Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What a Day; Open
Topic Started: Aug 18 2015, 07:08 PM (784 Views)
Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Blair Moore continued from Not On Target))

Blair was eating her lunch outside, in the sun, because the cafeteria was disgusting.

Simple, right? You could just leave it at that. But noooo, a gust of wind just magically appeared to ruin Blair's lunchtime peace and quiet. It just happened to blow Blair's hair in her face so while she was sitting down at a nearby picnic table, she was distracted and misplaced her tray. Into midair. Causing it to fall on the ground and spill tomato soup and grilled cheese on the dirt.

"Oh, for fuck's sake!" Blair snarled before she felt the familiar clogging of her throat. She let out a wheezing, hacking cough. Goddamn it, she was getting another infection. She'd need her fucking antibiotics and today was going like shit already. Not just with the lunch, but she'd gotten pop quizzed by Mr. Dukoff and bombed, and she'd lost her notebook for math and was totally lost all class, and what's more, she had to go see Miley perform at some dumb kid's concert after school. Wonderful.

Thank god she had an appointment with Dr. Cole today, she really needed to vent.

But for now, Blair was content to stew at her table, leaving her now-ruined food on the ground where it had fallen, soup seeping into the ground.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Blair turned slowly to face the two boys, her face wrinkled up in anger as she walked towards them. Not a good look for her.

"You have got to be the most childish little dickwad on Earth, Al." She snarled. "If you think this is funny, let's see how you like it." With that, Blair swung her hand, almost dismissively, aiming to knock the cookies from his hands. That's show him, the little brat. God.

Then, Blair turned her attention to Brendan. "And you." She was, for a moment, tempted to take him up on his offer. But at the same time, Blair hated pity. Her hatred for pity was stronger than her hunger. "I don't need your charity. Or your sympathy. I don't even need your food! Just...go screw off somewhere, mmkay?"

Blair crossed her arms, shooting a death glare at the two boys. She tried not to breathe too heavily; the yelling was making her chest hurt, and she'd look like an idiot if she started hacking.

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Apologies for the delays))

"Why should I?" Blair said slowly, still setting her glare on the two boys. Ugh, people who were all, 'let's just be friends' and 'let's talk about our feelings' were so obnoxious. Sometimes you just wanted to be a bitch. So what? Blair did have an idea, though. Making Alessio the bad guy here sounded like a way to feel better.

"I'm the victim here, he's the one who laughed at me. Like..." Mind racing with nefarious plans, Blair settled on one unfortunate fact; to switch blame, she was going to have to actually own up. Damn. "Sorry for being a bitch, but I can't help get mad if someone makes fun of me, especially when I'm as hungry as I am. My lunch did just get ruined, after all."

Blair put on a sad face; slight pout, puppy dog eyes, the works. Getting this high-and-mighty loser to turn on another kid was going to be tough, but Blair would manage. And ooh, this would be a great story for her blog.

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Haha, Alessio was getting ganged up on. Damn, this Brendan guy was such a tryhard. 'Oh, don't be mean guys, let's all be friends and bake cookies or some shit!' Hmph. The kid clearly had no experience in the real world. He was probably some weird sadsack kid who grew up on Disney movies. Jesus, Blair was being cynical today. Eh, whatever, she needed to let off some steam.

"It's fine, Al. It can be hard to fess up to your mistakes. Just make peace and move on, I always say." God, she sounded so holier-than-thou it was sickening. The fact that Brendan was so quick to judge the other boy when Blair had been such a straight-up bitch was hilarious. How could someone be so dense? Blair was trying to smother her laughter when an idea struck her.

"Hey, you guys wait here, I'm gonna go grab something from a vending machine to give to Al. You know, since I ruined his cookies. Be right back!" She was lying, of course. Buy something for that little snot? As if! If anything, she'd be spending her hard-earned money on herself, thank you very much. Hell, if she wanted she might try to go home sick today and skip the rest of her classes. Not like it was hard to get out of class, just saying 'my chest hurts' was enough usually. The one advantage of her disease, she supposed, was that she could use people's sympathy against them when she wanted.

With another bought of hacking as a goodbye, Blair headed off towards the school. She didn't look back.

((Blair Moore continued in Stuck))

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Grounds · Next Topic »
Add Reply