Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Tyranny of Grocery Bags; Open!
Topic Started: Jul 3 2015, 02:59 PM (760 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Caedyn Miller Continued From Everyday is a great day at Your Junes))

The park was just, like, the perfect place to get those creative juices going after a long shift. It felt like the right place to go so she could get the right mojo going before she started drawing tonight. A spot to really kick back and soak up the I of the universe, really get that oneness with creation pulsing within her. The unbridled glory of the universe would flow into her tablet for a new masterpiece Lily and that stuck-up chick she was dating.

A quick nip on the ear from something reminded her not to be quite so one with nature any longer than she needed to. She knew Jah loved creatures great and small, but some of them were super annoying and needed to give her some space for the next forever or so. As she tried to refocus her center, a girl across the park caught her eye.

Is that Jane? With a guy? Juicy. I can't pass this up.

Jane Madison was the sort of girl who had a...fragile sensibility. She could go from zero to mega-bitch in six seconds, which made her really, really fun to poke at, especially when she could be embarrassed. So of course Caedyn took every opportunity she could to do just that.

"Jane," she squealed, waving across the park as she jogged over, "it feels like it's been too long! How are you? You look..." Caedyn let the comment hang as she came forward, deliberately hesitating as she looked over Jane's outfit and darting her eyes into the bags in her hand. "So, um," she pushed on, letting her lack of follow-up speak for itself, "are you doing a charity drive or something? That's so sweet!"

Without waiting for an answer, she turned to the boy Jane had been talking to and grinned up at him. "And who's this? I know you, I know I do, I just can't put my finger on your name?"
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Caedyn blinked innocently up at the boy with judge a hint of aggression in her widening grin. This would work out well. He definitely wanted to be alone talking to Jane, and that told her everything that she needed to know. Barely a few sentences in and she'd already confirmed the obvious suspicion. Why is everything always so wonderful? "Oh, wow, a real knight in shining armor, Jah?" She gave Brendan a playful pat on the arm. "It's so nice of you to look after Jane here. I know I'm butting in, but I just have to say hey every time I see her. I owe so much to her, y'know?" She turned slightly towards Jane as she spoke. "After all, where would we actors and actresses be without all the little people backstage keeping things running, like, smooth and stuff?"

It really was a beautiful day outside. Barely any chill in the air, and the park looked gorgeous in the sun. "I hope," she said with her eyes on Jane,"your uh, responsibilities let you stay out here a little while and do a little sightseeing. It's a gorgeous day in Jah's land, girl, and you can find all sorts of things you don't expect." Her eyes shifted to Brendan for a moment and gave him a cheeky wink. "After all, just on my little walk today, I've already spotted two pairs of lovebirds."

SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Caedyn let a few beats pass between the respective little tantrums Jane and Brendan managed to throw out. Just to get a nice, awkward silence stewing, and let them really think about what had just happened. Then, she burst out laughing. Loud, snorting, high pitched giggles there in front of them, dreads swaying as she bent over and clutched her stomach. She just couldn't watch all of this with a straight face.

"Oh, oh, oh," she panted, trying to catch her breath. "You two are just perfect. It's wonderful, really. If you're trying to keep it down though, maybe like, don't be so obvious?" She pulled a horrified, bashful face as she looked towards Jane and mimicked her in a shrill tone. "Oh no, no, we're definitely not dating!" Between giggles, she spun to Brendan with her hands on her hips, and rumbled out in as low a voice as she could manage, "Yeah, not stop being mean to this delicate, perfect flower, or I'll stand here some more!" Her face twisted as she sputtered the words out, making her bend over into another deep cackle. "Too cute. Way too cute," she stammered breathlessly, pretending to wipe a tear from her eye.

As she gathered herself, already ignoring the pair, she began to walk away and wave over her shoulder. "Have fun you two, and take my advice! Otherwise, who knows who'll figure out this little tryst?" With one last chuckle, she wandered across the park, breathing deeply as she began to work her way back to her car, savoring the scent in the air. Ah, the coming of spring. Love was in the air. It was the perfect day for a little artistry, and she'd found such adorable subjects.

((Caedyn Miller Continued In Hot Problems))
SotF Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Liberty Park · Next Topic »
Add Reply