Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~♥Definitely not just changing my title to attract attention!♥~; So I heard you like drone doom?
Topic Started: Apr 23 2015, 02:55 AM (976 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Howdy, folks. I'm very intermittent and slow in getting characters pulled together, and thus usually hold off until I have a profile or two under my belt before posting any sort of planning. Well, the time has come: I have either one or two profiles largely done depending on how stuff goes, and another kid in a solid enough conceptual state to at least start thinking about relationships. That means it's time to start talking with other folks!

This is very rough and will be edited as my plans become more coherent.

Barbara Gunnerson hates her name a lot and goes by "Bee" or "BB" instead, always. You probably don't even know her real name unless you've known her for a really long time, are friends with her, or have had a sub trip up and use it in class.

BB's big passion is music. She plays in a stoner rock band composed of other Cochise students, but has also been playing piano since elementary school. She's pretty good at it, too. She also likes outdoors stuff, particularly camping, and has interest in performance art. She keeps a blog but it's not very well read, even by her friends.

BB is quite smart, getting good grades partially through work but largely through natural intelligence and talent and being quick to pick things up. She's someone who pegs a lot of her self-image to her intelligence, and generally likes feeling like the smartest person in the room. She's legitimately smart, but also has a notable pretentious streak, which can especially manifest when she gets going on her favorite bands--she's really into avant garde and drone at the moment.

Her social circle is a mix of smarter/more academic kids and slackers; her older brother was a slacker and a stoner and she actually has some leanings towards that culture, though of course she never lets it really get in the way of her schoolwork. Her closest friends are the band, who she cuts more slack than others, but she can get along with lots of folks. In social situations, she can be a bit of a showoff and can make others uncomfortable by being overly pushy or forward with her sense of humor, but is otherwise pretty fine to deal with.

What I'm looking for: Friends (especially characters with an interest in academics or music or who fall into the slacker culture and who won't threaten her self image), people she may have upset or been upset by (either through her overstepping/alienating them or through them stepping on one of her button issues), people she'd know and have opinions about but not necessarily have close relationships with (so there's something more than just "Hey, you!"), any other relationship sort (I'm willing to at least think about most anything). I generally prefer to let really big stuff develop in pregame, though, so I can be sure characters have chemistry--I'm not gonna want to pick, I dunno, a fiance or something off a blurb in a relationship thread.

Relationship Stuff

Gary Merlino is on the baseball team. He's very smooth and charming, but isn't very aware of his limits so sometimes he tries to schmooze his way and it doesn't work well at all. He has a persona that's sort of a cultured bad boy, without ever actually getting that bad.

His parents are divorced, and while he sees both regularly, he's still a bit troubled by the situation and turns most of his focus and attention outside his home. He enjoys baseball, and he's very into socialization, making friends and spending time with them. He'd prefer to be liked than hated, but would equally rather be hated than ignored or forgotten. He dabbles a little in lots of different things from time to time, and has a good workout regime, but doesn't go in for sports much aside from baseball.

He can be a very loyal friend, but is very slow to forgive transgressions against him. At the same time, he rarely lets these grudges he holds be known, instead nursing them and quietly badmouthing the objects of his dislike.

Gary is very WIP for now--I may have a clearer idea in the next few days, but right now things are still percolating.

What I'm looking for: Friends (basically anyone can be Gary's friend if they're willing to deal with him), enemies/rivals (either ex-friends or just folks he never gelled with), girls he flirted with and/or dated (Gary flirts with and dates a lot of girls but not in a very serious or lasting manner), any other relationship sort (I'm willing to at least think about most anything). Same warning as above applies re: big stuff.

Relationship Stuff

Ricky's dude's brother will exist at some point! So will a couple more characters!

Relationship Stuff

A quick word of caution: I will be leaving at least one kid home, probably more. I don't really do island planning outside of very specific circumstances, so unless I've already agreed to do something in-game with you, don't tap me for that because there's an exceptional chance I'll flake. Don't grab my kids for any role that absolutely must be filled in the game proper, because I may well leave any given kid home. I do not give my kids away if I don't bring to the game myself.

Scary disclaimers aside, I'd love to hear from folks and I really am pretty open to ideas (and if I don't dig something I'll chat about why and see what we can work out). My kids are subject to conceptual editing or cancellation until they're approved, but if that happens I'll do my best to chat with you about it.
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Vincenzo is going out with BB's bandmate, so they'd definitely know one another, though Enzo is aware enough not to interfere with band-only type of things.

Otherwise I can see them both getting along pretty good. Vinny has the lackadaisical attitude going on and is a generally chilled out person (plus music!) lots of overlap. They could be pretty decent friends, honestly.

Conversely, I think BB would wind Toby up no end. She doesn't like people not trying hard/taking stuff for granted, and even though Toby's non-confrontational enough to bite her tongue about that, BB being showy would definitely get Toby to snap at her. Not like, mortal enemies type material, but I seriously doubt they'd see eye to eye in most ways.

-

Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BB!
Hmm, I... don't think most of my kids would have that huge of a relationship with BB, really! Bryony and Morgan wouldn't really be in the same circle as her, for one. Mia's almost constantly behind on schoolwork, but not by choice, and she hates being reminded about it and all that good stuff, so, I dunno, maybe BB could be one of the few people who actually annoys Mia? Because she probably wouldn't like being reminded that there are people who can slack off on their work and still do good at it.

I think the most notable relationship would probably be with Astrid! From the looks of it, their two personalities reaaaaally wouldn't mesh that well, and Astrid would not appreciate BB's showoff-ness, pretentiousness and ability to press others buttons. So, uh, I doubt they would be frands!

Gary!
So Gary's closest relationship would undoubtedly be Morgan, given they're both on the baseball team. He doesn't seem like someone who would have been Morgan's friend before his personality took a 180, though, so they'd probably get on decently well? Morgan might actively talk with him in situations that aren't baseball, which is a rarity!

Aside from that, I can see him getting on swell with Mia, just because of their personalities and stuff, and if he's all about that socialization, then he might try and befriend Bryony at some point, which she'd probably appreciate! Although if he flirted with them, they'd probably react in very different ways; Mia'd be cool with it and play along, and Bryony would more likely than not get flustered as heck about it.
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright yeah, I'm totally down to do this, like always. I'll probably rescan things occasionally of my own accord so if anything comes up in your later edits that can significantly change a relationship then so be it:

BB:
- If you want to have some forms of relationship chemistry develop over the course of pregame it could be a thing where they weren't too familiar with one another but had heard of one another through their friends and develop some form of acquaintance through Vinny or the like. They seem like they'd have miscible personalities, but are probably in separate enough social scenes to where they've only had the chance to meet in passing up until a recent chance introduction through mutual friends, or theater, or something they do happen to share. They're both naturally smart, and Irene is inherently a slacker with how little of her busy day is actually occupied by stuff directly related to her schoolwork. Irene's could probably talk well enough with someone with a bit of pretentiousness, since she's usually genuinely curious in things she hasn't heard about before like more avant and underground music.
- Seo and BB could be the occasional study acquaintance. Because of how well Seo carries herself she's usually charming to be around and might indulge BB's ego fairly well, so while they might not meet often they can get work done fairly well when they do happen to share a class or the like. Seems like they might share a few upper division classes since they're both academically motivated.
- BB might be one of the few friends Ariana gets fairly close to, maybe. They share the outdoors as a point of interest, so they might have hiked and camped together before or the like. Ariana's the type who can talk pretty well with others regardless of shared or differing interests if she likes them, and she might have built a respect of BB's natural intelligence but slightly slacker bend that made her easy to talk to. She could also indulge BB's ego well and they could probably talk music (seems all my characters can do that), maybe Ariana'd be just a bit of a suck up if the relationship's strong enough. She'd actually pay attention to the blog, watch the band live, just generally be there because when she likes someone she gets pretty dedicated to them.

Gary:
- Irene's the sort of dork who can genuinely fall for the sort of schmooze Gary throws out there, so she might be one of the few to genuinely respect him for the image he tries to make for himself. They share baseball as a thing, Irene has a stronger affiliation, with the team than other sports because of Crisanto Luz, she's at most of the games so they could have met there easily. Like they're actually both super stubborn and slow to forgive, so I figure they can get pretty loyal to one another if they successfully navigate Irene's tendency to come off weirdly on initial contact. Gary could have hit on her in the opening stages of their friendship, she would have reacted in an awkward and humorous manner and that would be the rough end of it. Or it could maybe have frozen out over time if they didn't get off to a good foot. I think this one would depend on what you want more?
- Would he have done things with girls in his underclassmen years? I could see him having been one of the boys of Seo's initial rampage amongst the male sex in her freshman year, a relationship that didn't last too long cause neither side took it seriously and now the two don't really have much to say to one another beyond passing pleasantries.
- Just confirming that Ariana does pay a lot of attention to the baseball team due to Cris, so they might have spoken through his common presence before, but I don't see Ariana as having any particular reason to gravitate Gary's way, so he'd note that when they speak she seems content to mostly drift on after they're done speaking and make no lasting connection, however that would affect Gary given his social dispositions.
- Asimah could have been a brief ex back in the day, back when she was still in high school. She might have even gotten the jump on him before he could flirt with her, however he'd react to that.
V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Elena:

We chatted a bit earlier, so this is sorta rough notes. I'd be 100% down for BB to be solid friends with Vinny. They sound super compatible.

Toby sounds like an excellent personality clash here--especially since it sounds like they're both pretty successful, which is exactly the sort of thing that can prod BB into ramping up her showiness a bit.

Also, can I steal your relationship scoring thing? I dig it a ton and it makes way more sense than just bullet pointing stuff.

Pippin:

I'd be down for not much except maybe a casual annoyance-causing from BB. I'd also totally be down for some mutual aggravation between BB and Astrid. There could be some fun stuff to work with there.

Ooh, Morgan and Gary sound like they'd go great together. We should definitely have them be friends!

He'd also be down with Mia and Bryony, at least on a casual level. As for flirting, it'd depend on if a good opportunity presented itself. He does at least know not to push too hard with the shy folks, though.

Cicada:

I think BB might get on really well with Irene, especially since Irene is a. naturally smart and b. prone to making a fool of herself regardless, which is the sort of thing that would let BB feel comfortable in slight superiority while at the same time maintaining some decent respect for her.

I actually sort of feel like BB and Seo might grind each other's gears super hard, because of a few things: BB is also into school and piano, but gets through the former more on talent than work and is really into the latter and good at it. Also, a lot of her best friends are shaping up to be LGBTQ folks and as a result she's probably pretty quick to judge back anyone judgmental. I'm not putting anything in the summary just yet, 'cause I think this is one we could use a bit more talking through for.

Ariana and BB look quite compatible indeed, especially in their shared enjoyment of the outdoors and similar devotion to music. They both seem to be into slightly outside-mainstream genres, but the fact that their favorite genres don't fully overlap would probably actually make it easier for them to get along. I'd definitely be down for some friendship here.

I think Irene and Gary could hit it off well, yeah! He's unforgiving, but he also doesn't really pick up grudges over petty stuff, so if Irene's in good with other folks on the team he will probably be cool with her. He's also used to flirting not working out and doesn't hold grudges or even really get upset about that sort of thing, so I think unless there was some really specific bad incident he'd be more likely to be on good terms with Irene.

Gary could definitely have gone out with folks in his earlier years in school--I'm thinking his image has been pretty established for a while now. The further back it is, the more likely for it to be, yeah, a pretty apathetic and not very involved relationship--he'd probably be a good choice because he's a huge flirt but almost has more fun with the flirting part than the actual dating-someone stage and wouldn't be very broken up when things didn't work out. I'll try to catch you for more specifics sometime after I get his profile all the way drafted, but the basic outline here sounds pretty good to me.

Gary'd probably try to be friendly and maybe flirt with Ariana a bit, but if she stonewalled him he'd either a. shrug and move on if it seemed an incidental thing or b. take it as a bit of a challenge. He doesn't like being ignored, but since she's connected to one of his teammates, he might have an awareness that that's just how she works, at which point he'd shrug and not really worry further.

With Asimah, a ton would depend on how timeline/age stuff syncs up. I'll need to muse more there!

Thanks so much for all the great stuff so far, everyone. Apologies if this reply is at all scattered; it's kinda late and today's been a bit hectic. Folks who PMed me: I am reading and replying to your PMs now! Will edit the spoilered stuff afterwards; I know this is all still in flux from your ends too, and am mostly using the spoilered bits as notes for myself. If you object to how I've put something down or if I've missed something, though, please let me know. :)
V7:
Library Vee
Misty Browder

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MurderWeasel
Apr 24 2015, 02:07 AM
Elena:

We chatted a bit earlier, so this is sorta rough notes. I'd be 100% down for BB to be solid friends with Vinny. They sound super compatible.

Toby sounds like an excellent personality clash here--especially since it sounds like they're both pretty successful, which is exactly the sort of thing that can prod BB into ramping up her showiness a bit.

Also, can I steal your relationship scoring thing? I dig it a ton and it makes way more sense than just bullet pointing stuff.
As I said on skype, you can totally steal my system and that all sounds cool =3
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sweet. I will adjust soon.

Also, definitely not bumping to draw attention either. :p
V7:
Library Vee
Misty Browder

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tobeeeeen~¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾

I think Alice and BB might get along okay! Both are intelligent and musically inclined, and Alice isn't the type who might pose an affront to BB. Since they both have blogs, that adds another layer of potential for knowing each other. As for Gary, I don't see much connection.

Vanessa, being a fellow baseball player, would totally know Gary, and she'd probably like him okay. I can see potential for friendship.

Rory is a major slacker, and I can see him and BB getting along well, since he's likely to go along with her pretty well.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alrighty, so:

BB:

- Lily would probably at least be an acquaintance if not a friend. They're both studious, so study buddies, and Lily's open to a bit of stoner band stuff. Unless a five-foot 50% sweater the other half is hair girl will ruin the image. xD
- Depending on her sort of humor, Clarice might get a bit up in her grill. (It depends on if the humor runs into offensive territory because Clarice does not approve of that and is very vocal.) Nothing too intense, I'd think.
- Given that BB's a band girl and that contains a certain amount of allure, Danny might have or might try flirting with her at some point. It's unlikely to last if the flirtation's accepted just because Danny's so flighty, tho.

Gary:

- Clarice could maybe be acquaintances with him if they work out in similar places? Otherwise I don't have any ideas.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Espi:

I can see Alice and BB knowing each other for sure. BB might rankle a little at Alice's comparatively successful online endeavors should she know about them, but she's unlikely to be too put off, especially due to her own greater musical experience and the fact that readership doesn't really correlate to a judgement on intelligence.

Gary would probably get along with Vanessa, yeah. She might also know BB, since they share liberal points of view and a fondness for outdoors activities, but at the same time it sounds like Vanessa's social circle might be the opposite of BB's.

I think BB and Rory would get along, yeah! He sounds compatible with both her social circles and her mannerisms.

Medic:

BB would be cool with Lily, especially since they have some nice overlap in dabbling a bit in riskier stuff without fully committing. And the band scene I think would be pretty accepting of anyone.

BB's humor runs more to giving people grief--there's some potential for her to tread into shaky territory, but she's unlikely to get too un-PC with people because a lot of her friends are the target of that sort of thing. More along the lines of just being a bit pushy/barbed.

I could definitely see some room for Danny and BB to have interacted. She might have gone out with him for a bit--I'll need to mull/maybe see what his approach is like to figure out how she'd've reacted, but she's definitely a potential target for flirting.

I actually also think there might be some room to do something with Gary and Danny, since they're both social flirts putting on airs to some extent. Perhaps some degree of friendly rivalry? He could also definitely be aware of/bump into Clarice.

Also, I went ahead and linked BB's profile since it's up now.
V7:
Library Vee
Misty Browder

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
For BB, I could see her and Jeremy getting on well. He (while he doeen't study aggressively) also considers himself smarter than some of his felow students, and is fairly into the music scene in Cochise. He'd probably call her by her real name most of time though, if he knew it. He's not a person who typicaly uses nicknames.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Georgia Lee studies a lot, so would probably be acquainted with BB through that, but she's quite competitive, so the two might feel kind of challenged by one another? Georgia Lee also doesn't have a lot of time for slackers, and might resent how well BB does with comparatively little effort. I think Georgia Lee would like, try to be polite and friendly, but like, inwardly not be much of a fan?

She plays softball, and practices at the batting cages a lot, so she's probably encountered Gary there. I guess she'd fall under "girls he's flirted with". She might be inwardly intrigued, but I don't think she'd be that responsive.
Links

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I can't believe I haven't posted in here yet

BB

- Jasper is fairly outgoing, and can be friendly with her. I don't think he'd mind her atttude for the most part, so they should be fine.
- She and Bridgette are both academic students and excel in class, though Bridgette is a lot quieter about it. They probably don't talk much since Bridgette doesn't tend to speak to people outside her clubs, but they'd be familiar with each other.
- BB's vocal support of the LGBTQ community definitely pu
ts her on Samuel's good side, though I'm not sure if they'd be friends otherwise.
- Haley is a little rocky. They'd initially be on good terms due to a shared taste in music and Haley's slacker attitude, though Haley would definitely see BB as stuck up and antagonize her when she does. Overall they'd have a mixed image of her, if anything a perfectly good potential friend ruined by pretentiousness.

Gary

- Again, Jasper is very outgoing and can befriend him if he tried. They'd be good friends!
- Haley could be an ex-lover (possibly dating before they figured out their gender identity, if Gary is picky about that), though drama would definitely break them up in the end. If anything, their relationship ended on bitter terms.
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BB

Relevant question: Is BB's band Peyote Coyote?

If BB herself does stoner stuff, as opposed to just doing stoner rock, Curtis can hook her up. I could see them getting on reasonably well. Maybe he deals to her brother, too? Also, he sings, and very well, so they have the music angle.

Cris is both slackery/stonery and a competent academic in the subjects that still keep his interest! It's possible he's hit on her, up to you if he's had any luck. I could see his intelligence and his simultaneous slacker attitude when not in the middle of important things he cares about either meaning they have common ground and he's not a threat, or that she doesn't know what to make of him.

Rod has some interest in music and I can see her getting him to check her band out. They could either be friends, or her pushiness/forwardness/pretentious streak could put him off, I'm open to discussing it. If Rod thinks she's talking down to him, he will get angry, and he's a scary dude when mad.

I could maybe see BB getting on with Kaylee but making her a bit uncomfortable with her showiness and forwardness and whatnot.

Gary

Cris is a teammate of Gary's, and if there's not a big objection or compelling argument for someone else to be, he might well be team captain. I imagine they're swell together.

Kaylee and Gary definitely seem like they've dated. Probably split on good terms, maybe continued a FWB kind of arrangement if that's a kind of thing Gary is cool with. Wouldn't be happening now though because she has a boyfriend currently. Still, athletic, cultured bad boy sort, I can't see her minding a bit of fun. :P

I'm thinking on Rod, let's discuss when you're free.

It's possible Curtis and Gary are workout buddies, depending on how hard Gary hits the weights! Much like Rod, I'm mulling him a bit because I feel like he and Gary could go either way.
Edited by The Burned Handler, May 14 2015, 10:40 PM.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Inexcusably late (doubly so since I saved this to my notepad instead of posting in July when I wrote 95% of it, ugh), and I didn't update the OP, but:

Yugi:

Sounds good, and we've basically established a nice working relationship in the current thread. :)

Frogue:

That sounds like a solid plan re: BB and Georgia. I like the idea of there being sort of an undercurrent of not liking each other too well but it being largely internal.

Sounds good on Gary--if she wasn't super responsive, he wouldn't really push.

Aloha:

Sounds good on Jasper and BB getting along decently.

Makes sense on Bridgette--it might just be a sort of quiet acknowledgement of each other; I don't think BB would really go out of her way to get to know Bridgette better, so familiarity sounds right.

She and Samuel might just be political allies on this issue, it sounds like.

There definitely sounds like room to play with stuff with Haley. Prodding BB on her pretentiousness could lead to some nice conflict, and I think the shared base of interests could keep it from becoming too bitter (or make it worse, depending on how everything plays out).

Sounds good on Jasper/Gary!

I like the idea of some drama between Haley and Gary--I really need to get him a bit more solidified so I, like, now what his feelings on the gender identity thing would be. Will get back to you once he's submitted!

TBH:

Yeah, it's Peyote Coyote!

I could see BB and Curtis getting on well. She very occasionally experiments with stoner stuff, but is super careful and infrequent about it. I could definitely see an angle with her brother working well, though!

I think she'd probably not be quite sure what to make of Cris--situationally he could either be someone she clicks really well with or someone who intimidates her a bit/makes her anxious. I think maybe getting a thread going to see how they click in practice could be the best option here.

I can definitely see some room for fun with Rod. She can for sure be a bit condescending given the right opening, but it'd depend on if that sort of opening manifested whether it'd come up or not.

Sounds good with Kaylee. BB can definitely do some being overly showy.

Gary and Cris sound good as friends from my end! I need to get his profile done, like, ASAP.

I can see Gary and Kaylee as exes--I need to get his profile done so I have a slightly better feel for his attitudes and styles for the intricacies, though.

Gary takes good care of himself, so he could definitely be connected to Curtis that way.

Will try to legit get Gary's profile done ASAP, plus a few other kids. I lost some work in computer transfers and that was pretty demoralizing/momentum-killing, but I think I'll be able to recover nicely here (finally).
V7:
Library Vee
Misty Browder

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply