Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello I would like friends please; For my character, not for me, although actually I'd like friends too
Topic Started: May 13 2015, 05:21 PM (1,156 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What do you mean I haven't posted in planning threads for months, what.

Heya! He's not approved yet, but I think Nathan and Georgia Lee would get along! Maybe occasional study buddies or something like that?

I doubt she and Jae would cross paths much, but they're probably less friendly.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wow super late reply but I also think her and Nathan would get on. Also Nathan is a+ so am excited to be involved w him
Links

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
New guy needs new friends! Could one of those friends be you? Almost definitely it could! Johnny is wholly unappealing, so he'll take whatever he can get!
Links

Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
The guy who went AFK for a few months
[ *  *  * ]
Why do I get the feeling that Johhny is more screwed than a handle in a broken door?
You don't win the game of death by dying first. The name's a little misleading.

My Characters

[/spoiler]

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, his future's looking just as bright as everyone else's.
Links

Rorick Skyve
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Bright as a match on the bottom of the Mariana Trench, indeed. But anyway, after going over Johnny's profile, I do feel like he and Aiden would be friends of some sort. Both share a rather chill attitude, in a bit different ways, but still, with Aiden's attitude being a bit more on the happy-go-lucky optimistic side. Aiden is also a person who loves fun more than anything else, except his family, of course, and as such, he's always someone to be looking for friends and trying to get acquainted with people, so it'd be likely for him and Johnny to have interacted a few times at least over the course of their years at Cochise.

The ultimate judgement is up to you, of course. I will be awaiting your verdict, Supreme Judge Frogue.
Peoples and Sheeples for V6

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey hey judge me 2

So Johnny seems like one of the rare folks that Tina might actually get along with, aka 1/9001, and such. She might be one of the dealers he encountered outside of the school, prob. say Junior year ish, and ofc they can also smoke regular cigs together. She might be an easier source for him, since she has a reliable of-age source of her own to act as her supplier (and ofc she deals herself). Maybe she joins him on his desert expeditions from time to time and they sort of do their own thing together, her art and his watching, maybe she mooches rides from him to get around.

I did have an inkling that she could have been the girl he lost his virginity 2 but the way the profile's set up makes it hard so that's prob a no go.

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Have a new kid! She is friendly and sociable and involved in the art and camping communities. She has odd political views but these are not well known.

Any and all relationship suggestions welcome
Links

Maraoone
Member Avatar
yes thomas why
[ *  *  * ]
Heyyyy fogue, I think Olivia and Georgia would be study buddies at the very least, given how focused both of them are on their studies. Also, like, I think they could have an interesting dynamic, given that they have somewhat similar personalities. I also think that Olivia would actually somewhat idolize Georgia, given how driven she seems to be. She's basically what Olivia wants to be.

What do you think?
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply