Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Turtle's Swagtastic Relationship Thread; #yolo #swag #420 #blazeit #cash #snoopdawg #airhorn.wav #dankmemes
Topic Started: May 13 2015, 10:10 PM (728 Views)
VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
The girl who dreams on the back of a giant space turtle.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Swag

Now that I have your attention with the silliest thing I could come up with, I present to you my characters character and the relationships that I would like them her to have.

Penelope Fitzgerald!

Profile!

Hobbies and Interests: Video Games (both playing and developing), Drawing, Roleplaying, Fashion, Robotics

Penelope is known by her peers for being a very relaxed, kind, and fun loving person. She's extremely slow to anger and always tries to look at the bright side of things, lending to her getting along well with the majority of people she meets, even if she only has a handful of people that she would call her friends. Penelope has an issue with being impulsive, acting without thinking deeply frequently, resulting in her getting in trouble on several occasions. Penelope is an idealist and truly believes in the good in the world and those around her, and always sees ways that things could get better as long as everyone works together towards a common goal. Incidentally, Penelope is very empathetic towards other living creatures of any variety, and is a vegetarian and devout pacifist because of it, thinking that killing or hurting other living beings to be absolutely unthinkable.

RELATIONSHIPS:

Boyfriend:
Samuel Howard

Friends:
Raina Rose
Lily Caldwell
Alessio Rigano
Irene Djezari
Cass Prince
Jeremy Frasier
Cristo Morales
Serena Waters
Olivia Fischer

Enemies:
None!

Go go go!
Turtle's Signature
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okie. :3
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Updated OP to present information more readily and info that's relevant to Penelope and who she is without just linking to the entire profile.

Go go go!

EDIT: Also, to Cicada's and Boogie's respective posts: agreed!
Edited by VoltTurtle, May 21 2015, 04:44 PM.
Turtle's Signature

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply