Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Extraordinary Machine; Open!
Topic Started: May 29 2015, 06:43 AM (877 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Abby Floyd Continued From Imparare))

"JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Abby had a sort of radar for a few things in her life. Animals. Baking. Friends. People in need. Right now, all of those things were wrapped up into one adorable, friendly, golden-hearted little package, and he needed her expertise even if he hadn't thought to ask her about it.

The hall shook in her vision as she ran as fast as her legs would carry her, squealing out with glee at the sight of Joshua's poster. Her hands waved back and forth frantically as she approached, practically bouncing at the thought of taking up another bake sale. Good gracious, did she love bake sales! Lots of cooking, good causes, and people having a great time eating food a whole community came together to make? Sign me right up!

"Joshie, Joshie, Joshie," she panted out as she came closer, reaching for the boy, "How could you ever forget to tell me about this? Where is it, when is it, how much do you need, I'll be right there!" The lights shone in her eyes as she beamed up at him, already preparing a mental list of what she'd need to get going. An army of delicious desserts paraded through her mind until they all collapsed into a crashing heap as she realized there was someone else standing nearby, and she'd just run plum into their conversation without a second thought. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt, please don't mind me, I just got all worked up and didn't watch myself," she giggled out at the boy in front of Joshua.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So much time!

Next Friday gave her awhile to plan. She could go shopping, or plan with Grandma, maybe experiment a little with the mix...but what mix? Cookies? Brownies? Cupcakes? Muffins? Loaded bread? Or even..."Pies!" Another loud cry echoed from her mouth and she gave a little jump as Noah asked what they needed. "Oh Lord, it's got to be pies! They're a real mover, you know?"

A dozen other questions were buried under her mental momentum. Pies were exactly the ticket. What kind of pie, though? There were so many different flavors she could pick from, after all. Fruit was probably the ticket, real fruit, nice and juicy with lots of sugary filling. She could whip up a whole mess of fruit pies with a little bit of pre-prep and they'd sell by the slice. That was definitely the way to go, definitely.

Her whole body was buzzing with excitement at the thought and she couldn't help bobbing on her heels a bit. She'd need to adjust her schedule a little bit, for sure, but she didn't have anything important going on this week. Everything would work out perfectly.
SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Abby didn't have to think long to catch Noah's joke, though she did have to wonder about the funny look Joshua was giving her. She never figured him to be the kind of boy caught up in that sort of thing, but maybe it was how he kept calm with all of the craziness in his life?

A few years ago, John and Michael had a frank and candid discussion with Abby about "the reefer" after she started growing curious about that funny smell that always seemed to waft around Granny's part of the house. It certainly wasn't the kind of thing she'd get into, but she was aware of it and wasn't too surprised that Noah had some experience with edibles by the sound of it. She gave him a sly smile. "Well, my granny's been a friend of Miss Jane for a spell now, so I might be able to hunt up a mighty fine brownie mix with some easy instructions. Without Miss Jane's part, of course. I don't think the school is ready for her secret recipe yet, you hear?"
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Things seemed to be moving along steadily, with Joshie getting back to his work and Noah moving right along to his next destination. Abby didn't want to be rude and make them linger on with her, plus she should probably check to the time to make sure she wasn't going to be late to class because of brownies for the second time today. She gave Josh a quick wave and a smile as she turned to head down the hall. "Bye Joshie! Good luck and let me know if you need any help drumming up more bakers, hun!"

With that, she bounced along the hall to class, visions of baked goods and recipes dancing around the back of her mind.

((Abby Floyd Continued Elsewhere))
SotF Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · East Wing · Next Topic »
Add Reply