shoot Kilmarnock and it didn't work! Help?" anyways. I can't stop laughing. Well done!

Is there a reason you weren't obliged to shoot as the Serial Killer, Kilmarnock? There was some interesting stuff going on in terms of roles, and I'm curious how that affected you.

Something came up, mentioned by Kilmarnock, during the thread that I wanted to address here win or lose. You mentioned that if Vyse had flipped scum after what happened mid-game that it would have not been cool or something to that effect. I don't think that is entirely fair, and that isn't directed at you. We all play this game and others for various reasons, and sometime we can't post/participate. I was scum, and I hope no one blames me for being so ill this game that I actually missed the window for us to potentially win but that is a judgement that only I can make.

Next! Psychedelic, lovely. I am so sorry for blocking you twice. You are so fun to play Mafia with, and I'm extremely flattered that I warranted two checks. :)

Mafia team, I am so sorry for missing the hammer on VysePresident. I know I wasn't the only one, but I was so ill that I hadn't even looked at the thread. I feel like that was the point that things started to unravel, especially after Grim Wolf was mod-killed so shortly after and completely changed the outlook of certain players.

A question to everyone: is there a kill that people think that could have been done differently those last two days to salvage a chance? Knowing that Kilmarnock was the Serial Killer, I don't think so? I felt obliged to kill Psychedelic given how focused he was on me, unless I missed a requirement for him to not target the same person twice in a row like I had.

It was a crazy game, but I enjoyed playing with my team and trying to keep up with the chaos you all create. Thank you!
Edited by Imehal, Sep 3 2015, 09:05 PM.
[No claims on the avatar image]
v6 Relationship Thread Here!
v6
v5
You are all crazy!

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh shit did I not send you one Grim? 1-800-My-Bad.

VysePresident
Member Avatar
Long-winded, meticulous, & thoughtful. Mostly long-winded though.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hahahahahahahah, oh my gosh, MK! You're the always at your best Town play when you're scum. :P

Glad we could share the win though. You earned it.

More thoughts to follow shortly, including stuff on why I played the way I did. That said, I want to read the deadchat & scumchat first.
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

(Relationships Planning Thread #Pi)

VysePresident
Member Avatar
Long-winded, meticulous, & thoughtful. Mostly long-winded though.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, and I just want to say, thank you so much for your time as mod, Percy! I know I stressed you out a bit with my stupid habit of rapid-fire posting, and I'm sorry about that. Your promptness & strictness were both welcome & appreciated, and the game itself was a pretty neat design. (I loved that you gave the Cop a method of bypassing the Godfather, actually.) I would play any game you mod in the future with pleasure, though I definitely will want to play a slower paced game next time, instead of the spam-posting battle.

Also, very, very good game scum! I'm looking forward to reading through your plan of action in a sec, but I just want to say, you all fooled me. Looking back, I can see where I went wrong & why, but at the time, I was very hard pressed to see it.
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

(Relationships Planning Thread #Pi)

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, that was actually my win.

Would've shot one or the other the following night leaving us with one townie and one SK, which is specifically noted to be a SK win. You probably didn't know that Unpy, but the cat's out of the bag so... yeah. Sure. I'll win with the town (which is normally very, very impossible). It's still a win as the hardest role in the game to normally win as.

My town play seemed so strong because I was trying to play townie to the best of my ability. I like playing the town game for as long as possible to buy myself credit and, obviously, it worked. So all the arguments I made posing as a townie WERE coming from a town mindset, meaning I really thought Vyse was scum, really thought Deamon and the like were town, and didn't trust my brother as much as I can ever trust him.

I had no obligation to kill as the serial killer, because Unpy decided to get creative with the role. Basically, I was nightkill AND investigation immune, but only as long as I didn't use my power the previous day. This gave me the option to never use my power, an option I took to make me an unkillable fuck. Basically the only way for me to be taken out was via lynch, but when I figured that wasn't happening any time soon, I kept up the safety net as long as possible. In fact, I was holding on to my power and saving it for when I was absolutely guaranteed a win, which would have been the night following Imehal's lynch.

The point that came up about Vyse was that I would have been angry at him if he flipped scum because I would have read his 'I'm not doing too well sorry I keep flipping out' post as a way to get sympathy. He was town, therefore we don't have to deal with that sticky situation.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

specifically noted to be an SK win

Welp. Knowledge for next time

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's cool, still proud of myself.

Now people might finally realize I am, in fact, not possible to read.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
A SK with godfather powers, who doesn't have to kill with no counters either. I suppose I was the counter though, with my Coroner power, but dang. MK, you definitely exploited the system in a clever way. Winning as a SK with no kills, too. *_*

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply