Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
April 2015 Camp Nanowrimo Thread; Write 'til you die
Topic Started: Apr 1 2015, 11:53 PM (219 Views)
DastardlyBananas
Member Avatar
Basically only active on site in the Artist's Alley now
[ * ]
I figured since there was a thread for Nanowrimo 2014, I could make one for Camp Nanowrimo this year. Sadly, I wasn't an actual member of SOTF while the November Nanowrimo was going on (I didn't finish due to school work, but I did get to about 28k). I'm not sure if anyone else is doing it, but if you are, feel free to share any of your experiences here! Me? I forgot Camp Nanowrimo existed until the day it started, so there's that. However, I've set a 20k goal (to compensate for school and general laziness) and am working on my novel from the 2014 and 2012 November Nanowrimos. Hopefully this means my late start won't stop me from reaching my goal.
Ah yes, the signature, the place where I make my individual mark upon every post I let see the light of day. Surely it should be something magnificent, something that truly captures my essence as the extraordinary person that I am?
Crap.

V6

Other stuff
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply