Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello! I can draw something for you if you'd like; Queue currently open, but may be slow, but hopefully not, but let's manage expectations
Topic Started: Mar 11 2015, 01:06 PM (18,556 Views)
frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here are some sample pictures. Below is the masterlist of pictures that have been drawn, and of the ones in the queue to be drawn. This is almost never up to date

This guy
That guy
This other guy
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Amaranta Montalvo
Vanessa Stone
Nina Clarke
Forrest Doe
Jewel Evans
Bella Strong
Ian Williams
Rutherford Roger Jr.
Lily
Sunny Lee
Coleen
Cameron
Michael Robinson
Abby Floyd
Stacy Ramsey
Bunny Barlowe
Juhan Levandi
Max Sawyer (1 | 2 | 3)
Daniel Whitten
Nadia Riva
Oskar Pearce
Karen Ruiz
Kyran Deane
Chase Rodriguez
Alien (from Spring Breakers)
Seth Dunn
Sunny Lee 2.0
Joachim Lovelace
Tiresias Morales
Kimiko Kao
Cassie Venus
Lukas Graves
Lyka
Zubin Wadia
Ty Yazzie
Noah Whitley
Cathryn Bailey
Lucia del Pirlo
Maxwell Lombardi
Kevin Fielding
Mikaela Warner
Crisanto Luz
Liam "Brook" Brooks
Joshua Bracewell (1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10)
Michelle Wexler
Kris Hartmann
Kimberly Nguyen
Vincent Sullivan
Claudio Ryans
Alice Baker
Nate Turner
Zoe Walker
Hansel Williams
Charlene Norris

Roderick Kanuho
Cass Prince
Chuck Soileau + Friend
Peyote Coyote
Pina Bucket
Raina Rose
Min-Jae Parker
Henry Spencer
Hazel Jung
BB Gunnerson
Jeremy Frasier
Scarlett McAfee
Bryony Adams
Rene Wikfe
Travis Lynch
Jennifer Wallace
Maria Cucinotta
Caedyn Miller
Penelope Fitzgerald
Dorothy Shelley
Lili King
Aiden Slattery
Jennifer Su

Also, if I've skipped someone pls let me know, as this is the list I'm gonna be working off!
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Other stuff
Peyote Coyote Logo
Namira Approves
Namira Disapproves
Shitty Liam Brooks
Shitty Nate Turner
Shitty Mikaela Warner
Cartoon Mikaela Warner
Shitty Crisanto Luz
Adventure Time Vincenzo/a Gatti
Oh!Great Ty Yazzie (colour/black and white)
Adventure Time Vincenzo/a Gatti 2.0
Adventure Time Fiyori Senay
Vanessa "Hulk" Stone-gan
Macho Man Randy Cameron
Undertaker Coleen
Island Jesus
Facemaker Dougie

Feel free to use any of the stuff on here, however you want, onsite. Offsite, it'd be nice if you credited me, but I really can't make you.
Links

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks everyone for being so kind!

Here are Vanessa and Nina. They were super fun to draw!

I've no problem with these going on the wiki.

They take me quite a while, but I don't art in a very focused manner. I'll do it while watching TV, or on the tram or whatever, just as something to do, so it's really no trouble.

Again, thank you all so much for the really lovely feedback.
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here's Forrest! Google assures me that this is what a toque is, but I'm still not super convinced, so apologies if I've got that wrong.

Umm, yeah! Avatar away! Rayman looks so happy to be chosen as your avatar though, it makes me kinda sad to think of his sad little face when he's replaced. Like a puppy when you have to lock it inside 'cause you're going out, and he doesn't understand what he's done or why you're punishing him like this.
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Haha, they're meant to be stickin' out because of his hat, but now you've said that I cannot unsee it
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here's Jewel! Kinda monochrome, but I guess that's her thing
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here's Mirabella! So much fun to draw. Originally she was gonna be holding a golf club, but then this just seemed more fitting. Also, I learned what a kama is! Horizons: expanded.
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here's Ian! I took the laziest possible approach to his Chuck Norris Fact Shirt.
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
RJ! I'm very jealous of his sweet hoodie
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lily! I realized after I'd uploaded this that I'd put the freckle on the wrong side of her nose. Perhaps she's looking in a mirror?
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here's Cho! Kinda nice to get a break from drawing blonde, white people :b
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Also I finished Coleen! I'm pretty happy about her utilising her hair to hide her burns, because those were way too hard to draw. Giving up is a really nice feeling! I think if you hold yourself to kind of a high standard it might be like, defeat-y? i have pretty low expectations of myself though, so for me it was just like "Hey, you know these really hard things you've been failing to draw for like half an hour? You don't have to do them anymore! Yay!" It's like, pretty much as a good a feeling as actually drawing them successfully. Maybe even better!

Anyway, burns are hard. Hair's pretty hard too, but I'm used to it I guess? There's not many bald characters. People should write more bald characters.
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cameron! It's pretty depressing drawing all these kids who have like, better clothes than me. I guess I can take some solace in them all dying? Not Cameron, though! I've got a feeling she's going all the way! CAMERON 2016

The folded arms are a blatant attempt to not have to draw that T shirt, but then I looked at the design on a model and it kinda fills the whole thing, so there was really no getting around it. The bandana on the other hand (literally) was all folded up n shit, so pretty easy to half-arse that job.

Anyhow, this was a speedy one, 'cause I've gone a few days without doing anything and have been getting messages. Sorry for the rushjob Deamon, but I think it turned out okay, anyhow. I really like her design, can't wait to read her!
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here's Michael Robinson. Don't get to draw many people of colour, so I kinda went overboard playing around with the face shading. I think you can get away with that easier with a boy, because there's an expectation that there faces are like, lumpier? Idk.

Thank you for all the lovely feedback I've been getting, btw! I've said it already but then I got some more, so I guess I'll say it again (:
Edited by frogue, Mar 25 2015, 05:59 AM.
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dismantling sounds... non ideal.

Just for ease of navigation, I've put the whole list up into the first post, with links to all the completed characters, so yeah! Check that out.

All this praise is lovely, btw, and seriously like, don't stop doing that. It's not all that useful to me really though (aside from making me feel good and go awwww) so like, feel free to post/send me and critiques or issues you might have? Those'd be mad appreciated.

I think that's everything
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Abby Floyd, which puts me on 13/25, aka PAST HALFWAY. Makin' progress doop de doop
Links

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply