Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
what are friends; a sad attempt at character relationships
Topic Started: Mar 27 2015, 11:32 PM (365 Views)
Privyet
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Hi there! I'm Privyet, new person. New to SOTF, but not new to RP in general, etc. Anyways, I figured that I'd do what some other people were doing and make a thread for character relationships.

Matthew Moradi

Jacob Berkowitz
Edited by Privyet, Apr 25 2015, 11:44 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pancapples
Member Avatar
Has Ten Cats
[ * ]
I didn't think it was possible, but I think that Jack might actually dislike Matt on account of his obnoxious anti-theism and sarcasm. Tabby, however would be able to bond with him over video game stuff and will probably be all: "Holy shit, you can DO that?" when she learns that he built his PC.

And speaking of breaking the mold, I think that Gary would probably like Jake on account of him being nice to everyone, same with Tabby.
Song currently stuck in my head: UNLIMITS - Shinkirō

Characters

V6 (Pregame)

Gary Kwan - "Fuck you." - I-II

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I offer up the other Fury to be Jake's weed buddy - as long as he's chill and doesn't get on her nerves, Sasha would like him just fine. She and Matt would probably be acquaintances through Ulysses and their shared interest in video games as well, but their clashing personalities would probably keep them from being close.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I dunno about my others, but if Jake does weed, Curtis Weldon can hook him up with the good stuff, especially since he deals to the Furies. He's a competitive powerlifter and about as big as Jake, so he's someone who wouldn't find him intimidating, especially since Curtis' dad is a serious player in the business. I'm not sure how much they'd interact outside that official capacity, but they'd get on at least reasonably well considering Jake's friendly demeanour and the fact Curtis tries to treat people well if they haven't crossed him.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Legacy70
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I'd like to offer up my character Calvin as a friend/acquaintance/whatever of Jacob's, since they have very similar personalities. They may not have many similar hobbies, but they'd probably get along well, as both are against bullying and try to treat others as well as they can, etc.. Thoughts?

Privyet
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Both sound good to me!

Privyet
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
I updated this after almost a month of ignoring it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply