Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello! I can draw something for you if you'd like; Queue currently open, but may be slow, but hopefully not, but let's manage expectations
Topic Started: Mar 11 2015, 01:06 PM (18,500 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm not sure we'll collectively be able to survive Undertaker Coleen.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If the queue is for sure open, could you draw me a Min-jae pretty please?

Appearance from profile
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yes, Alice looks like a goddess in that picture.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Espi
Mar 19 2016, 12:05 PM
I can't express my gratitude enough. Oh my god she is absolutely beautiful, this is so spot-on and perfect I don't even know how to words about how good this is.

I was going to put a picture of a smiley frog here but google only turned up gross-looking frogs or cartoon ones. SORRY.
Will this do?

Spoiler: click to toggle
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nate is adorable.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hansel finally has a face, bless.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
R.C.
Jul 13 2016, 02:39 PM
backslash
Jul 13 2016, 02:20 PM
Hansel finally has a face, bless.
I can't forget Naft's Hansel facemaker. I cannot get it out of my brain. Arrgh. The facemaker.

But thanks to frogue, I see a new Hansel face now. That is very neat.

Also, very awesome drawings, as always!
Hansel was the least of our problems when it came to Naft and Facemaker.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
gdi yugi
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You know what you did.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
fogue
Aug 19 2016, 02:14 PM
now kiss
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lore
Aug 19 2016, 04:18 PM
backslash
Aug 19 2016, 03:21 PM
fogue
Aug 19 2016, 02:14 PM
now kiss
this is out of context but I really like your avatar
Thank you Lore
Characters

Others

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply