Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Luz Interpretation; Saturday at the Luz compound
Topic Started: Jul 23 2015, 05:09 PM (410 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Scarlett McAfee continued from She also fuckin' writes and shit))

Scarlett was in front of the Luz compound and wasn't sure whether she should ring at the doorbell. It was kinda early. Not for her, of course, she is used to waking up early. But for the family in there, ringing the bell would be kinda annoying. And it was a big family that had lots of members.

She was no stranger of the house, however, and knew where Lizzie was. Therefore she went to Lizzie's window and knocked on it, hoping she wasn't asleep.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Scarlett grabbed the hand and tried to get inside.

"Uh, I woke up early today and I was bored, so I decided to go here. And next week I'll have to write a Spanish test, soo..."

She had a sad face on her face, because she disliked Spanish. She looked at the room.

"You're watching TV?"

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Oh, I see", Scarlett said. "Yeah, tapes aren't practical for watching stuff anymore. I heard they get more broken the older they get."

Scarlett herself owned some tapes, but neither of them really created a nostalgic feel, but rather a feel of annoyance, due to the weird quality, the unpleasant sound from the VCR and the fact that she had to reset the movies she had watched. DvDs were better. But digital was definitely the best!

"Have you tried hitting the VCR? It solves the problem, in most cases."

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Scarlett reacted to Lizzie's laugh with laughing with her. In Scarlett's imagination, Lizzie beat the hell out of the old, poor VCR. Poor, old, rusty, film-veteran VCR was also probably dead, as Lizzie stated. Hah. Scarlett joined the giggle.

"Nah, I don't do yoga stuff."

Scarlett touched her chin, thinking like a philosopher.

"Maybe we can find yoga stuff on the internet?"

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hmm. Going to her place? A bad idea. Scarlett wasn't sure whether she'd disturb her father. Assumingly, yes, she would.

"Oh yeah, I recall."

Scarlett said nothing for a moment.

"I'm not sure. My father wouldn't be amused when we'd go my place in an ungodly hour."

Scarlett, however, couldn't think of an alternative.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That was...a really great idea! All problems solved.

"Yeah, we don't have to rush there, we have our time."

Scarlett was ready to go back home. "Can I help you carrying the yoga stuff?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Beyond the Town Border · Next Topic »
Add Reply