Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Turtle's Swagtastic Relationship Thread; #yolo #swag #420 #blazeit #cash #snoopdawg #airhorn.wav #dankmemes
Topic Started: May 13 2015, 10:10 PM (742 Views)
VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
The girl who dreams on the back of a giant space turtle.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Swag

Now that I have your attention with the silliest thing I could come up with, I present to you my characters character and the relationships that I would like them her to have.

Penelope Fitzgerald!

Profile!

Hobbies and Interests: Video Games (both playing and developing), Drawing, Roleplaying, Fashion, Robotics

Penelope is known by her peers for being a very relaxed, kind, and fun loving person. She's extremely slow to anger and always tries to look at the bright side of things, lending to her getting along well with the majority of people she meets, even if she only has a handful of people that she would call her friends. Penelope has an issue with being impulsive, acting without thinking deeply frequently, resulting in her getting in trouble on several occasions. Penelope is an idealist and truly believes in the good in the world and those around her, and always sees ways that things could get better as long as everyone works together towards a common goal. Incidentally, Penelope is very empathetic towards other living creatures of any variety, and is a vegetarian and devout pacifist because of it, thinking that killing or hurting other living beings to be absolutely unthinkable.

RELATIONSHIPS:

Boyfriend:
Samuel Howard

Friends:
Raina Rose
Lily Caldwell
Alessio Rigano
Irene Djezari
Cass Prince
Jeremy Frasier
Cristo Morales
Serena Waters
Olivia Fischer

Enemies:
None!

Go go go!
Turtle's Signature
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You have a robotics fan. I have a robotics fan (Lily.) They should be friends. And they'll make a giant mecha and be drift-compatible and fight their way through v6 in it. Or just make some tiny robots. Either way.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okie. :3
Turtle's Signature

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Rose would totes be robo and game bros with Penelope. Also, the interest in art would make her a good drawfriend for Cass.
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SWAGSWAGSWAG

So yes, for Penelope I anticipate... Irene only, out of my four girl roster, unless you see differently. Going from full profile, I can imagine that Irene might have been one of the first girls to approach her way back in elementary school and help Penelope get out of her shell. They'd probably be a good fit for one another, both super energetic, probably were able to goof off together in classes they shared since school wasn't a struggle for either of them. Penelope might have been delighted when Irene renounced sports and joined her on the nerd side. Might try to help save Irene from her own unbelievably bad fashion sense. They might RP together even, through forums, though Irene would probably be trying to encourage Pen to join her in the flourishing tabletop life of Cochise.

V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Updated OP to present information more readily and info that's relevant to Penelope and who she is without just linking to the entire profile.

Go go go!

EDIT: Also, to Cicada's and Boogie's respective posts: agreed!
Edited by VoltTurtle, May 21 2015, 04:44 PM.
Turtle's Signature

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bump! Up for discussing character stuff whenever you are, if you like, especially since I saw you put up a new person.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
CBP
[ *  *  *  * ]
She's not all the way approved yet, but I think Lili and Penelope would be good as friends together. Lili is another 16 year old Junior with a similarly light demeanor. Lili and Penelope would have a good dynamic with Lili's calm demeanor and Penelope's somewhat impulsiveness balancing out. Penelope also comes off as a nice person, which given Lili's rather passive outlook towards other people would make it easier for the two to get along.
While into different things, Penelope and Lili feel like they would generally get along and enjoy each other's company.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~

NOW: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?

frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mabes Cole and Isabel would be best friends
Links

Maraoone
Member Avatar
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE AND I'VE BEEN DOIN JUST FINE
[ *  *  * ]
Penelope and Olivia would be robotics buddies, I feel. I think Olivia would grow rather fond of Penelope due to her relaxed demeanor and stuff. Although I think I could see Penelope being somewhat off-put by Olivia every now and then since she's rather high-strung, especially considering the family issues Olivia is going through
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply