Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Questions Game; Credit goes to MKK/Fiori/Solomir/Espi
Topic Started: Apr 24 2015, 06:06 AM (2,320 Views)
ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Yugikun
Feb 4 2016, 02:52 AM

Question: You have the ability to implant a thought into everybody at Cochise high. What thought do you implant?
Michael: "Well, obviously, there's the tried and true 'Snitches get stitches. I mean, what else would we need? Well, maybe 'Talk shit get hit.' but those are pretty interchangeable. If you're a rat, you get a slap, maybe? Man, I don't know. Something where people don't get involved in shit they have no business in. That's common courtesy right?"

Question: If you had a vision of your class trip being taken into the SOTF program, ala Final Destination, and woke up in your bed the morning of the trip, what would you do?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: If you had a vision of your class trip being taken into the SOTF program, ala Final Destination, and woke up in your bed the morning of the trip, what would you do?

Junko- Knowing me, I'd be like "Whew, just a dream", and then the nightmare becomes reality. If that happens... I'd use my prophet powers to survive? But if I realized it was a vision... call the police? No clue.

Emma- I'd stop it, any way I can. No idea how. Somehow convince the teachers to postpone the trip, even for flimsy stuff like weather? Then contact the authorities. Not sure that'd work, though.

Jennifer- Once I'm up, I should take as many notes as possible. What the terrorists look like, how the abduction happened, everything. Then try to alert the authorities.

Question: What movie/game/album/book/what have you that's coming out this year (2015) are you excited for?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply