Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The First Mistake; Open
Topic Started: May 10 2015, 11:35 PM (2,077 Views)
MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
(Frederick Brea: Pregame START)

Rick found himself entering the cafeteria close to the end of the period with a heavy heart and an empty stomach. The teacher had made him stay behind after class to give him a lecture about his last math test. It was a conversation that he found himself becoming adept at. He nodded in understanding during the right parts, made promises to meet with his tutor, looked frighten with the threat of being cut from the basketball team if he did not improve. It was getting easier.

Only, it was not really that easy when he felt his stomach gurgle, needing to be fed. He would have to eat fast. This was kind of like the "being late to school with toast in your mouth scenario" he had seen done in many anime before. Only it was lunch. And he did not have toast.

Okay, everything was completely different, but the allusion made Rick feel much happier about the situation than thinking about what had occurred mere moments before in class.

He did a quick scan of the lunchroom, not finding any of the usual people he sat with, before locking on a semi-empty lunch table. It was his only chance!

Rick nearly jogged over to the table, not really registering the faces of his potential cafeteria mates. "Hey, can I sit here?"

Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Rick bit his lip to stop from laughing at Matt's shit comment. "Yeah, man. Could be scarin' everyone off. That would mean since I got there I'd like the smell of shit. Pretty gross, thinking about that kind of thing at the lunch table."

Wait. Oh, shit. That could be taken the wrong way, because Matt was... Persian? Yeah, a Middle Eastern place or something. Did what he just say could be racist? Fuck, maybe. "But, uh, you don't smell, like shit, I mean. I'm just the weirdo who showed up late to lunch. One time of the day where you don't want to be late."

Not his smoothest save ever, but hopefully the short outburst Jerry had took some attention away from him. He moved his attention to the paper bag he that held in a choke hold grip to keep from spilling over. When he opened it there was a turkey and mustard sandwich on whole wheat, a bag of sun chips, and a plum waiting for him. He had eaten the granola bar and fruit cup earlier during a break between classes, but that was, three hours ago. An... eternity or something to his stomach.

Taking the plastic wrap off his sandwich, he took his first few bites. A simple sandwich, but it would fill him up all the same.

Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A

Version 5
V5 Game:

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looks like Matt had not taken the possible insult personally, which filled Rick with relief. "I'm Rick. Seen you around a lot, but guess we've never talked before. Probably part of the reason is because you get those straight As."

He looked around the table to find that everyone else had gone. Huh, he really had gotten out of class late. He continued to dig more into his sandwich, trying to eat before the bell rang and swallowed again before looking over at Matt. "Hey, man. If you gotta go, go ahead. Probably not much fun eating that dry sandwich."

Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A

Version 5
V5 Game:

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Rick went back to eating his sandwich while Matt ran off to class. Did he not just introduce himself now? Maybe the guy had selective hearing, or maybe he was acting all "tsundere" because Rick had not talk to him before. Then again, there was an opening for future talks. He wondered if people could be a tsundere to people they did not like in a romantic sense. It had to be possible.

While Rick pondered all this at the empty cafeteria table, the bell soon rang. Rick quickly stuffed the rest of his face, grabbing his backpack to jog to class. He already had enough to worry about, and he did not want to include getting a stupid tardy slip as one of them.

(Frederick Brea continued to Just Wants A Distraction)
Edited by MrMissMrs Random, Aug 6 2015, 06:06 PM.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A

Version 5
V5 Game:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Cafeteria · Next Topic »
Add Reply