Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Roy Davis
Topic Started: May 26 2015, 04:17 PM (403 Views)
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi, Some Guy! Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. Before the staff can take a look at Roy, his profile needs to fit our template for character registration exactly as shown here.

Specifically, colons are needed after headers, the Appearance section should start immediately after 'Appearance:' (as in, on the same line without pressing enter first), and there should not be an extra space between the Advantages and Disadvantages sections.

When you've fixed that up, post here letting us know and we'll get to work as soon as we can!
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Apologies, I feel like I should clear up some confusion.

Your edits should be made to the first post of the thread, and then you post telling us that you made the edits and we take another look. On the bright side, you seem to be mostly conforming to the template now.

Go ahead and just fix that up for me.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forfeited and Abandoned Characters · Next Topic »
Locked Topic