Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The First Mistake; Open
Topic Started: May 10 2015, 11:35 PM (2,205 Views)
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"WOAH I HEARD ORGY WHAT'S UP IN THIS THREAD!?"

((Jerry Fury continued from the annals of anal history))

Jerry clacked down his tray at the table and swung a leg over, sitting next to the girl who mentioned the offending phrase. "Just sayin', the when and the where and the cover charge and I'm in!" Jerry laughed hysterically and loudly at his own joke, using the cheap plastic spork that Cochise provided them with to scoop some of the corn onto the soggy pepperoni pizza. "Fucking pizza sucks... so! BB!"

Jerry looked around to the group at the table. Jeremy, Barry, totally cool dudes. Barry was a cool dude, pretty athletic and a hell of a guy to be around. Jeremy was.... certainly a person, yup, and BB was cool if a totally weird girl who Jerry wouldn't doubt if somebody said she was on the school roof with a homemade satellite dish, trying to contact Soviet Russia. She had the double-x chromosome going for her though, so that was nice. "Orgies and cock-steam. Average conversation around Cochise at lunch thime." Jerry folded his pizza in half and took a bite. Sweet, sweet mediocrity.

"Just, ah..." Jerry said between bites, tucking unswallowed food in his cheek. "Are you actually serious? Jeremy, aren't you like, a virgin or something?"
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Well, yeah, no shit."

Jerry said it matter-of-factly and continued chowing down, though there was an undeniably present carpet of disappointment lying beneath the statement. An orgy anywhere in Kingman? An orgy that actually had girls at it? Ain't ever gonna happen. Jerry briefly considered what he would actually do at an orgy were one to spontaneously occur, playing the scenario in his head. Probably involved a lot of standing around naked and trying to find somebody to bang. Would there be a lot of those? Kind of like your standard high school dance, except everybody has their pants off and nobody trusts the punch bowl.

Well, it's less trustworthy than usual.

"But when you send out invitations for the inevitable gang bang," Jerry said after swallowing, "send me one. I'm in that like Flynn. Wait. In like... Flynn... doesn't really work if you put another word in there." Jeremy was boring. Barry hadn't said a fucking thing. BB was insane but that still qualified her as the most entertaining person, so.

"You're still with that band, right?" Jerry asked. "Got any openings? Actually don't bother, I can't play, but I wanna come listen to you guys." He continued to dominate the discussion by talking about whatever came to mind, hoping to get BB to open up. She was interesting... fun, even, but he got this vague impression that she was just as likely to kiss somebody as she was to suspend their car underneath a bridge.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I'unno. I like chickens," Jerry said offhandedly, not offering so much as a following glance when Jeremy left the table. "So, like, pretty fuckin' sure he ran out of material and bitched out until he can think of something better." It was just an assumption, but Jerry was feeling pretty confident that he was correct. He usually was.

He glanced at the clock. His lunch period had only started a few minutes ago but in the grand scheme of things they didn't have a whole world of time, especially not for him. He needed to go all the way down, practically to the library, to get something from his locker and then aaaaaaaaaall the way to the east wing to catch his next class. Seriously, who designed this school? Would it kill them to keep the lockers kinda central and not place them on each end of east bum-fuck so people wouldn't have to, y'know, plan ahead? Nobody had time for that kind of thing.

"I need to eat more." Jerry continued to stuff his face. If he kept at the pace he was going, he wouldn't be able to finish before the bell rang, knowing his luck.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Nah. I mean, I'unno, you might!" Jerry nursed what little remained of his apple. It wasn't much, but goddamn, he was gonna make that apple last the rest of the lunch period if he had to. "I think it's more... mpnh... ah..." He swallowed bits of delicious, delicious apple. "... it's kinda nearin' the end of lunch so people are getting up to get a headstart."

He knew that he really should be heading the way of the traveling student as well. The main reason for sitting down in this particular spot was due to how interesting the conversation was and, to be honest, when you enter a conversation at THAT point, the only place for it to go was down. Down, or straight to hell. Sadly, Jerry hadn't the two coins to pay to Sharon... Karen? K-on? Fuck, it was one of those. All he could remember was it wasn't pronounced like it was spelled. Bullshit Greek.

"The fuck was his name?" Jerry thought aloud. His brain did that sometimes, translating thoughts that should've just stayed inside the head... and bringing them out. It happened, and it was just a fact of life. He wouldn't shut up his brain for the world, though he was sure many others in the same position would have been screaming at theirs to.

What fuckin' moron tells their own brain to shut up, anyway? Jerry dreamed, lost in thought as he accidentally bit a little too hard on his apple core, getting a seed jammed up between two teeth. Yeeeeeowch.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Uh," Jerry started, smiling even if he felt a little bit indignant at the question, "if I knew that dude, I wouldn't be asking. Duh?"

Still, he was getting the distinct impression that trying to remember the ferryman dude's name was going to be bothering him for the rest of the day. Dude appeared in Hercules, didn't he? And there was some connection between him and a moon that he read about once, though he couldn't quite remember which one, either. If he could, maybe this mystery would've been solved a little quicker.

"Well it's been fun kiddos," Jerry said in his best attempt to sound like a parent. It came across as a weird mix between a cartoon villain and a game show host. Close enough. "Buuuuuut I'll be skipping out a little early." The bell was liable to ring any minute, and Jerry wanted to beat the rush out so he could make it to his locker before class. With any luck his homework would be waiting somewhere, half-crumpled in a folder. Or maybe he just didn't do it. Details, who needed 'em?

"Adios!"

((Jerry Fury, continued somewhere down the road. Follow the trail of dust and burnt rubber))
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Cafeteria · Next Topic »
Add Reply