Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What a Day; Open
Topic Started: Aug 18 2015, 07:08 PM (866 Views)
Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Brendan Harte continued from Black Kingdom, Red Kingdom))

Brendan was trying to have a peaceful lunch outside but that was interrupted by the sound of a tray falling to the ground and he heard a female voice swearing. He then heard the girl coughing and a boy giggling. He glanced down at the red apple in his hand that he hadn't bitten into yet and he placed it down on the table. He turned his head to see who the other two were and he saw that it was Blair Moore and Alessio Rigano. He didn't know them that well but he did know their names.

Brendan noticed that Blair's food was ruined and he felt a bit sorry for her. It was rude of Alessio to laugh at her as Brendan knew what it was like to be clumsy and accidentally ruin things. Like with Jae. Ugh. He really didn't want to think about that. He shook his head a little and he went back to focusing on the other two students. Maybe he should just be kind and offer Blair his apple as she didn't have any food anymore.

"Hey, uh.... Blair...? Sorry about your lunch and all. But would you like to have my apple instead?" He offered with a small smile and he picked up the apple, holding it out to her. "I wasn't really hungry anyway. So I thought that maybe you would like to have it instead. And Alessio, that was kind of rude to um.... laugh, you know."

He was trying to keep eye contact with Blair, although it looked like she was glaring at Alessio and Brendan sort of wished that he hadn't said anything about Alessio laughing at her. He really didn't want any more drama after what happened with Jae. He was still trying to figure out how to fix the shaky relationship between the both of them.
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, that was unexpected.

Brendan was not expecting to see Blair knock a cookie out of Alessio's hand and he didn't know how to react at first. He hadn't really thought that she would react in such a childish way. Sure, Alessio had laughed at her but she didn't have to act in such an extreme manner. It was really uncalled for.

Brendan raised an eyebrow when Blair refused to take his offer of his apple and he set it back down on the table. He only wanted to be polite to her and she was just being very immature now. He noticed that Alessio hadn't said anything to defend himself from Blair's outburst.

Brendan let out a small sigh and he rubbed a hand over his face, suddenly feeling annoyed himself. "Look, I was only trying to be nice to you and you shouldn't have reacted in such an immature way." He was talking to Blair with such a serious tone and he turned to Alessio. "And you should apologise to her for laughing at her and Blair should apologise to you for ruining your food on purpose."

Brendan was hoping that the two of them would do this but he kind of had a feeling that they wouldn't. He just hoped that he hadn't just made things more worse for the three of them.
Edited by Primrosette, Oct 9 2015, 11:44 AM.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay. His solution to make peace between the two of them hadn't worked too well. Although, Blair kind of did say that she was sorry in a way. And she was looking sad and Brendan felt bad for her. Maybe he should have just stayed out of it.

Then he heard what Alessio had to say. Why was he lying? Brendan had clearly heard him laugh. He couldn't let Alessio pretend that he was innocent in this. He stared at Alessio with disbelief in his eyes, shaking his head slightly.

"I heard you laughing, Alessio. So you don't have to lie. Just admit that you made a mistake and then we can get past this drama. Okay?" Brendan said calmly, glancing to look at the cookie on the ground. "Sorry about your cookie."
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Brendan didn't want to sound like he just ganged up on Alessio but he just couldn't stand it when people lied. He didn't know if he caused more drama to make things worse. Oh. Blair was leaving to get something for Alessio to eat. That was very generous of her. Hopefully things have worked out for the better. He didn't want any more conflict today. Even if he did cause it. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything in the first place.

He stood beside Alessio for a few moments, feeling awkward. Before someone finally showed up. That someone was Lucilly Peterson. He only really knew her name. And they would say hellos when they passed each other in the hallway. But that was it. He scratched his cheek as he felt like he should be leaving. But he didn't move as he wanted to listen to the others' conversation. He didn't know why.

Oh? Lucilly was asking about the mess on the ground and Brendan just stayed silent. This was a question that Alessio should answer. And he did. Which was good. He could still feel some tension between him and Alessio. He didn't like that at all. He decided that he had to speak up too. To clear the air or something.

"Yeah, uh.... We kind of got into a..... disagreement about something before you came over, Lucilly. I think I should have not stuck my nose into your business, Alessio. But it is too late now, I guess." Brendan patted Alessio's shoulder lightly and he was thinking of owing him an apology. To cool down the tension between them. It was better to do that than have Alessio as a guy who would possibly dislike him anyway.

"I'm sorry, man. I'm sorry for that unnecessary drama just before with Blair. I've been kind of in a bad mood over some uh.... issues lately. I just wanted to make things better. Not more conflicting. You know? Are we going to be okay?"
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Brendan was feeling unsure when Alessio said that it was okay to him. But he wasn't going to say anything. He was only going to speak when things were cooling down more. He was a little surprised when Alessio refused Lucilly's offer of letting him use some of her money. But he wasn't going to judge. Everyone had a right to ever say yes or no to someone else's generosity. And then he watched Alessio walk away. Leaving him alone with Lucilly.

He couldn't help but stand in front of her awkwardly. He couldn't decide if he wanted to leave or not. He felt that it would be rude of him to go after Lucilly had just showed up. So he just shook his head and he offered Lucilly a small forceful smile. He glanced at his table which still had his apple on it. He then looked back at Lucilly.

"Hey, Lucilly. I hope that we didn't make you uncomfortable. Uh.... Would you like to take a seat and eat your lunch with me? I would feel like I am being rude if I would just run off and leave you alone."

Although, he did want to run away and hide in his room at home. He sat back down at his table and he picked up the apple. He turned it over a few times in his hand. But he wasn't going to take a bite out of it yet. He tilted his head slightly to look up at Lucilly. Using his other hand to pat the space beside him for her to sit down. He should get to know her more.

"Come and sit with me, Lucilly. We can talk about.... um..... whatever you want. I mean, if you want to. I don't want to be a bother if you don't want to talk to me.... Uh..."

Ugh. His nervousness was coming out and he didn't like it. His confidence was getting lower and lower. Possibly after that little drama with Alessio and Blair. Maybe he should have just stayed quiet.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
(I don't know what to write here since Cicada Days is gone so I'll write a quick short thing)

Brendan was happy with Lucilly's company and they ended up talking about books. He was just glad that she seemed to really listen to him. She seemed like a really nice girl. They should hang out more. He glanced at his cell phone a few minutes later. It was time for him to leave to go to his next class. He packed up his things and he got up to his feet. He gave Lucilly a gentle smile.

"It was really nice to speak with you, Lucilly. We should do this another time. I'll see you later."

And with that, he left.

((Brendan Harte continued in Time To Open Up))
Edited by Primrosette, Nov 10 2015, 10:04 AM.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Grounds · Next Topic »
Add Reply